logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: march of dimes
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:36 pm 
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I entered to walk in the March of Dimes with my wife and 2 kids in honor of our twin nephews Ben and Conner who were taken from this world way to soon. we are trying to raise $500, if you can find it in your heart to donate to the cause, it is much appreciated.
I know money is tight for a lot of people and I ask only that you donate if you can.
The march is April 27th, 2014.

http://www.marchforbabies.org/personal_ ... lrd2&bt=15

Post subject: Re: march of dimes
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:19 pm 
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There is only 10 days left to donate and help me with my goal. I have only managed to get $20 donated out of the $500, and while I'm not expecting to raise all $500, I am disappointed with only being able to get $20. If you can help support this cause with me, my family and I would greatly appreciate it. thank you.

Post subject: Re: march of dimes
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:53 pm 
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

We had our march today, and it went well despite the rain and wind. Although I didn't reach my personal goal of $500 for Team Ben and Conner, we did raise more than anticipated as a whole team. Team Ben and Conner raised over $12.5k and was the 3rd highest raised total of any team. That's amazing, for a family to pull together the way we did and raise that much when there were huge corporations that had teams there. Team United (as in United Airlines) was the top raising team. It was a great day. Lots of money raised for better research to help save the lives of babies. I just want to send another thank you to all who donated to this cause (weather you donated online or just gave me cash), it was for a great cause and was greatly appreciated. Thank You.