logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Inside the minds of the design team - NR-N99 Droid Enforcer
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:01 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Predesign talk about this piece was original seen as a power 8 piece.
16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGE * 8

LESHIPPY Online
Post subject: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - COMPLETEDPostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:41 am
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Vehicle that can be ridden maybe two characters
Probably speed 8 or 10
I forget what the rest of my ideas were off the top of my head.

LESHIPPY Online
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:18 am
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

This might be trying to accomplish too much. But I figured I would throw it out there. I was trying to get a playable huge droid for the Seps. Trying to do this via CE i think is the wrong answer because of the vast point range of these pieces. 48 to 32. These guys are ridden in the movies and the seps don't have much in the way of movement breakers for troops/droids. Yes they have the Lancer, and durge. I get that, but I wanted to provide another option that plays much differently. After reading about this guy it would mow through troops at 50 t 100kmh. It also had all sort of armament that could be attached to it. It has multiple way to deal with swarms and 10 point character walls.

The one thing I ma concerned about it putting a bx Commando Spotter and sniper on here to be wheeled around. However it is 1/4 of your squad. I am very open to suggestions. I am also not sure if rigid needs to be on the card or not anymore.

Quote:
16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - HUGE
Seps
50ish maybe even 60
+9
Droid
Speed 10

Dumbfire torpedo [Replaces attacks: Choose a square within line of sight and 12 squares; 30 damage to characters in that square or within 3 squares of that square; save 11 reduces the damage to 10.]

Mount 2 [This character can transport 2 Small or Medium allies who ends their move adjacent to it. Remove that ally from the battle grid; they move simultaneously with this character, have cover, and are considered adjacent to it. They can make attacks, counting distance from this character. A transported ally can return to the battle grid immediately before your first activation of the round. If this character is defeated, the transported ally is also defeated; save 6.]

Mounted Weapon

Overload (Can use 2 abilities that replace attacks instead of 1 on its turn)

Pulse Cannon 40 (Replaces attacks: sight; 40 damage to target and to each character adjacent to that target; on a save of 11, reduce the damage to 10)

Stable Footing (Not slowed by difficult terrain or low objects)

swinefeld Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:49 am
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

Rigid is ignored under the Floor Rules, but it can easily be left undefined along with Droid/Speed.

I'd go ahead and add it for scenario play or whatever.

LESHIPPY Online
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:56 am
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

sure no problem

fingersandteeth Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:54 am
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

Wasn't this the thing you wanted some kind of shield on it?

The cannon that targets squares might be to strong to splash 3 squares from the target. It will be very easy to splash people way out of LOS.

If it targets a character, then i think 3 square is fine but to target a square changes a whole lot in the game mechanics and should really be left to adjacent splash.

LESHIPPY Online
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:09 am
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

fingersandteeth wrote:
Wasn't this the thing you wanted some kind of shield on it?

No that would have been it's own thing

fingersandteeth wrote:
The cannon that targets squares might be to strong to splash 3 squares from the target. It will be very easy to splash people way out of LOS.

If it targets a character, then i think 3 square is fine but to target a square changes a whole lot in the game mechanics and should really be left to adjacent splash.

OK, if we go with targeting a character I would prefer that it ignores cover.

fingersandteeth Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:57 pm
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

What about giving it siege weapon instead of the dumpire torpedo. Ignores cover, damages adjacent, blows doors.

Siege Weapon [Replaces attacks: Choose a square within line of sight and 12 squares; 30 damage to characters in or adjacent to that square; save 11 reduces the damage to 10. All doors bordering that square are designated as open; they remain open for the rest of the skirmish and cannot be closed.]

LESHIPPY Online
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:46 pm
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Updated with Siege weapon.

Quote:
Seps
50ish maybe even 60
+9
Droid
Speed 10

Mount 2 [This character can transport 2 Small or Medium allies who ends their move adjacent to it. Remove that ally from the battle grid; they move simultaneously with this character, have cover, and are considered adjacent to it. They can make attacks, counting distance from this character. A transported ally can return to the battle grid immediately before your first activation of the round. If this character is defeated, the transported ally is also defeated; save 6.]

