logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: The Godfather Strikes Again
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:46 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

Some of us at GenCon have nicknamed Moses, "the Godfather"....I think some of that has been posted before in the GenCon reports. Well, he has struck again.
The Godfather called me the other night and asked for a "favor". He was attempting to find the Hoth pack, and asked me if I would look at the local Target and see if they had any. Well, when the Godfather asks.....
I drove over to the nearest store and sure enough, found the desired pack! I purchased the item (and one for myself), then sent it out the next night. A few days later I received a package about the size of a huge booster pack from the Godfather.
"What the heck is this" I said to myself as I opened the box. I couldn't believe my eyes....a Felucian Warrior on Rancor!!! Shaking my head with disbelief as I read the note of thanks (and the enclosed check)......he was thanking me......
The Godfather is truly one of the good guys in a small gaming world. I will say in front of all: THANKS! Anytime

Has he helped others on this board? I know what he has done for a few guys I know......but his reach is long and contacts are many.....
Post if the Godfather has acquired the piece you need to complete that set, or found the one character for a squad you were working on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:40 pm 
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

Wow, Moses sure knows how to thank someone.