logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: CVL 2.0 Results Page
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:55 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Games can start as of now. Remember, League nights are Saturday and Sunday nights from 3pm-10pm central time.

Jedi_Master : 1/0, 220/87
(MaliciousCrumb): 0/1, 87/220
(Minitank HT):
(spryguy1981):
obikenobi1 (Mando):
thereisnotry:
(wannabe mexican):
(edi):

(Also, I am looking for somebody to help me keep track of the scores. PM me if interested)

Last edited by Jedi_Master on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: CVL 2.0 Results Page
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:22 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Jedi_Master defeats MaliciousCrumb 220 to 87

JM's
62 Darth Revan, Sith Lord
36 Atton "Jaq" Rand
36 Lord Kaan
27 Darth Bandon
27 Lobot
11 Darth Sidious Hologram

Reinforcements:
10 Rodian Trader
6 Mouse Droid x2
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

Mel's
33 Sora Bulq
27 Lobot
15 Momaw Nadon
10 Figrin D'an
10 San Hill
9 Poggle the Lesser
8 B2 Super Battle Droid
18 Varactyl Wrangler x3
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist
66 Geonosian Drone x33

Reinforcements:
muun tactics broker
uggie x 4

To sum it up, heal all the things. Everybody who was anybody on my squad got heal and all but sad unlucky atton got saved from death by it. Mel got a lucky cit on atton doing enough to kill him when he would have otherwise survived, and atton failed all his saves for avoid defeat. Otherwise, not a competitive game but a fun one.

Also of note, we played a half dozen things wrong. Atton had accurate for the first round, geo's blew up in their place multiple times on saves, and a few people died who wouldn't have if we were playing by "normal" rules :P Good game though.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:17 pm 
Junk Dealer Extrodinaire
Junk Dealer Extrodinaire

Holy 49 activation squad batman....there is something really wrong there lol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:07 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Spryguy1981 defeats Jedi Master 225-59

Spryguy's Squad
Satele Shan
Atton "Jaq" Rand
Bastila Shan, Jedi Master
Carth Onasi, Old Republic Soldier
Lobot
Klatoonian Captain
Old Republic Senator
2 Ugnaught Demolitionists

JM's Squad
Obi Wan Kenobi, Jedi General
Captain Rex
Republic Commando: Niner
Republic Commando: Fi
Republic Commando: Darman
Commander Gree
Mas Amedda

In the end horrible dice and Advanced Battle Meditiation + Satele hurt JM pretty badly. Obi made a ton of SSM saves though.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:06 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Spryguy Defeats JM 210-39

Spryguy's Squad
http://www.bloomilk.com/Squad/121864/co ... consortium

JM's Squad
36 Atton "Jaq" Rand
35 Zuckuss, Bounty Hunter
33 Bastila Shan, Jedi Master
27 Jedi Seer
17 Greedo, Bounty Hunter
16 Dr. Evazan, Galactic Criminal
16 Juggernaut War Droid
14 Old Republic Senator
6 Mouse Droid x2

High Attack with Damage 30 and accurate and spotter was the story of the game.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:29 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Long story short on both games, took me two seconds to notice I was going to lose each time. First game bastilla alone screwed me. 3 CE's that were the center of my squad vs her kinda did me in. Not being able to hit when I needed a 5 didn't hurt either. Rex hit twice out of 8 shots needing 5 or less. And poor niner hit once out of 6 shots needing 8's. Obi held in solely to give out more gambit points too I believe as he stuck it out for several round. Not very fun.

Game two, shooters vs better shooters with shields, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that result :P I am honestly surprised I got any points as I kinda just blindly ran into the opposing squad to try and get adjacent. A monumental task vs intuition accurate shooters.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:08 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Spryguy1981 defeats JM 215-84

Spryguy's Squad
Master Yoda 44,
Han Solo, Rebel General 38,
Luke Skywalker-Rebel Commando 27,
Lobot 27,
Ferus Olin 27,
Princess Leia-Rebel Commando 19,
General Dodonna 9,
Mouse Droid x2 6,
Ugnaught Demolitionist 3

JM's Squad he named "Messing with Weeks"
7 BX COmmando Droids
6 BX Spotter Droids
Gha Nackht.

