logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Battlefront II Xbox360
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:55 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok, I admit it. I was a lifelong PC gamer. I have had Xbox360 for a little short of a year. My fav game so far has been Halo3. I recently found Star Wars Battlefront II and OMG I LOVE THIS GAME! (it is exactly like Halo control wise so maybe that is why lol) The best part is my 5 year old is just as good as me LOL. We have been playing it non stop for about a month now. I recently found out about the downloads and bought the expansion back to get Rhen Var and Bespin. There are two Rhen Var levels and they rock!

Anyone else love this game?

Anyone know how when playing online through live to turn off the Auto pick sides? If we are playing with 3 of us I can't figure out how to get us all on the same team. How about making a private game that not everyone can jump in on?

Are there anymore older games like this that are awesome?

I hope they make a Battlefront 3 that uses the Clone Wars cartoon. I think that would be awesome!

Post subject: Re: Battlefront II Xbox360
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:11 pm 
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina

I also think battlefront 2 is awesome i have live also my gamertag is Tangy Puma. I like Halo 3 too. Do you like Call of Duty 4?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:54 am 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

I used to play. It was one of my favorite games. I had the name there as "MoffDiver" but have since changed.
There are a few glitches but one, unless the changed it, was very bad for 360s.

I watched as someone showed that the cursor was small amount off of the target. A small thing. If the character was running through towards you (say on Cloud City) you could hit them straight up. But if they were turned to the side, you couldn't hurt them directly. You had to aim slightly behind. A big glitch. I didn't think it was true but I walked up to a Imp Sharpshooter during "Hunt: Endor" with my ewok. I threw stone and spear at him. He wasn't dying. He turned to face me and killed me.

I also wasn't a fan of the new revamped stages like "Kasshhyykk" or "Geonosis" from the original incarnation.

But, I play every so often.

Be afraid because the most popular class is the Vanguards/Missile Troops.

As for you question of Auto Assign. It depends on who creates the room. The room creator has control on what that setting is. Auto Assign is a good thing for large groups due to the fact if you cut it off, you will see 9 on Imps and 2 on Rebel games. In BF 1, I had the fun of being the lone Reb vs a lot of human Imps (we played a max of 2 CPU characters) and standing alone versus the odds. Real fun when you remember how indestructable a ATST was when joined with a R5 unit but that was BF1. The armored hulks are a LOT easier to take down. On Yavin, all it takes is a Missile troop/Vanguard to load all mines on a speeder bike and take off at the walker and its instant kill. Friendly fire off or on doesn't matter.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:57 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

I like you was a huge pc gamer. Lately when you goto the sotre the pc shelves have been reduced to such a small section it takes a minute to look through everything. Lately I have been hitting the 360 alot since it is better for my boy and I to play together. We do Halo 3 and Gears of War 2. I mentioned Battlefront 2 since we have it on the shelf. We have not got into it but I will mention it to him this weekend. I suck at Halo 3 but I have fun :lol: If you see StrykerCo just hope he's on the other team for some easy kills.