logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: GenCon Prep League Match Reporting
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:31 pm 
Jedi Battlemaster
Jedi Battlemaster

Please report all matches here!
Remember to try to format them in a way that is easily understood.
Quote:
Jonny vs Eric
Eric wins
200-20 3 pts(2 if the game went to time)
6 rounds (How many rounds did the game go)

Eric's Squad
Map: Jedi Temple
Squad:

Jonny's Squad
Map:Rancor Pit
Squad:

Give a description how the game went

Join the FOLLY! Online casual League, find out more here: FOLLY

Post subject: Re: GenCon Prep League Match Reporting
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:34 am 
Jedi Battlemaster
Jedi Battlemaster

thereisnotry vs Ruhk
thereisnotry wins!
200-131
5 rounds
played on Muunlist (Ruhk's map)

Ruhk's Squad
GOWK
Luminara JM
Barris Offee JK
Dash Rendar, RS
Capt Panaka
R2 Astro
Uggy x2
Rodian Brute x2
Mouse

thereisnotry
GMLS
Kyp Durron
Ganner Ryhsode
Dodonna
Uggy x3
Mouse x4

Excellent game that wen back and forth. A lot of saves down by Trevor. In the first Round, Luke was levitated MS to base my Dash and won the following init to kill him. Ouch! So my squad was now.. all melee! However, Luke struggled to hit my exceptionally high defense characters, but eventually chewed through GOWK and Panaka. He managed to live quite a long time with Luke, making his saves and throwing back damage with Djem So. Luke eventually died, but it left me with a near dead Luminara and Barris vs full hp Kyp and Ganner.

Ganner adds a great deal of flexibility to this squad, whether it be moving Luke for a 12+18 squares worth of movement, or even moving Kyp into position.
And while the squad lacks init control and ranged damage, Luke can quickly threaten an opponent's main piece.

Join the FOLLY! Online casual League, find out more here: FOLLY

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:17 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Weeks Vs TINT

Weeks squad.
Mara jade, Jedi
Kol Skywalker
Ganner
Dash Rendar RS
General Wedgf
Jagged Fel
General Dodonna
R7
x3 Uggies.

TINT squad
GMLS
Kyp
Ganner
Dodonna
lots of mice and uggies but i think he was at 11 acts

Game 1 Weeks wins.

We played on my map Jedi Temple TINT took the outside part with the ships. He brought his Kyp in and had 3 differant threats to do fp5 on so i dropped my Kol on his Kyp to save most of my party members. GMLS comes in to kill Kol and takes a crit from a uggie, he blocked it and djem so'd it to death ran up to kol and hit one missed one rerolled and i blocked it. Next init i won and had him go first. GMLS triple twin on kol left him at 10 after another block. My turn kol doubles kyp one with presicion for 50 mara spends a fp moves into possition and kills kyp.

That was i think the most important part of the game Kol just surviving the Luke barrage of swings and sticking 50 on kyp before he died. I was able to use ganner pretty effectivly and mobile levitate to get dash around and shoot at GMLS Dash put 100 on luke i had ganner's push break down his force and then mara and ganner pulled some tricks to chase him down and assault him to death.

Game 2 on TINTs map Ruined base.

TINT set up outside and Pulled a really sweet move off with his ganner he was able to get Kyp around a corner and FP5 my mara, dash, jagged and a uggie. It was over at that point cause luke was just chillin inside the middle room and came out to clean up what was left of kyps mess. i t was over pretty fast TINT got a handle on my team really quick.

Some notes i took on mine is its really hard to hide from Mara/Dash when ganner is in play. You can move them 12 squares then they can move 6 to do 120 or 80 on someone, and dash being at +14 on most things will mean he will accually hit stuff :). Kyle really isnt needed in NR with ganner IMO you can get around disruptive pretty fast and go almost anywhere on the map when you act 2 so slowing your opponent down with kyles disruptive isnt really needed. Overall pretty fun to use and play around with i dont think ill get caught with the kyp superpush again anytime soon. It

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:10 pm 
Big Bad Brad
Big Bad Brad

