logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: SWSwiss 2.0.6 - New link
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:47 am 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

SWSwiss 2.0.6 is up, ready for download. Here is a NEW link for both 2.0.5, and 2.0.6:

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B3U78 ... edit?pli=1

It seems that while I was away, Google decided to break things on their end with Drive, and now I get a 500 error from the link I provided before. The link above should work for now, while I look into a new method of distributing my software.

Instructions should be the same, and here they are again for quick reference:

Simply click this link, click SWSwiss2.0.6.zip (or 2.0.5 if you so wish), and once on that page, go to the File menu in the browser page (not the file menu on the browser), and select download. Then just pick a place to download the zip file to, unzip, and enjoy.

Only a couple of minor changes this time:

- Saves (.swsx) files will no longer be unusable after an update (2.0.5 to 2.0.6 will likely be an issue, but everything beyond 2.0.6 should be fine)
- Included a Partial Win (Close Match) options for people using the 3-2-1-0 scoring system. This gives a player 2 points for a timed win in SWM, and 1 point to the opponent.

And a few things to note:
- X-Wing Players, be sure to set the Tournament type to X-WING when you start a tournament, or else you will be using the SWM scoring system, and not the X-Wing scoring system.

- Also, for anyone using Windows 8, let me know if you are having issues with starting the software, or if the software runs fine on the operating system. It has been brought to my attention that there might be an issue with the software running on Microsoft's latest OS, and I'd like to find out if the issue is with my software conflicting with Windows 8, or perhaps another issue altogether.

As always, direct questions or concerns to willpiggott@gmail.com. You can try to PM me on Gamers, but I can't guarantee that I'll see them. I'll let you know if I have any more updates.