logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Floor Rules Update
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:13 pm 
Big Bad Brad
Big Bad Brad

Sorry, the first of the year in education is crazy now with standardized testing madness. The first part if more a correction of a copy-and-paste error a few years ago rather than a change. The software currently reflects this.

Effective March 15. 2015

Standings
Standings in a tournament, for declaring a tournament winner, shall be determined by match points. In the event of multiple players being tied for match points the following shall be used to determine the final standings:

1. Total Wins-The player with the most wins.

2. Head to Head Matchups – The player who has won any head to head matchups would be ahead of the loser in a head to head matchup.

3. SOS 1- The players strength of schedule minus the player's worst win.

4. SOS 2- As 3, factoring only the defeated players.

5. SOS 3-The players full strength of schedule

6. Roll Off-tied players will roll a D20, highest roll placing above the rest.

Restricted A
(The Civilian Sector)

Cloud City (WotC)
Theed Palace JC
Offworld Shipping (MoM)
Mining Colony:Upper (MoM)

Restricted B
(Tatooine)

Rancor Pen (WotC)
Jabba's Palace (JC
Anchorhead (JC)
Cantina (JC)

Restricted C
(Hidden Bases)

Cmndr’s Office (WotC)
Asteroid Base (JC)
Bothan Spynet (JC)
Command Deck (MoM)

Restricted D
(Force Locales)
Dark Academy (JC)
Great Library (JC)
Rhen Var Citadel (JC)

Post subject: Re: Floor Rules Update
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:42 pm 
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

Thanks Brad! appreciate you...
and for once the calm peacefulness of Gamers.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:01 pm 
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

DarkDracul wrote:

I echo the sentiments of both observations expressed. Brad, I always liked the cool way you set up the map lists, and now the cycling of maps. I will miss at least one map for awhile, but totally endorse the reason to cycle them. Adding another sector really adds flavor for Tournament Organizers to choose a map list for a tournament. You have a squad you want to run at multiple regionals? Great...let's see how you are at matching to 2 or 3 different maps. Not only does it add variety, but I think when it comes to determining if certain squads or pieces are broken, it certainly says something about that if dominance can be sustained over multiple map lists.

Too much drama over on BlooMilk right now. I feel like I've been played the stooge for supporting the Legacy format not by Bronson, but by others there not satisfied with having their own format to play. Bronson's great idea is being ruined by them. I feel pretty foolish for promoting it.

Being organized is for people who are too lazy to look for their stuff.

Lasers make everything better... except Alderaan.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:19 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Darth_Jim wrote:
DarkDracul wrote:

I echo the sentiments of both observations expressed. Brad, I always liked the cool way you set up the map lists, and now the cycling of maps. I will miss at least one map for awhile, but totally endorse the reason to cycle them. Adding another sector really adds flavor for Tournament Organizers to choose a map list for a tournament. You have a squad you want to run at multiple regionals? Great...let's see how you are at matching to 2 or 3 different maps. Not only does it add variety, but I think when it comes to determining if certain squads or pieces are broken, it certainly says something about that if dominance can be sustained over multiple map lists.

Too much drama over on BlooMilk right now. I feel like I've been played the stooge for supporting the Legacy format not by Bronson, but by others there not satisfied with having their own format to play. Bronson's great idea is being ruined by them. I feel pretty foolish for promoting it.

You Honestly shouldn't have to feel foolish for Promoting it. Even though it is a branched off part of the game, it is still bringing more people to the game. There are always a few Rabble rousers no matter what the format and Style. There are many people that feel strongly both ways on some of the issues that were brought up over on bloomilk, but they were the ones causing the Conflict as they thought that they were in the majority for their ideas of change.