Mounted Weapon

Pulse Cannon 40 (Replaces attacks: sight; 40 damage to target and to each character adjacent to that target; on a save of 11, reduce the damage to 10)

Siege Weapon [Replaces attacks: Choose a square within line of sight and 12 squares; 30 damage to characters in or adjacent to that square; save 11 reduces the damage to 10. All doors bordering that square are designated as open; they remain open for the rest of the skirmish and cannot be closed.]

LESHIPPY Online
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:39 pm
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

To start some play testing do we want to have this piece start at 55 points and work up or down from there?

fingersandteeth Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:50 pm
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

55 is a good place to start.

swinefeld Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:33 pm
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

Les, are you making Mount 2 instead of using Troop Cart because of Large characters?

LESHIPPY Online
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:41 pm
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Didn't think of it that way but yes. Don't want to have to thing about grevious on wheel bike and this combined. Or maul on speeder

LESHIPPY Online
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:38 pm
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

I think we are getting ready to playtest this.
Quote:
Seps
+9
Droid
Speed 10

Mounted Weapon

TimmerB123 Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:50 am
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

Just asking, I don't know -

Should it have damage reduction?

fingersandteeth Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:37 am
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

It should imo

TimmerB123 Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:45 pm
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

Added DR +10

Quote:
Seps
+9
Droid
Speed 10

Damage Reduction 10 [Whenever this character takes damage, reduce the damage dealt by 10. Attacks with lightsabers ignore this special ability.]

Mounted Weapon

PT
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:47 pm
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

PT

LESHIPPY Online
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:31 pm
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

PT.

I wonder if Poggle bombs riding this will be any good?

LESHIPPY Online
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:07 pm
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

so kicking around how to abuse this guy the most.

Tank 55-1 54
Darth Sid 36
Whorm 20
BX spotter 19-1 18
Geo Overseer16-15
Gha Nack 12
BDO 9-1 8
R7 8-1 7
Ugy x 2 6
MD x2 4
Drone x4 8

16 activations.
Tank gets double twin plus spotter rides him with the shield and sid pawns him every turn.
it can blow the drone wit siege weapon as needed as well.

Other thought that I am working on is the tank being the vehicle that Assajj NS rides with a spotter or maybe GGrievous Hero H.

TimmerB123 Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:18 pm
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

You know I hadn't thought about a spotter + another baddie riding along. Granted that's a lot of points, but it's pretection at range, and a movement Breaker. That could be nasty.

No change suggested, but good call Les. Stuff that needs to be PT'd.

End of Page 1 #######################################################

LESHIPPY Online
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:04 am
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Thanks
Since he is a huge, I am not sure how big of a movement breaker the tank is going to be. Plus he has no speed bump.

LESHIPPY Online
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:45 am
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

LESHIPPY wrote:
Thanks
Since he is a huge, I am not sure how big of a movement breaker the tank is going to be. Plus he has no speed bump.

Forgot about the speed 10 on this guy. I posted my playtest with him. The speed was my only concern. maybe he should just be a speed 8

TimmerB123 Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:54 am
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

I'm thinking speed 8 is the sweet spot.

I also think perhaps we should go from mount 2 down to regular mount. The spotter issue is huge (pun intended). That's 16 squares of shield protection surrounding the tank, and that's not even counting the riders.

The commando droids are already clearly some of the best separatist pieces. And we can't prevent them from being great support for this tank. One of any huge piece's biggest weaknesses is not being able to hide and being shot to crap. But with a shield riding on it, it flips that around.

That being said, I like the idea of this new separatist squad type. A big tank rolling around could be fun to see.

I do have concern for it being able to mount BOTH an offensive threat (sniper, assaj, etc) and a defender (spotter) at the same time. One or the other I think works better.

I could also see points going up and it being a little beefier.

Main issue it the double mount, then the speed imo.