Kept basing the commandos and picking them off one by one, only shot at the shield one time and passed the saves.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:14 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

thereisnotry vs Jedi_Master

tint's squad:
57 Darth Maul SI
47 Jango Fett, Assassin
27 Lobot
20 Whorm Loathsom
18 Boba Fett, YBH
18 TBSV
10 San
3 Mouse
(200pts, 8 acts)

JM's squad:
44 Master Yoda
37 Aurra Sing
21 Admiral Yularen
21 The Dark Woman
16 Jax Pavan
16 Republic Commando - Sev
9 R2-D2, Astromech Droid
(199pts, 8 acts)

I brought Wicket and Mice/Ugs with Lobot. JM won the map roll so we played on Muun Grand Plaza. I let him choose side and he chose the right. I was able to draw a LOS on Zuckuss with :jango: at the end of round 1, so Zuckuss went down; :Boba: also put 10dmg on Sev. Next round Yoda flew in (via R2) to kill San. At the end of the round :jango: and :Boba: combined to knock down a full-hp Aurra Sing. :maul: went after Yoda too, but we was swinging too high and wiffed both attacks. JM won the next init and brought :Boba: down to 30hp with Sev, who took a retaliation shot in the head from :Boba: and died. Yoda then took 60 from :jango: (making both Deflects) and ran up (taking 40 on the twin aoo) to kill :Boba: . Yoda is now at 20. :maul: went around and attacked DW, who was moving up; the TBSV hit her too, so she was down to 40hp. I won the next init and killed off Yoda with :jango:'s first attack, and then missed the other attacks vs Jax. DW risked everything to go after :jango:, but :maul: didn't miss his aoo and she dropped as she took her first step. After that it was just cleanup for :maul: and :jango:

Final score:
thereisnotry 204
JM 38

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:24 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

thereisnotry wrote:
thereisnotry vs Jedi_Master

tint's squad:
57 Darth Maul SI
47 Jango Fett, Assassin
27 Lobot
20 Whorm Loathsom
18 Boba Fett, YBH
18 TBSV
10 San
3 Mouse
(200pts, 8 acts)

JM's squad:
44 Master Yoda
37 Aurra Sing
21 Admiral Yularen
21 The Dark Woman
16 Jax Pavan
16 Republic Commando - Sev
9 R2-D2, Astromech Droid
(199pts, 8 acts)

I brought Wicket and Mice/Ugs with Lobot. JM won the map roll so we played on Muun Grand Plaza. I let him choose side and he chose the right. I was able to draw a LOS on Zuckuss with :jango: at the end of round 1, so Zuckuss went down; :Boba: also put 10dmg on Sev. Next round Yoda flew in (via R2) to kill San. At the end of the round :jango: and :Boba: combined to knock down a full-hp Aurra Sing. :maul: went after Yoda too, but we was swinging too high and wiffed both attacks. JM won the next init and brought :Boba: down to 30hp with Sev, who took a retaliation shot in the head from :Boba: and died. Yoda then took 60 from :jango: (making both Deflects) and ran up (taking 40 on the twin aoo) to kill :Boba: . Yoda is now at 20. :maul: went around and attacked DW, who was moving up; the TBSV hit her too, so she was down to 40hp. I won the next init and killed off Yoda with :jango:'s first attack, and then missed the other attacks vs Jax. DW risked everything to go after :jango:, but :maul: didn't miss his aoo and she dropped as she took her first step. After that it was just cleanup for :maul: and :jango:

Final score:
thereisnotry 204
JM 38

Long story short, Mobile Accurate > Accurate. I just couldn't get LOS or out of LOS on the mobile fetts and cloaked backup.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:11 pm 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