Empirejeff vs The Celestial Warrior
Jeff wins 2 pts
149-139

Jeff's Squad: Mira, Nomi Sunrider, Juggernaut, Master Lucien Draay, Vodo, ugnaught

My Squad: Exile, Hoth, Cay, Dash, Clobot, Juggernaut, Mouse x 4

You'd of thought I would have won this one...I had an early round setup to kill Mira with Dash need an 8 to hit 4 times...out of six rolls I think two landed..if that? I saw sooooo many 1's this game I was about ready to concede and I had an 8 point lead at the time...13-5. I set up Draay for Cay's Legacy with the Exile ready to Force Defense the fprr..which worked...untill he declared fprr again...oops my bad. Hoth rarely missed, but he was matched up against Vodo who didnt waste a single Force Point on parry rerolls untill it was far too late. When we decided on the final round I was able to kill Vodo to get close, then used Hoth to base Nomi...forced to fprr my first attack and still missed needing 9, luckily she failed the twin's block...I moved my Juggernaut for clear los on Nomi for the win...needing 12....you guessed it...1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:32 pm 
Mandalore
Mandalore

The_Celestial_Warrior wrote:
Empirejeff vs The Celestial Warrior
Jeff wins 2 pts
149-139

Jeff's Squad: Mira, Nomi Sunrider, Juggernaut, Master Lucien Draay, Vodo, ugnaught

My Squad: Exile, Hoth, Cay, Dash, Clobot, Juggernaut, Mouse x 4

You'd of thought I would have won this one...I had an early round setup to kill Mira with Dash need an 8 to hit 4 times...out of six rolls I think two landed..if that? I saw sooooo many 1's this game I was about ready to concede and I had an 8 point lead at the time...13-5. I set up Draay for Cay's Legacy with the Exile ready to Force Defense the fprr..which worked...untill he declared fprr again...oops my bad. Hoth rarely missed, but he was matched up against Vodo who didnt waste a single Force Point on parry rerolls untill it was far too late. When we decided on the final round I was able to kill Vodo to get close, then used Hoth to base Nomi...forced to fprr my first attack and still missed needing 9, luckily she failed the twin's block...I moved my Juggernaut for clear los on Nomi for the win...needing 12....you guessed it...1

LOL! Yeah i won. Vassal really brought the 1's today. 2 points for me.

So i won with the old republic.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:41 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Weeks vs Billiv15

Weeks Squad.
Yobuck, Samuri Plo Koon, Captain Rex, Flaskbot(Lobot), Captain Panaka, Doombot, Mas, Rodian Diplomat, Uggie
(rienforcements. Caamasi, 3 brutes, uggie.)

Bills Squad.
Kyle JBM, Mara Jedi, Ganner, Twilek Vigo, Wedge, Dodonna, R7, bespin guard, 3 uggies.

Played on Bills Map (Bespin)

Weeks wins dont remember the score offhand

Things got underway pretty quick with yobuck getting across the map and hitting mara twice, one got blocked and he continued doing this and swapping out for fodder till she was at 50/70 hp. Plo get a gold star for dueling kyle down to 30 hp before the vigo killed him. Rex and yobuck cleaned up pretty well from what Plo had started even thought ganner crit and killed yobuck on a reroll lol. All in all plo is really solid built in opp is just sweet and makes his be able to roll with the big boys like kyle.

Always a pleasure to play against bill who missed a lot as i hit a lot that was probubly the biggest part of this game.

If only Plo didnt have that ce or had a differant one i think people would like him more. I Think he is awesome with the opp and a great sub in for general skywalker if your sick of having disruptive ruin your day.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:44 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Weeks vs The Celestial Warrior

Weeks Wins

Weeks' Squad
PloBuck
Yoda on Kybuck
Plo Koon, Jedi Master
Captain Rex
Captain Panaka
Lobot(Chiss Trooper, Gran Raider)
R2-D2 Astomech Droid
Mas Ameda
Rodian Brute
X2 Uggies

TCW Squad
Grand Master Luke Skywalker
Ganner Rhysode
Kyp Durron
General Dodonna
3 mice
3 uggs

Played on my Map: Jedi Temple

Final Score 132-36. TCW retired

So game got started quickly i was in the inside of the temple on the top and towwed yoda to open the door on top of gambit and override the other one open. He lobbed Luke up and ran up and twinned yoda for 40 damage. I moved my chiss to shoot at luke and hit for 30 luke failed both def saves. I then got rex up for a clear shot and hit 2/4 shots both were defenced as well as yodas double, so end of the round luke at 120. I won init next round and moved yoda via r2 to the top big door of the map to set up a gallop. TCW lobbed kyp in and got off the big FP5 on yoda/r2.