LESHIPPY Online
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:33 am
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

You are right that is 16 squares of shielding, but i think that is going to be tough to actually pull of because it is a huge and the speed. So, many piece are not going to able to keep up becasue of the speed and stable footing combo. If you slow the tank down, you are seldom going to find a spot where all 16 squares are available. Granted there are spots where it will be available.

The play tester that I gave this too initial comments before testing are below.
Quote:
XXXX - Bloomilk That looks very, very interesting and promising!!! :)

At first glance, I think it needs to have Triple Attack or Twin Attack! Having OVERLOAD SA, it will never use its normal (regular) attack.
It is the same if it has ATK +9, DMG 30 or ATK +0, DMG 0, because it will always use Overload.
With Twin, or Triple Attack, players will have to make a choice each time activating it, either to use Overload or Triple (or Twin).

Also, checking in books and wookiepedia, it says that NR-N99 had Thermal Detonators! So, it would be interesting to give it something similsr that Barriss Offee, Rogue Jedi has - maybe Mines 10 (or 20), or something new: Thermal Detonators SA!

Pulse Cannon and Siege Weapon looks very similar to me, maybe to change some of them with Concussion Missiles or Dumbfire Torpedoes - New Special Abilities.

For Pulse Cannon, I would add: any character taking damage from it is considered activated this round; save 11 negates.

For such a huge character there are many possibilities!
What do you think of it?! I would like to discuss or to hear your opinion before creating a squad and test it.

Waiting to hear from you!

I explained that we had already discussed some of this especially the dumbfire torpedoes

TimmerB123 Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:00 pm
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

The bigger issue is not the 16 total squares of shield protection, so much as being able to drive your shield protection around along with your offensive threat (plus the tank itself)

Totally agree that we need to do something about the fact that you would never attack.

I am also very worried about siege weapon + overload (+ speed) killing any door on the map. This is actually worse than overload with thorium charge, which we already discussed on Sabine Wren. Unlike the Ewok Catapult, it has speed to make better use of door busting anyway, much less overload. Double pulse cannon is sick as well.

I think the way to kill two birds with one stone is just to take off overload. So it has it's bag of tricks still, but the main way to deal damage is it's attack.

LESHIPPY Online
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:13 pm
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

I agree with the speed cut to 8. I think that dropping seige weapon might tone him down and slow him down a lot. It could be replaced with Flash Grenades, Stable Platform, Stun Morter, (not sure about interaction with stable platform and overload)

Also thinking that maybe we drop damage reduction and add shields and protective plates. So if it moves it looses DR10 put if it doesn't it gain is.

I don't mind bumping the cost up some. Maybe 65 is a better spot. However I still want it playable. It should be a tier 2.0 or 1.5 piece.

Unfortunately I don't like dropping Mount 2. These things could haul "at least four passengers" (wookiepedia) on the treads. Going into it I knew four woudl never fly but 2 shoudl be able to work. If we have to drop to regular mount maybe we add power coupling?

LESHIPPY Online
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:18 pm
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Wheeled form might be a key to this as well.
Drop to speed 6 (normal speed) and add wheel form.

Just thinking out loud. I don't mind dropping siege weapon all together. i do like overload though. it just seems to make sense on a tank. pulse could be changed to grenades if we need to tone t down.

TimmerB123 Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:30 pm
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

LESHIPPY wrote:
I agree with the speed cut to 8. I think that dropping seige weapon might tone him down and slow him down a lot. It could be replaced with Flash Grenades, Stable Platform, Stun Morter, (not sure about interaction with stable platform and overload)

Also thinking that maybe we drop damage reduction and add shields and protective plates. So if it moves it looses DR10 put if it doesn't it gain is.

I don't mind bumping the cost up some. Maybe 65 is a better spot. However I still want it playable. It should be a tier 2.0 or 1.5 piece.

Unfortunately I don't like dropping Mount 2. These things could haul "at least four passengers" (wookiepedia) on the treads. Going into it I knew four woudl never fly but 2 shoudl be able to work. If we have to drop to regular mount maybe we add power coupling?

There are some fun ideas here. Gettin' the creative juices flowin'!

I think stable platform is our answer. You'd have to do either it or overload (don't think you could do both), but that is a guaranteed way to get the thing to use its attacks AND
its SAs.

