SWMGAMERS.com Forums
http://swmgamers.com/forums/

List of reserves roll numbers for each type of reserves?
http://swmgamers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15463
Page 1 of 1

Author:  TimmerB123 [ Mon May 14, 2012 8:46 pm ]
Post subject:  List of reserves roll numbers for each type of reserves?

I thought it might be helpful to get a complete list of all the different types of reserves and what number you have to roll to get them. I think there's about a dozen different ones on different figures.

Does anyone already have this handy?

Author:  Sithborg [ Mon May 14, 2012 10:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: List of reserves roll numbers for each type of reserves?

Seperatists: 1
Imperials: 6
Fringe: 11
Republic: 20

Immediate Droid: 5, 10, 15, 20
Immediate Seperatist: 5, 10, 15, 20
Immediate Imperial: 1, 6, 11, 16

Author:  jedispyder [ Mon May 14, 2012 11:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: List of reserves roll numbers for each type of reserves?

Immediate Imperial Reserves: 2, 7, 12, or 17 [Darth Vader, Agent of Evil]
Yuuzhan Vong Reserves: 1 [Prefect Da'Gara]

Author:  TimmerB123 [ Mon May 14, 2012 11:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: List of reserves roll numbers for each type of reserves?

Sithborg wrote:
Seperatists: 1
Imperials: 6
Fringe: 11
Republic: 20

Immediate Droid: 5, 10, 15, 20
Immediate Seperatist: 5, 10, 15, 20
Immediate Imperial: 1, 6, 11, 16


Good start, Vong was missing and Vader AoE was wrong. I'll continue here:

Yuuzhan Vong: 1
Prefect Da'Gara (20 pts of Yuuzhan Vong characters)

Seperatists: 1
Nute Gunray (20 pts of Separatist characters)
San Hill (20 pts of Separatist characters)
Viceroy Nute Gunray (20 pts of Separatist characters)

Imperials: 6
Admiral Ozzel (20 pts of non-unique Imperial characters) I play him all the time and it surprised me that it was NON-UNIQUE only.

Fringe: 11
Rodian Black Sun Vigo (20 pts of Fringe characters)
Talon Karrde (20 pts of Fringe characters)
Xizor (20 pts of Fringe characters)
Supreme Chancellor Palpatine (20 pts of Fringe characters)
Lobot, Computer Liaison Officer (30 pts of Fringe characters)

Republic: 20
Mon Mothma (20 pts of Republic characters)
Supreme Chancellor Palpatine (30 pts of Republic characters)


Immediate Droid: 5, 10, 15, 20
Wat Tambor, Techno Union Foreman (20 pts of non-unique droids from any faction, adjacent)
Kazdan Paratus (30 pts of non-unique droids from any faction, adjacent)

Immediate Seperatist: 5, 10, 15, 20
Count Dooku, Separatist Leader (20 pts of non-unique Separatists, adjacent)

Immediate Imperial: 2,7,12,17
Darth Vader, Agent of Evil (20 pts Imperial troopers, adjacent)


So - immediate Separatist, immediate droid and (regular) Imperial are the only ones with the non-uniques only specification.

For some reason they re-used the number 1 for Vong (I suspect purely to be anti-MTB).

And also for some reason they chose to NOT use 5, 10, 15, 20 for immediate Imp, but re-use it for immediate Seps. Both V-set. No clue why here.

The only multi dips you can get are:
San and either Nute for the Seppies with a 1
Wat and Dooku - Droids and Seps galore with 5, 10, 15, 20 (They work a little oddly together though)
Mon Mothma and Cancelor Palp and Kazdan give a triple dip on a 20
Obviously as much Fringe as you can handle on an 11 (well - up to 3 sets of 20 and a set of 30 anyway)

Well - interesting stuff. I am quite sure I have rolled many 6s with Ozzel, but I almost always forget until later. 6s just don't stick out the way 1s do (especially with Master Tactician around). I can only rememeber 1 game where I actually brought in reserves, and it was 1 Imp Diplomat and 3 raxus prime troopers. I didn't even know it was non-unique only. Better go unpack the uniques I had in the reserve box. I feel like an idiot.

Exactly one of the reasons I did this little thread. That - and I wanted to make sure I never brought in an MTB against a character with reserves on a 1 (again). And now we have even more of them.