Yoda makes the save and get popped back onto luke. Rex hits all 4 shots on luke and drops him to 40. I move Lobot to reopen the big doors up top and lock luke back in the room. TCW spins dodonna, i take yoda and kill off all his fodder save a mouse and a ugg and swap and put 20 on ganner, then i swap in the chiss. Luke comes by and kills the trooper and i miss the death shot. I move mas into gambit and roll init.

I was able to get rex i clear line of sight to luke and hit him2/4 times he fails a save and dies. We called it there.

Rex again comes up big. I dont ever expect him to hit all of his shots bu when it does happen its nice. I think the game would have gone differant had Luke made some saves or been able to recharge some fps, which is tough to do once combat starts.

Map wise i still think Jedi Temple is the best one for yobuck cause he can basicly get anyehere and you only need to blow 1 door to make it happen.

Had a very good time playing it and hope to get to play TCW again soon.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:03 pm 
Big Bad Brad
Big Bad Brad

Yup very good game. Of course, any game could go the other way save for dice rolls. Being able to put that much on Luke so "easily" was definately the game breaker. If I had got rex or Yoda before then, it could have been anyone's game still, as is, Savage Kyp and Ganner wouldnt have had enough for Rex, Yoda at 50 and Plo.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:02 am 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Buttcabbge vs Markedman247
MM247 wins!
24-112
4 rounds
played on Muunilist (BC's map)

BC Squad
GOWK (55)
Captain Argyus (29)
Senate Commando x3 (20 x 3)
Elite Senate Guard (18)
Sev (16)
R2 Astromech (9)
Gran Raider (4)
Rodian Brute (3)
Uggy Demo x 2 (3 x2)

MM247
--Reb- Ztuckuss--
35 Zuckuss, Bounty Hunter
27 Han Solo, Smuggler
27 Luke Skywalker, Rebel Commando
20 Yoda, Force Spirit
17 Bothan Noble
32 Elite Rebel Commando x2
16 General Crix Madine
14 General Rieekan
6 Mouse Droid x2
6 Ugnaught Demolitionist x2

Report:
Ok, this match came down to door control and trying play for ground. Three rounds went by before the action took place. RCs controlling some of the doors while R2 controlled the rest. Gen. Kenobi met Luke, RC in the center for a sparring match. Han was able to fire the final shot on Kenobi via Bothan Noble. Bad die rolls cropped up when Zuckuss got a face full of BC's Elite Senate Guard when needing 8s but only 7s and 6s were found on the final 2 rolls of a double twin. This would have made the score 85 to 56 had the shots went down and probably turned the tide of the match.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:51 am 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Is there a reason the game only went 4 rounds and 3 of them had no action almost from what I see in your write? Did BC concede or did the game go to time? a 4 round game with only one round of action in 60 mins seems slow to me thats all.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:59 am 
Junk Dealer Extrodinaire
Junk Dealer Extrodinaire

First of all, I confirm MM's post--it was a good game, and it was definitely contested throughout.

In response to jonny, we actually engaged late in the third round (he moved in and dropped a Senate Commando with a Rebel Commando, whom I promptly nuked), not in the fourth. As for the pace, I'll agree that four rounds isn't crazy fast, but a few thoughts on that:

1. Muniluust plus lots of door control options made for a game with tons of positioning considerations. It also makes it easy to avoid engagement if you don't feel you've got a clear advantage.
2. There was a probably a bit more friendly chatter than there would have been in a tournament game.
3. Neither of us had the other guy out-activated, so there was never a "now you're done and I move 6 guys in 45 seconds" moment.
4. At the end of the fourth round, we were maybe 4 minutes over, so we wouldn't have needed to be much faster to get into a fifth round.

