logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Galactic Heroes PDF!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:37 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

So today is the release date for V-set 5, Galactic Heroes! You can find a PDF of the cards (including the The Old Republic microset and the Bounty Hunter's Challenge cards) over at http://www.swmresources.com. Just look under "Virtual Sets" and then click on "Galactic Heroes"!

You might also note that there is now a PayPal donate button in the top right corner of the page. I've been running SWMResources for a while now, and I'm very happy to continue to do so for as long as it's being used. However, it does cost me some money, and some changes in my life (mostly that I'm now engaged) have made money a little tighter than when I started the site. I don't want to ever have to run ads, so if you could donate anything to help cover the costs of keeping the site up, that would be greatly appreciated!

Enjoy the new set! I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone does with all these great new cards.

"You can't per aspera ad astra unless there's some aspera in front of your astra. And that means sometimes the aspera gets you." - Donald X. Vaccarino

Post subject: Re: Galactic Heroes PDF!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:24 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Thanks Daniel!

Since they were never spoiled, and the set is out now - I will post a couple of game changers to the until now weaker factions:

Mezhan Kwaad
Yuuzhan Vong
Cost: 22
HP: 60
Def: 16
Atk: +8
Dam: 20

SA: Unique
Melee Attack
Force Immunity
Torture 1
Affinity (Tahiri may be in the same squad)
Neural Mapping (replaces attacks, touch, until this character next activates one adjacent non-yuuzhan vong living ally is subject to Yuuzhan Vong special abilities)
Shaper 10

Kelborn
Mandalorian, 28 pts

Hp 90
Def 18
Att +9
Dmg 10

Unique
Double Attack
Greater Mobile Attack
Cunning Attack
Cloaked

Gauntlet knife - +10 against adjacent - counts as a melee attack
Relay Orders - Each allied commander can count distance from this character as well as from itself for the purpose of commander effects
Coordinated Command - Allied Mandalorian commanders gain Relay Orders
Resol'nare - After initiative is determined, This character and Allied Mandalorians within 3 of this character may move up to 6 spaces. Characters may not utilize Battle Ready in addition to this ability.

"I'm a Mandalorian scout, I don't go on patrols."