logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Large Collection coming up for Sale
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:30 pm 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

Very large Set for sale soonish. Played Twice. First was a Rebel Storm box battle of un-remembered? minis, and second was an Arena Battle of Darth Vader vs. 50 Ewoks. Darth lost by 2 Ewok.
I have a Full Set (1 of each mini, 884 + 1 minis (Salacious Crumb/with Card, of my doing). Each Mini has a Hard Sleeved, sorted by Faction (by Number and Alphabetical). Mini Locater Code, (to locate in which Storage Box, Row and Bay to find/replace the mini). The Faction card number is located top right-hand side of the card, and the minis'-location is on the lower right. The added info on the card is printed printer photo paper, and bent to help to hold their place (No glue, used just spring tension).
The Game Set (ALL 3,651),Includes the Full Set and all of the "extras" Common/Uncommon minis to flesh-out the Factions, (anywhere between 2-4 for Uncommon and 6 to 10 Commons). Extra cards, not sleeved are provided.
What's not in the Game Set, no Promo's, Target 24 pc Restarter Set.
Includes, 21 Plano StowAway 4-15 Boxes (Yellow Tabs), Maps, SW RPG Book, D-20 Sci-Fi Book, and the SWM Box set, Some SW models near scale kits. The Holo-Chess pieces are the only ones still un- wrapped. Huge minis have PVA foam storage. No original AT-AT box, cards un-punched.
I greatly prefer that it would survive as a standalone set.
$$ Researched amount, GxxxHxxxw.cxm their pricing was at $25k+, minis alone.
Shipping, I'd rather not..

Questions?