But honestly, the big one is:

5. I hadn't played a timed game online in a while, and I discovered I need to pick up the pace a bit. I was definitely a bigger offender than MM, partly because I had to get close to attack, so I really had to think through how to make that happen, partly because I hadn't played a Senate Commando build against boardwide evade before so that was even more strategery I had to think up on the fly. I don't think anything rose to the legal definition of "slow play," but I am gonna make a conscious effort to speed my game up a bit in DCI contexts.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:37 pm 
Junk Dealer Extrodinaire
Junk Dealer Extrodinaire

buttcabbge vs. Ukezwoll

buttcabbge wins on Ukezwoll concession
132-52
4 Rounds (18 minutes left when game was called)

Map: Munnilust Grand Plaza (buttcabbge's map)

buttcabbge squad:

GOWK
Capt Argyus
Capt Panaka
Senate Commando x2
Elite Senate Guard
R2 Astromech
R7 Astromech
mas Amedda
gran raider
uggy demo x2

Ukezwoll's squad

Darth Tyrannus, LOTDS
Boba Enforcer
Zuckuss BH
Lobot
Gen Whorm Loathsome
Lando, DS
San Hill
Uggy Demo
Reinforcements: R7, Uggy Demo, Mouse x3

Basically, I got real lucky as I sort of brain cramped and left a cluster for Ukezwoll to missile right at the end of the first round, only to hit on all of my missile saves (Obi needed a force point, but still). I was then able to swap my senate guards onto Tyranus and Zuckuss pretty quickly, and build a nice lead, and from that point we sort of exchanged fire, but he didn't have the firepower to catch up. A good game, but I definitely had the dice gods on my side.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:48 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

thereisnotry vs Ukezwoll
Ukezwoll wins!

2 rounds before the game was conceded
Played on Chancellor's Starship (The map of choice for both players)

Ukezwolls's Squad
62 Boba Fett, Bounty Hunter
27 Lobot
20 K-3PO
34 Bothan Noble x2
9 General Dodonna
5 C-3PO, Ewok Deity
4 Gran Raider
9 Mouse Droid x3
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

Lobot reinforcements:
8 R7 Astromech Droid
9 Rodian Brute x2
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist x2

thereisnotry's Squad
55 Darth Vader, Scourge of the Jedi
54 Cad Bane
32 Thrawn (Mitth'raw'nuruodo)
27 Lobot
18 Arden Lyn
8 Mas Amedda
3 Rodian Brute
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

Lobot reinforcements:
11 Human Bodyguard
9 Rodian Brute x3

First round I outactivated thereisnotry, then lifted and swapped Boba out to kill his only Ugnaught. Also Cad ate a Disintegration but due to the Human Bodyguard thereisnotry had most appropriately brought and placed, Cad survived. Then I returned Boba to his friends and locked the door to the room on the upper left side. Next round my opponent was again outactivated, he managed to move Vader as far as to the locked door. When he was done I lifted and swapped Boba in position to kill Lobot, did so and then moved inside the room that was once again locked at the end of the turn. With no door control left and me able to outactivate him, move out and kill something, and then again hide behind a locked door my opponent conceded. I'd like to claim that Ewok Deity was the MVP of the game but, alas, that was not the case.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:20 am 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

empirejeff vs Ukezwoll
Ukezwoll wins!
157-65
6 rounds

Ukezwolls's Squad
51 Yoda on Kybuck
35 Anakin Skywalker on STAP
26 Jedi Weapon Master
24 Qui-Gon Jinn, Jedi Trainer
23 Captain Panaka
18 Gungan Shieldbearer
9 R2-D2, Astromech Droid
8 Mas Amedda

empirejeff's Squad
61 Ulic Qel-Droma
57 Boba Fett, Mercenary Commander
23 Sith Lord
17 Mandalorian Gunslinger
11 Darth Sidious Hologram
30 Ugnaught Demolitionist x10

This looked like a really poor matchup for my opponent and so I got careless in the beginning. When R2 opened one of the doors in the middle empirejeff immediately took advantage and used the Master speed of Ulic to open the other door. Unfortunately the Gungan Shieldbearer is no good against missiles and I lost R2 immediately. After that I slowed down and split up my figures to avoid being severely damaged by the lightning of the forward placed Sith Lord. Instead he hit the JWM twice for 60 damage. In round 4 my forces finally advanced and Yobuck hit Boba twice, he had advanced towards the centre and was possible to reach. As Boba then does not move, my opponent instead plays the waiting game with his Uggs, I'm able to swap Yobuck for AniStap and with some good rolls he manages to finish off Boba in one strafe. Ulic soon eliminates Anakin but as he and the Sith Lord then attacks the bulk of the Republic forces they find themselves outnumbered and overwhelmed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:28 am 
Mandalore
Mandalore

Ukezwoll wrote:
empirejeff vs Ukezwoll
Ukezwoll wins!
157-65
6 rounds

Ukezwolls's Squad
51 Yoda on Kybuck
35 Anakin Skywalker on STAP
26 Jedi Weapon Master
24 Qui-Gon Jinn, Jedi Trainer
23 Captain Panaka
18 Gungan Shieldbearer
9 R2-D2, Astromech Droid
8 Mas Amedda

empirejeff's Squad
61 Ulic Qel-Droma
57 Boba Fett, Mercenary Commander
23 Sith Lord
17 Mandalorian Gunslinger
11 Darth Sidious Hologram
30 Ugnaught Demolitionist x10

This looked like a really poor matchup for my opponent and so I got careless in the beginning. When R2 opened one of the doors in the middle empirejeff immediately took advantage and used the Master speed of Ulic to open the other door. Unfortunately the Gungan Shieldbearer is no good against missiles and I lost R2 immediately. After that I slowed down and split up my figures to avoid being severely damaged by the lightning of the forward placed Sith Lord. Instead he hit the JWM twice for 60 damage. In round 4 my forces finally advanced and Yobuck hit Boba twice, he had advanced towards the centre and was possible to reach. As Boba then does not move, my opponent instead plays the waiting game with his Uggs, I'm able to swap Yobuck for AniStap and with some good rolls he manages to finish off Boba in one strafe. Ulic soon eliminates Anakin but as he and the Sith Lord then attacks the bulk of the Republic forces they find themselves outnumbered and overwhelmed.

Yeah not much i could do.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:03 am 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

MM247 vs Ukezwoll
Ukezwoll wins!
61-37
3 rounds
Broken Office (MM247's map)

Ukezwolls's Squad
27 Lobot
27 Mission Vao
25 Juhani
23 Jarael
23 Tamtel Skreej (Lando Calrissian)
20 Bith Black Sun Vigo
20 General Whorm Loathsom
18 Twi'lek Black Sun Vigo
14 Captain Mar Tuuk
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

Reinforcements:
8 Wicket
6 Mouse Droid x2

MM247's Squad
43 IG-88, Assassin Droid
16 General Crix Madine
14 General Rieekan
12 Anakin Skywalker, Force Spirit
8 Juno Eclipse
6 Mouse Droid x2

I played a CE heavy GMA/double/twin melee squad which need stealth to function. My opponent brings disruptive and unlimited Force Sense with Zuckuss and Spirit Anakin. Oh well... I pick the right side and try to advance as fast as possible without exposing myself. Jarael moves into Gambit first turn. No attacks are made as my opponent does not attempt to lift and attack. Second turn I keep on moving to force my opponent to get close if he wants to attack. This time however he lifts IG-88 for a Pulse Cannon shot which eliminates 2 Uggs and one MD while Misson Vao takes 40 damage. Jarael retaliates by basing IG-88 for 20 damage. If I win next init I could triple and twin him and probably kill him as Mar Tuuk gives me one extra activation. MM247 however wins and probably attempts the right thing by moving Juno to disrupt any melee attacks vs IG-88. Next turn Lobot is however able to lock the door next to Juno and block her Disruption. Juhani then use GMA and Sith Rage to hit IG-88 for 90 damage. IG-88 then does 60 to Juhani before he is taked down by my Bith Black Sun Vigo. Zuckuss soon removes Lobot from play but additional attacks from the Rebel Commandos then fails to kill Juhani or do any other significant damage and the game is called. As neither player played very fast the length of the game was not a divisive issue.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:33 am 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Ukezwoll wrote:
MM247 vs Ukezwoll
Ukezwoll wins!
61-37
3 rounds
Broken Office (MM247's map)

