logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Ghost Hunting
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:54 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Ok, some of you know that I have a lot of hobbies. I cosplay at Anime conventions. I play SWM and I do RPGs. However, I am also a Ghost Hunter (in training). I bring this up because the local news did a story during an investigation that I was a part of. It is on www.NBC12.com and will DEBUT tomorrow and be up on the site for about 2 days.

Little side note: The reporter lasted about 22 minutes into the investigation. Allegedly, he left when something touched his leg. We caught his reaction on video.

So, if you don't believe in spooks, spectors, demons or full bodied apparitions, just give it a view. He may not show his reaction but I might be able track it down :)

Post subject: Re: Ghost Hunting
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:38 pm 
One of the Sith on Malgus' Shuttle
One of the Sith on Malgus' Shuttle

The weekend before GenCon I'm going with my brothers to this abandoned prison in West Virginia (or is it Virginia?) where you stay all night and can explore as much as you want. My brother and his friend (who is also going with us) went last year and loved it so much they decided to invest in some "detecting" equipment. Can't wait, should be fun...

So if by some chance I don't make it to GenCon? Means the ghosts got me :twisted:

Post subject: Re: Ghost Hunting
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:01 am 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

That sounds like Western State Pen. A dream place for people I know who want to go, and a nightmare place most want to leave. Sadly, the sanitarium in KY that was featured on TV is going to be torn down. I guess the nice apartment complex or shopping mall they put there would be more sedate :)