Sheilds + protective plates makes a better combo than DR 10 alone. If you want to pay for it you can give it advanced shields from Severance Tann anyway.

I do like the idea of protective plates. Maybe save that for if we need to tone it down more, but for now keep DR 10?

Original
Quote:

Quote:
Seps
+9
Droid
Speed 10

Damage Reduction 10 [Whenever this character takes damage, reduce the damage dealt by 10. Attacks with lightsabers ignore this special ability.]

Mounted Weapon

Update
Quote:

Quote:
Seps
+9
Droid
Speed 8
Twin Attack

Mounted Weapon

Stable Platform (After making an attack on its turn, this character may immediately use a special ability that replaces attacks)

Increased Cost
HP to 150
Speed to 8
Twin Added
Overload Removed
Stable Platform added

Thought about normal speed and adding wheel form, but was concerned with amount of text on card

i would say speed 8, stable platform.

Lose overload.

Not sure about siege weapon but with overload gone it might be ok.

Otherwise, perhaps missile 40 or pulse cannon and add shatter beam.

TimmerB123 Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:51 pm
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

Just putting some of the ideas together to see how it looks. Work in progress, nothing set in stone here

Quote:
Seps
65?
+12
Droid
Speed 8

Mounted Weapon

Stable Platform [After making an attack on its turn, this character may immediately use a special ability that replaces attacks]

Stun Mortar [Replaces attacks: sight; living target and each living character adjacent to that target are considered activated this round; save 11 negates. Huge and larger characters ignore this special ability.]

Upped cost to suggested amount

Changed speed to speed 8

Upped attack (if it's gonna use it, might as well make it hit)

replaced overload with stable platform

Replaced Seige weapon with stun mortar

TimmerB123 Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:52 pm
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

Lol, looks like we were all combining (slightly different) ideas at the same time

fingersandteeth Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:52 pm
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

didn't TJ recommend an increase in HP?

TimmerB123 Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:04 pm
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

fingersandteeth wrote:
didn't TJ recommend an increase in HP?

I think that was only in conjunction with a serious raise in cost

urbanshmi2 Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:47 pm
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

I like where all these ideas are going. Probably can't have both Twin and Stable Platform, but I like Stable Platform on it. Stun Mortar seems like a good compromise, as well.

TimmerB123 Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:37 pm
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

Crap - can't do stable platform.

You do get to use an SA after EVERY attack. And that could get stupid quick. Super easy to give it double twin (Whorm and Geonosian/Commando Droid Captain), not to mention Gonk droids riding around on it's back. And Gonks riding it and an energy shield protecting it makes it realistically possible.

I liked that direction (the general idea of stable platform), so what about this:

Quote:
Dual Weapon Use [Replaces attacks; Make 1 attack, then use a special abilty that replaces attacks]

fingersandteeth Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:18 pm
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

TimmerB123 wrote:

Quote:
Dual Weapon Use [Replaces attacks; Make 1 attack, then use a special abilty that replaces attacks]

i would say replacing that with overload is about all this needs.

heres how that would look

Quote:
Seps
Droid
Speed 8

Mounted Weapon

Pulse Cannon 40 [Replaces attacks: sight; 40 damage to target and to each character adjacent to that target; on a save of 11, reduce the damage to 10]

Stun Mortar [Replaces attacks: sight; living target and each living character adjacent to that target are considered activated this round; save 11 negates. Huge and larger characters ignore this special ability.]

LESHIPPY Online
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:18 pm
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

PT
_________
fingersandteeth Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:18 am
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

PT

End of page 2 ##########################################################

TimmerB123 Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:15 am
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

PT

swinefeld Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:49 pm
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

updated

LESHIPPY Online
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:48 pm
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Passed on to some community play testers

LESHIPPY Online
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:37 am
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

I think this guy is done. Some think he is too expensive. Some think he is too powerful. so he must be just about right.

urbanshmi2 Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:06 pm
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

Yeah, I'm okay with the PTs on him. Done.

LESHIPPY Online
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:58 pm
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Tim? Deri?