Ukezwolls's Squad
27 Lobot
27 Mission Vao
25 Juhani
23 Jarael
23 Tamtel Skreej (Lando Calrissian)
20 Bith Black Sun Vigo
20 General Whorm Loathsom
18 Twi'lek Black Sun Vigo
14 Captain Mar Tuuk
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

Reinforcements:
8 Wicket
6 Mouse Droid x2

MM247's Squad
43 IG-88, Assassin Droid
16 General Crix Madine
14 General Rieekan
12 Anakin Skywalker, Force Spirit
8 Juno Eclipse
6 Mouse Droid x2

I played a CE heavy GMA/double/twin melee squad which need stealth to function. My opponent brings disruptive and unlimited Force Sense with Zuckuss and Spirit Anakin. Oh well... I pick the right side and try to advance as fast as possible without exposing myself. Jarael moves into Gambit first turn. No attacks are made as my opponent does not attempt to lift and attack. Second turn I keep on moving to force my opponent to get close if he wants to attack. This time however he lifts IG-88 for a Pulse Cannon shot which eliminates 2 Uggs and one MD while Misson Vao takes 40 damage. Jarael retaliates by basing IG-88 for 20 damage. If I win next init I could triple and twin him and probably kill him as Mar Tuuk gives me one extra activation. MM247 however wins and probably attempts the right thing by moving Juno to disrupt any melee attacks vs IG-88. Next turn Lobot is however able to lock the door next to Juno and block her Disruption. Juhani then use GMA and Sith Rage to hit IG-88 for 90 damage. IG-88 then does 60 to Juhani before he is taked down by my Bith Black Sun Vigo. Zuckuss soon removes Lobot from play but additional attacks from the Rebel Commandos then fails to kill Juhani or do any other significant damage and the game is called. As neither player played very fast the length of the game was not a divisive issue.

Confirmed

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:47 am 
Mandalore
Mandalore

empirejeff beats Ukezwoll
155 to 131
2 points

empirejeff:

Boba Fett, Mercenary Commander 57
Mandalorian Jedi Hunter 24
Mandalorian Gunslinger 17
R7 Astromech Droid 8
Ugnaught Demolitionist 3
Ugnaught Demolitionist 3
Ugnaught Demolitionist 3
Ugnaught Demolitionist 3
Ugnaught Demolitionist 3
Ugnaught Demolitionist 3
Ugnaught Demolitionist 3
Ugnaught Demolitionist 3

Ukezwoll:

46 X-1 Viper Droid
23 Jolee Bindo
100 Yuuzhan Vong Jedi Hunter x5
11 Advance Agent, Officer
11 Human Bodyguard
9 Ugnaught Demolitionist x3

I have won with old republic and mandos.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:59 am 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

empirejeff wrote:
empirejeff beats Ukezwoll
155 to 131
2 points

Result confirmed. No force users for the Mandos meant the 100 points of Jedi Hunters the Vong fielded was a bit out of place. Then, adding insult to injury, every one of the Mandos was given Accurate Shot, making a mockery of the X1 Viper and the ranged protection it was supposed to provide. Entertaining game though and still fairly close.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:29 am 
Mandalore
Mandalore

empirejeff beats buttcabbge
201 (217)- 127
3 points
6 rounds
He surrendered when got to 201 points, he still had 11 points on the board i could have scored and i was in gambit zone.

empirejeff:

CW 20 51 Yoda on Kybuck
UH 5 41 Obi-Wan on Boga
CotF 32 35 Qui-Gon Jinn, Jedi Master
CW 7 33 Captain Rex
RotS 17 9 R2-D2, Astromech Droid
CotF 59 3 Ugnaught Demolitionist