logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: V-Set 6 Playtesters Wanted
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:35 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

It is that time again to begin playtesting for set 6. Please let me know if you're interested and what 2 or 3 factions you like most. When I send you stats it is important to playtest as often as you can and send back timely reports to help the designers tweak and maximize these upcoming minis. We have had countless people and playgroups express interest in playtesting the prior 2 sets only to never send any results. Please only sign up if you really feel you can help out. We really want a great group of playtesters!

I will only send along 2-3 minis at most initially to you and more thereafter if you send in reports that are complete and comprehensive. Playtests where you watched a game or are trying to remember details days or weeks after will not aid the designers. Please record your thoughts and results as soon after the game as possible and send them to me via email : 7bombs@comcast.net -- or via PM

If you have already requested to playtest for the new set via PM, rest assured I have read it and will send along minis soon. Below is kind of what we are looking for in a playtest: questions, information, etc. You do not have to use this exact layout, just try to answer the questions as thoroughly as possible.

V-SET 6 PLAYTEST FORM/INFORMATION
MAP PLAYED:
YOUR NAME:
FACTION:
TOTAL NUMBER OF MINIS PLAYED:
TOTAL COST:
REINFORCEMENTS (IF APPLICABLE):
V-SET 6 MINIS:

OPPONENT’S NAME:
FACTION:
TOTAL NUMBER OF MINIS PLAYED:
TOTAL COST:
REINFORCEMENTS (IF APPLICABLE):
V-SET 6 MINIS:
(1) How did the characters abilities interact with each other?

(2) Did you understand how the Special Abilities/Commander Effect interactions work after reading them just once?

(3) Did the abilities on the character(s) make sense? Was anything out of place or missing?

(4) Do the mini(s) work?

(5) Is the cost accurate?

(6) Any suggestions for it/them?

(7) Analysis/description of the game: