logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post subject: Re: Who has left WOTC for good?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:40 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Ok this conversation is over.

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:50 am 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Grand Moff Boris wrote:
Ok this conversation is over.

....Allrighty - but it still doesn't mean the thread needs to be locked.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:06 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

It was an attempt to put an end to the arguing. Besides, is there really anything to add on the topic?

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:33 am 
The One True Sith Lord
The One True Sith Lord

well Preston I saw that you were not going to be posting anymore on these forums. I personally have never edited your comments or your posts in way shape or form.

You seem to have a posting style that polarizes. Maybe now you can understand how Dennis's posts are characterized. You are welcome to post here. My comment to you and you were not alone in my post yesterday was you latest posts seem to be purely argumentative towards the poster and not the actual debate. Hey I could be wrong.

I remember at some time like 2 years ago I thought you were one of the funnest posters on the boards...... since then you posting style has changed. I am not saying that isnt your right to change what and how you post.... but it seems like a couple of years ago (again going by your posts and what you said back then) you were at ease with yourself.

Sadly it seems that the whole Gowk issues has brought about bad feelings throughout the community. While some of those bad feelings were there it seems they have been maginified by him. I will be glad when the floor rules come out. It will be over and I guess everyone can focus any anger they have with them directly at me. I will gladly shoulder the blame if it means some tension levels drop a bit.

Guys I think this topic has been talked out and has become just a place screaming for an argument.

Collection: 934/934

SWM DCI Content Manager

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4