TimmerB123 Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGEPostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:56 pm
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

If love to see another PT really trying to abuse the mount 2. Spotter + offense all in 1.

TimmerB123 Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGENew postPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:32 am
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

Deri and I sat and made builds with this piece. He can be quite tough, but you can't fit everything to make it stupid crazy broken good.

Done

urbanshmi2 Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGENew postPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:39 am
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

Excellent. Done.

fingersandteeth Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - Tank Droid HUGENew postPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:36 am
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

Done

swinefeld Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - STATS DONENew postPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:18 pm
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

* QC *

Mounted Weapon would be the first def to drop

Quote:
16/45

NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - HUGE BASE
Separatist
65 pts

HP 130
DEF 16
ATK +12
DMG 30

Special Abilities
Droid. Speed 8

Dual Weapon Use [Replaces attacks: Make an attack, then use a special ability that replaces attacks]

Mount 2 [This character can transport up to 2 Small or Medium allies who end their moves adjacent to it. Remove those allies from the battle grid; they move simultaneously with this character, have cover, and are considered adjacent to it. They can make attacks, counting distance from this character. A transported ally can return to the battle grid immediately before your first activation of the round. If this character is defeated, the transported ally is also defeated; save 6.]

Mounted Weapon [Only allies with Mounted Weapon or adjacent allies with Gunner can combine fire with this character]

Pulse Cannon 40 [Replaces attacks: sight; 40 damage to target and to each character adjacent to that target; on a save of 11, reduce the damage to 10]

Stable Footing [Not slowed by difficult terrain or low objects]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

fingersandteeth Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - QC POSTEDNew postPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:38 am
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

swinefeld Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - QC POSTEDNew postPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:01 am
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

Looks good, but I missed an edit needed in the QC.

Mount 2 - last sentence should be:

If this character is defeated, all transported allies are also defeated; save 6.

Sorry about that.

TimmerB123 Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - QC POSTEDNew postPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:06 am
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

swinefeld wrote:
Looks good, but I missed an edit needed in the QC.

Mount 2 - last sentence should be:

If this character is defeated, all transported allies are also defeated; save 6.

Sorry about that.

Might need a glossary entry clarifying if each transported ally needs to make a separate save or 1 save for both.

The use of "all" vs "each" might lead some to the latter conclusion.

FlyingArrow Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - PROOFNew postPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:07 am
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

HUGE BASE

Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - PROOFNew postPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:12 am
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

so which is it? All or each?

swinefeld Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - PROOFNew postPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:18 am
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

fingersandteeth wrote:
so which is it? All or each?

I took it straight from Troop Cart, but the clarification is in the glossary for that one.

May as well do it on the card.

each transported ally is also defeated; save 6.

fingersandteeth Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - PROOFNew postPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:22 am
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

up

swinefeld Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - PROOFNew postPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:32 am
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

+1

thanks all

Markedman247 Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - PROOFNew postPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:04 pm
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

+2____

end of page 3 ############################################################

swinefeld Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - PROOFNew postPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:37 pm
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

Lol. TJ found a good one.

Hold while we resolve the endless chain of Dual Weapon use.

swinefeld Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - PROOFNew postPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:03 am
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

this:

Dual Weapon Use [Replaces attacks: Make an attack, then use one other special ability that replaces attacks]

I fear that will not fit into the same space. I hope it will.

fingersandteeth Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - EDITNew postPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:14 pm
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

things on this card are very close to the cut off.

FlyingArrow Online
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - EDITNew postPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:17 pm
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

+1

swinefeld Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - EDITNew postPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:26 pm
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

+2

I would suggest shifting text block to the left a tad to be safe, but the cannon in the RM pic is in the way.

FlyingArrow Online
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - EDITNew postPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:32 pm
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Can the RM picture be shrink-enated?

fingersandteeth Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - EDITNew postPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:45 pm
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

done

swinefeld Offline
Post subject: Re: 16. NR-N99 Droid Enforcer - EDITNew postPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:02 pm
Master of Time and Space
Master of Time and Space

and done, thanks again Deri

: approved :