logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Getting out of the physical game
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:34 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Yep, after 8-9 years of collecting the minis I finally decided I don't want thousands of the things sitting in a box any more. I still play on vassal from time to time, it can be fun, but I have not touched the physical minis in over 4 years. The game is just not played around here anymore. I also do not believe I will be able to play later on, even with the V-set rules, because I am missing a lot of the more recent mini's and my maps are getting to the point of degradation where they can't be used any more.

As I am sure most of you do not check wattos any more, I figured it was prudent to post here I am selling off my collection there. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=15331 I want the units to go to people in the community who have people to play with. I want them to be used, something I can't do. As such, all of them are starting at $.50-$1 and are bid on ebay style. Smaller group here than ebay so I know they should stay low in price. I also have a TUN of the WotC junk mini's in a pile for the people who like to mod mini's. Hopefully this will be a great opportunity for the community to expand their collections ^^ Got a week left on initial bidding then 5 days to sort the rest out.