Author:  TimmerB123 [ Mon May 14, 2012 11:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: List of reserves roll numbers for each type of reserves?

jedispyder wrote:
Immediate Imperial Reserves: 2, 7, 12, or 17 [Darth Vader, Agent of Evil]
Yuuzhan Vong Reserves: 1 [Prefect Da'Gara]


Chris beat me to it!

Author:  TimmerB123 [ Mon May 14, 2012 11:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: List of reserves roll numbers for each type of reserves?

TimmerB123 wrote:
Sithborg wrote:
Seperatists: 1
Imperials: 6
Fringe: 11
Republic: 20

Immediate Droid: 5, 10, 15, 20
Immediate Seperatist: 5, 10, 15, 20
Immediate Imperial: 1, 6, 11, 16


Good start, Vong was missing and Vader AoE was wrong. I'll continue here:

Yuuzhan Vong: 1
Prefect Da'Gara (20 pts of Yuuzhan Vong characters)

Seperatists: 1
Nute Gunray (20 pts of Separatist characters)
San Hill (20 pts of Separatist characters)
Viceroy Nute Gunray (20 pts of Separatist characters)

Imperials: 6
Admiral Ozzel (20 pts of non-unique Imperial characters) I play him all the time and it surprised me that it was NON-UNIQUE only.

Fringe: 11
Rodian Black Sun Vigo (20 pts of Fringe characters)
Talon Karrde (20 pts of Fringe characters)
Xizor (20 pts of Fringe characters)
Supreme Chancellor Palpatine (20 pts of Fringe characters)
Lobot, Computer Liaison Officer (30 pts of Fringe characters)

Republic: 20
Mon Mothma (20 pts of Republic characters)
Supreme Chancellor Palpatine (30 pts of Republic characters)


Immediate Droid: 5, 10, 15, 20
Wat Tambor, Techno Union Foreman (20 pts of non-unique droids from any faction, adjacent)
Kazdan Paratus (30 pts of non-unique droids from any faction, adjacent)

Immediate Seperatist: 5, 10, 15, 20
Count Dooku, Separatist Leader (20 pts of non-unique Separatists, adjacent)

Immediate Imperial: 2,7,12,17
Darth Vader, Agent of Evil (20 pts Imperial troopers, adjacent)


So - immediate Separatist, immediate droid and (regular) Imperial are the only ones with the non-uniques only specification.

For some reason they re-used the number 1 for Vong (I suspect purely to be anti-MTB).

And also for some reason they chose to NOT use 5, 10, 15, 20 for immediate Imp, but re-use it for immediate Seps. Both V-set. No clue why here.

The only multi dips you can get are:
San and either Nute for the Seppies with a 1
Wat and Dooku - Droids and Seps galore with 5, 10, 15, 20 (They work a little oddly together though)
Mon Mothma and Cancelor Palp and Kazdan give a triple dip on a 20
Obviously as much Fringe as you can handle on an 11 (well - up to 3 sets of 20 and a set of 30 anyway)

Well - interesting stuff. I am quite sure I have rolled many 6s with Ozzel, but I almost always forget until later. 6s just don't stick out the way 1s do (especially with Master Tactician around). I can only rememeber 1 game where I actually brought in reserves, and it was 1 Imp Diplomat and 3 raxus prime troopers. (Phew! Still legal!) I didn't even know it was non-unique only, lucky I never remember, Lol. Better go unpack the uniques I had in the reserve box. I feel like an idiot.

Exactly one of the reasons I did this little thread. That - and I wanted to make sure I never brought in an MTB against a character with reserves on a 1 (again). And now we have even more of them.

Author:  buttcabbge [ Tue May 15, 2012 2:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: List of reserves roll numbers for each type of reserves?

So the only numbers on which you can never get reserves are 3, 4, 8, 9, 13, 14, 16, 18, and 19. Get on it, V-Set designers!

Honestly, 13 seems like kind of a natural if there's ever a Han that brings in reserves--sort of a turning bad luck into good kinda thing.

Author:  R5Don4 [ Tue May 15, 2012 2:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: List of reserves roll numbers for each type of reserves?

buttcabbge wrote:
Honestly, 13 seems like kind of a natural if there's ever a Han that brings in reserves--sort of a turning bad luck into good kinda thing.



:lol: A little bit of Correllian Overdrive!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/