SWMGAMERS.com Forums
http://swmgamers.com/forums/

2012 SWMPGA Floor Rules
http://swmgamers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15021
Page 4 of 4

Author:  Sithborg [ Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2012 SWMPGA Floor Rules

Suddenly remember my Anakin, CoN vs GOWK game. Even with Padme attacks. (shudder)

So, so, so many attacks. Luckily, my current squad I'm looking at can at least bypass half his HP.

Author:  audrisampson [ Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2012 SWMPGA Floor Rules

Just a question about the floor rules. While we were in Lansing several players played on the new Catina/Rebel base map that has just come out. Looking over the floor rules however I don't see them on the list. So are they legal and just not on the map list or are they illegal?

Author:  The_Celestial_Warrior [ Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2012 SWMPGA Floor Rules

audrisampson wrote:
Just a question about the floor rules. While we were in Lansing several players played on the new Catina/Rebel base map that has just come out. Looking over the floor rules however I don't see them on the list. So are they legal and just not on the map list or are they illegal?



They're there. Use the color coded version to hunt them down

Author:  audrisampson [ Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2012 SWMPGA Floor Rules

The_Celestial_Warrior wrote:
audrisampson wrote:
Just a question about the floor rules. While we were in Lansing several players played on the new Catina/Rebel base map that has just come out. Looking over the floor rules however I don't see them on the list. So are they legal and just not on the map list or are they illegal?



They're there. Use the color coded version to hunt them down


I saw a Cantina map from JC map 3 but I thought that was a different map.. Let me look again.

Ah I see it, league kit caught me off guard. So I take it the back side is illegal then since there are only three maps in red and the other two were Mas Transit 2

Author:  The_Celestial_Warrior [ Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2012 SWMPGA Floor Rules

audrisampson wrote:
The_Celestial_Warrior wrote:
audrisampson wrote:
Just a question about the floor rules. While we were in Lansing several players played on the new Catina/Rebel base map that has just come out. Looking over the floor rules however I don't see them on the list. So are they legal and just not on the map list or are they illegal?



They're there. Use the color coded version to hunt them down


I saw a Cantina map from JC map 3 but I thought that was a different map.. Let me look again.

Ah I see it, league kit caught me off guard. So I take it the back side is illegal then since there are only three maps in red and the other two were Mas Transit 2



It's Standard currently. However, there were some changes made to it post-view and pre-release that may make it Restricted quality...for now, it is Standard

Author:  audrisampson [ Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2012 SWMPGA Floor Rules

Alrighty that works, lets get it on restricted soon. It has a big fanbase here in Danville.

Page 4 of 4 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/