logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: SWM Resources Down?
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:27 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Does anyone know why swm resources site is down. i Tried to get to the map part of it and realized it was not up. It gives a Directory has no index file Warning.

Post subject: Re: SWM Resources Down?
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:35 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Yep, sorry, it's down. I just changed hosting services, but the backup didn't transfer how I expected it to. Unfortunately, at the same time my computer at work (where I keep basically everything for SWMResources) was down almost all day today, so I wasn't able to get things back up as quickly as I would have liked.

I might wind up having to do some rebuilding of the site, but in the meantime I will hopefully be able to get a page up tomorrow with the important stuff for people to download.

"You can't per aspera ad astra unless there's some aspera in front of your astra. And that means sometimes the aspera gets you." - Donald X. Vaccarino

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:12 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

is there any ETA on getting the site up Daniel?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:49 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Ok, so when I made that last post I didn't realize all that had actually gone wrong. There is an update on the homepage at www.SWMResources.com. Really sorry it's been taking this long, hopefully I won't have any more issues as I update things.

"You can't per aspera ad astra unless there's some aspera in front of your astra. And that means sometimes the aspera gets you." - Donald X. Vaccarino