logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 484 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:50 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

The_Celestial_Warrior wrote:
thereisnotry wrote:
Ok, I'm in! :

Hmmm...nothing yet for me. Maybe I should just sign on and see.
thereisnotry wrote:
FYI, you can only have 1 character automatically entered into our party's guild right from the start...you get a notification and invitation every time you make a character until you accept the invitation. The rest of your characters will need a specific invite during the game. Brad is the Celestial Warriors Guild Leader, so I'll let him organize things (and perhaps a Guild thread here on the SWMGamers forums?) as he chooses.:

Lol, sometimes I wonder if you read my posts. ;) See three or four up. I mentioned the silliness of the invitation thing.
As for invites, you are the only other officer in the guild currently, per the SWTOR website, so you should have priviledges???

Actually, I do read them. :) I wrote what I did more as a confirmation and general FYI than anything else. If anyone from Gamers sends me a PM, I'll be happy to invite them to the guild.

thereisnotry wrote:
Also, if any of you are interested in forming a SWMGamers DARKSIDE guild, I hereby invite you to join the Kaas City server (PvE), where I've already got a few sith characters started. We can form the guild as soon as some of us get to Drommund Kaas.

How many characters per server? I tend to keep all mine on the same one. This would eliminate any guild rivalry too sadly.

8 Characters per server, no more than that. I did one server for LS and one for DS so that I'd be sure to have enough room for all the ACs/stories.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:51 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

At the moment I'm planning on having both lightside and darkside characters on the same server (Jedi Covenant). I've got a bunch of other non-SWMGamers friends that will be making a guild and I told them that I'll be on Jedi Covenant, so I'll have at least a couple of Sith characters on that server in that guild.

There is a limit of 8 characters per server, so you could do one of every class on both sides, or one of every Advanced Class on one side, or mix it up some other way.

"You can't per aspera ad astra unless there's some aspera in front of your astra. And that means sometimes the aspera gets you." - Donald X. Vaccarino

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:08 pm 
Big Bad Brad
Big Bad Brad

I notice our server is full. Could be bad...could be nothing.

Wasn't in today....????????????????

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:03 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Down to Standard right now. I think that they may be slowly opening up the servers as well, so that one doesn't get filled up before everyone in a guild can get in on the same server. We will find out.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:12 am 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

I'm a level 9 Jedi Knight (aiming toward Guardian) right now, but I've gotta get to bed. I've gotta say: this game is EPIC!!!!! So much fun; I lost myself in the story.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:53 am 
Big Bad Brad
Big Bad Brad

Day 2, Wave 4....still nothing....slowly getting irritated. Especially since we seem to be into September now.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:33 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Day 2, Wave 4....still nothing....slowly getting irritated. Especially since we seem to be into September now.

Did you actually try to log in, or have you just not gotten an email? Lots of people have reported being able to log in while not getting an email, or getting the email late.

And you DID redeem your pre-order code, right?

"You can't per aspera ad astra unless there's some aspera in front of your astra. And that means sometimes the aspera gets you." - Donald X. Vaccarino

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:40 pm 
Big Bad Brad
Big Bad Brad

Echo wrote:

Did you actually try to log in, or have you just not gotten an email? Lots of people have reported being able to log in while not getting an email, or getting the email late.

And you DID redeem your pre-order code, right?

Yes.

and

Yes.

I'll give it to tomorrow. If I don't see anything in wave one (when pretty much all but late Nov and December will get in) then I will contact CS, to make sure something funny didn't happen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:15 pm 
Jedi Battlemaster
Jedi Battlemaster

hmmm, just realized that I haven't gotten my access email either, but I did register my code pretty late (Nov-ish). oh well, still time left :D

Join the FOLLY! Online casual League, find out more here: FOLLY

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:02 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Ruhk wrote:
hmmm, just realized that I haven't gotten my access email either, but I did register my code pretty late (Nov-ish). oh well, still time left :D

Yeah, they haven't gotten to the people who registered in November yet. I did it in early November. Tomorrow they'll probably either have everyone who has pre-ordered in, or at least have October and November in. They did the last few days of July, all of September and August, and the first few days of October today.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:40 pm 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

Got my email this morning, but won't be able to play until Saturday... or Monday :(. I miss my lvl 20 char already.

ImageImage

"Slowly digesting the competition, one game at a time...belch"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:59 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Quote:
stephen reid: A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:45 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

Friends,
I hope you are all well. I have been even more busy than normal. I would like to join the guild on Jedi Covenant. Do I need to know anything? Will we have a dark and a light? Can we invite others once we join or are there restritions. Please let me know anything I have missed. I look foward to playing with you soon. Take care and Happy Holidays!!!
-skull79

Twice the pride, double the fall - Count Dooku

Execute Order 66 - Darth Sidious

If you're not with me, then you're my enemy - Darth Vader

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:07 am 
Big Bad Brad
Big Bad Brad

Skull79 wrote:
Friends,
I hope you are all well. I have been even more busy than normal. I would like to join the guild on Jedi Covenant. Do I need to know anything? Will we have a dark and a light? Can we invite others once we join or are there restritions. Please let me know anything I have missed. I look foward to playing with you soon. Take care and Happy Holidays!!!
-skull79

Pretty much just start a republic character on that server then message one of us. Currently, ?????????, only Trevor is on, but fortunately he is one of two people who can add to the guild.

Currently there are only 12 of us, and I've been going the route of an officer for every 5 people. Nothing hard there, just what I've been doing. If it's at all like prelaunch guild formation only officers can invite.

There are zero restrictions other than using this site. I figure we'll be able to work endgame content and still let everyone do what they want so why be one of those guilds.

At one time there was a Dark side guild but due to lack of interest we had to consolidate to one during prelaunch with the intent to build ingame. I had the intent of doing it on the same server; Trevor wants to do it on another one.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:36 am 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

I had the intent of doing it on the same server; Trevor wants to do it on another one.

Correction: I'm happy with whatever way we want to do it. I just suggested another server as an option in case some people want to do all 8 class-build options. Either way, it doesn't matter much to me.
Humorous Comment: As long as we get to terminate meatbags, I'm happy.
Conclusion: Let's go ahead and start a SWMGamers guild on the Jedi Covenant server; no reason not to.

Oh by the way, I played the Esseles flashpoint twice last night as a tank...LOTS of fun! :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:59 am 
Jedi Battlemaster
Jedi Battlemaster

I can play now.. hooray!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:28 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

I just got my email!

I will do dark and light!!! just let me know if we do another server.

See you online soon!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:34 pm 
Jedi Battlemaster
Jedi Battlemaster

P'ruhk is my pri char name, feel free to add.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:55 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

Made it!!!

VacilliaVici - Bounty Hunter

ValiVici - Trooper

See you soon!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:08 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

(Quickly regretting not getting a preorder)

Man, this is some bad withdrawal. Oh well, gives me time to set up a new computer on the 19th.

Definately having 7/8 of the classes. Not sure if I want to do a Smuggler or an Inquisitor Assassin for my 8th.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 484 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next