<Darth O/OhMyGOWK/Oli Simpson vs Gren

36 Atton "Jaq" Rand 33 Bastila Shan, Jedi Master 29 Carth Onasi, Old Republic Soldier 28 Dash Rendar, Renegade Smuggler 27 Lobot 18 Klatooinian Captain 14 Old Republic Senator 8 Wicket 3 Mouse Droid 3 Ugnaught Demolitionist (199pts. 10 activations)

-Imp 200 I--
37 Grand Admiral Thrawn
28 General Weir
27 Lobot
18 Moff Nyna Calixte
34 Storm Commando x2
16 Admiral Gilad Pellaeon
11 Grand Moff Tarkin
8 Mas Amedda
10 Imperial Dignitary x2
5 Raxus Prime Trooper
6 Ugnaught Demolitionist x2

(200pts. 14 activations)

Gren wins 169 to 35

we both took ativations from lobot. Map was transit station.
The matchup was very bad for Darth O from my sight. Force immunity+Thrawn+more activations+super stealth did is work. I was always able to outactivate him and react on his aktions. An early granate killed wicket+activations of Darth O. After that i was able to collect gambit and kill his shooters one by one. He was forced to rush in gambid zone. In the final brawl the commandos killed almost everythin without bastilla. Lost lobot by bad placement.

GG

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:20 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

spryguy1981 defeats DarthO/OhMyGowk 215-51 in a rematch of Saturday nights game.

Darth O's squad:
--Carth Jaqqers--
36 Atton "Jaq" Rand
33 Bastila Shan, Jedi Master
29 Carth Onasi, Old Republic Soldier
28 Dash Rendar, Renegade Smuggler
27 Lobot
18 Klatooinian Captain
14 Old Republic Senator
8 Wicket
3 Mouse Droid
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

Darth O elected to go with Crumb and 5 Mice this time.

(199pts. 10 activations)

Spryguy1981's squad:
48 IG-88A
43 IG-88AD
39 HK-47AD
16 BX Commando Droid Spotter
15 BX Commando Droid Sniper
15 Veteran Uggie
3 Uggie Demo
12 Mouse x4

After setup, Darth O left me a shot on Carth and on a mouse droid, so IG pulse cannoned the mouse for the insta kill and then the Sniper combined with the Spotter and Carth missed the evade and reroll to take 50. I moved HK up to the shield and then Darth O used Dash to drop 40 on him and then Dash missed a shield save to drop to 50. Darth O misses a lot of shots on R7 and HK and then locks the door on me. He gives me init, I run HK away. He moves mice up, then I blow the door with an uggie and shoot at Carth again, this time he makes his save. Bastila pops ABM and I run IG88AD up to tank and pulse another mouse droid. Carth needing 15's proceeds to hit both his twins and make both Energy Shield saves, miss my saves, IG down to 60. He uses the senator, still needing 15's mind you hits the 40 damage shot, makes the energy shield save. I miss my shield IG down to 20. Carth on the twin hits again, so 4 15's to hit in a row and 3 shield saves, finally he misses the energy shield save and dies. Dash and Atton miss all shots on IG88 and it's init. I go first and run IG away to be healed by the uggie. I kill some scrubs then run towards gambit and away from his dude. Next round Atton runs in and bases my Sniper droid and misses both attacks. HK and the spotter kill him. With Atton and Carth dead and IG-88AD on the mend it became sort of a clean up operation as IG88A having killed 3 mice the previous 3 turns started hitting living allies finally while 88AD hiding far enough not to get shot pulsed another scrub. Dash takes 30 shooting at a mouse on the shield before it falls. HK runs 12 bases the Captain and the Senator and then the Sniper kills Dash. Spotter crits Wicket to kill him. Bastila runs in drops 20 on the Spotter and then eats 50 from the Sniper. HK kills the Captain and the Noble runs away to give the CE to Bastila who puts 30 on the Sniper before 88A takes her down to 30 and then AD kills her and the sniper to win. Was crazy to see Carth hit 4 shots needing 15 and make 3 saves. Not losing IG-88AD there was huge. Was a great game though.