logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Community V-set project?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:49 pm 
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What happened with this. I've been working on and playtesting and it seems like everyone else has just disappeared or just plain doesn't care anymore. Or did I miss the memo of the project being canned.
Either way, if I may politely request feedback on the status of this project. I've been trying to work hard on this (anyone who knows me can confirm) and I feel left in the dark.

Post subject: Re: Community V-set project?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:30 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Community playtesting of it still ends on the 21st (next Monday). At that point, the most recent stats with some form of consensus will go to the design team, and they will make changes as they feel necessary.

Basically, the deadline and rules haven't changed, just participation has.

"You can't per aspera ad astra unless there's some aspera in front of your astra. And that means sometimes the aspera gets you." - Donald X. Vaccarino

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:38 pm 
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Thank you.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:15 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

We only did the one playtest (of the Trandoshan). We posted the playtest report but didn't get much feedback other than that the squads weren't optimized. I haven't seen any other playtest reports posted. I kind of figured we'd see at least one report from everyone who participated. (I also expected we'd get at least 2 games per figure, and that obviously didn't happen.)

The holidays probably ate into some playtesting chances for people. We usually play weekly, but we missed I think 3 weeks in a row over the holidays. Others probably had something similar happen. Then when the discussion died down here I didn't login to gamers for a few weeks.