logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: A Time to Help for All....
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:32 am 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Every once in a while someone who has been collecting from the beginning of the release decides its time to move on their collection for personal reasons. The person this time is my cousin (TieDefenderPilot) who has decided for financial reasons its time to move forward from many of his personal belongings and has put me in charge of the daunting task of moving his Miniatures (as well as his PS3 and Nintendo Wii).

For the Miniatures portion I have been able to secure a full scale sale of everything he is willing to move on. That said, since I've been on these forums I know there are several people that are missing some of the older pieces (if they started late). Also, so many people have helped me, I've decided in a way, to give the chance to help a few others. That said, I want to be clear about something. What I'm proposing is not a charity! With some pretty substantial debt he's saddled, as well as trying to pay for another year of University, my cousin is eager to at least get fair market value for his collection (with the point being made that he has EVERTHING from Rebel Storm to KOTOR - he may not be selling it all, but nevertheless now is a good time to get some of those old hard to find pieces).

I'm going to outlay the rules of what I'm proposing shortly. Sorry if these seems contrived, but I just want to be clear about how I want this to work. I don't mean to be a jerk by this odd proposition of sorts, but as I said, I DO have it all sold, but thought first to give everyone in the community a shot to pick up what the want (given the price they want to pay). THIS IS NOT AN AUCTION!! I'm not here to negotiate with anyone, and will NOT do so. Anyways, in case of multiple offers on the same piece (which all be done in PM) I will lay out the order of precedence. Also, the inventory will be posted shortly (When I confirm it all).

As for the order of precedence. I know a few people off hand that happen to have either helped me substantially or are missing several old pieces. Also, in the case of multiple offers I will go in the following order:
- Lobostele/Boba52/Jedicartographer/CelticIndian/Site Admin
- Mods
- Posters I know
- Everyone else

Now, time to layout the rules.
  • All minis are sold as is with stat card (in plastic sleeve - if you want it in thick plastic card holder, that is extra)
  • All sales are FINAL.
  • All payment is via PayPal. Payment comes first after I confirm you have "won" the piece(s)
  • All items will be shipped without confirmation (sorry guys it costs too much).
  • I will re-iterate again, all sales are FINAL. If the package is lost, there is nothing I will do about it (again, I'm kinda sticking my neck out here to ship multiple packages and am just not prepared to deal with the funds lost - I will point out in 3 years of regular shipping, NONE of the packages I've shipped have been lost).
  • All freight is EXTRA.
  • All funds are in USD (including shipping). (Unless your from Canada, shipping to Canada in which case you pay CAD)
  • The goods will ship when they ship. It may take a week, 3 weeks, etc... I will only guarantee that I will ship them before the end of August. Hopefully, mid july with any luck (this will vary on the amount of re-packaging, sorting, organizing I have to do and will depend on the amount of shipments there are).
  • There will be a $1 service fee on every order (For proper packaging and my time spent on this).
  • Freight MAY be waived at my discretion depending on the amount/size of the order
  • There will be a minimum (at my discretion) on what I'm shipping. That may be dollar value/size of miniatures or a combination of both
  • If there are multiple offers on the same piece, I will accept the offer at my discretion using the order of precedence above. Once your offer is in, it is final. I will not "haggle" with ANYONE regardless of precedence. I reserve the right to decline ANY offer. I reserve the right to accept partials.
  • If you wish to change your offer, PM me the change. I will ALWAYS accept your newest PM.
  • Once the bidding is over, I will contact the winners by PM. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME TO ASK ME IF YOU WON. IF you get a PM, you won, if you didn't, sorry. Once you PM the bid, I will quote it, confirm it via reply and state the piece(s) won, the amount to pay (IN USD) and the paypal address to send it to. Once the payment is received, it is NON REFUNDABLE. THE SALE AT THIS POINT IS FINAL!!!! The goods will be shipped when I get to it. Once shipped, I will more than likely ship everything together and post in the forums when it has shipped and who is getting their goods shipped. Make sure to send me your address :P
  • Again a reminder, this is NOT A CHARITY. Don't bid $1 on a piece that clearly isn't worth $1. Also, bear in mind that if you only intend to purchase say, 1 Rebel Trooper there is a pretty good chance I may give you the choice to pay a minimal fee regardless of the relative value for the piece.
  • When Making a bid, PM me titled "Bid for Goods".
  • Please bump the thread when you PM Me. Please DO NOT post your offer on this thread - your post will be deleted.
  • Please ensure your PM is specific! I want to know the piece you want, the # of the piece, the Set it is in and the offer you are making.. If you are Canadian, shipping to Canada let me know this as well. (For example, dont' tell me you want 10 Clone Troopers from Clone Strike. Your PM will be ignored.)

If you have ANY Questions, PM me.

Now, the pieces:

I don't have the full list but just a quick review (When I get the List in final with quantity, I will put it in the post(s) below):
- The List will include NO IMPERIALS!
- There is a pretty good chance that he will NOT List SOME Fringe Pieces (Jango Fett, BH and Boba, BH come to mind). You can still make an offer on these, but once I get the collection (should be this weekend) I will get to posting the pieces as soon as I possibly can.
- The list wil include ALL other Minis from Rebel Storm to Kotor INCLUSIVE. This includes 1 R and 1 VR of the Uniques (except Imperials and other Minis he has chosen - again, maybe a couple of Fringes). This also includes multiple R/VR Non-Uniques and C/UC (again no Imperials!)

Okay, that covers it. Bids can start IMMEDIATELY and I will probably accept them all until the end of June (I will give advance notice).

I will NOT confirm each PM you send (So don't ask) - until the bidding ends.

If you're interested in the gaming systems prices are in follows:

Nintendo Wii, 8 Games, 2 Mario Kart Steering Wheels ($400)
PS3, 16 Games (good ones!) ($800)

Freight extra on both, prices in CAD. Feel free to make an offer if you like. If you do so, entitle your PM: "Bid for PS3". IF you need a list of the games let me know. For PS3 I know he has Call of Duty 3, 4, world at war and others.

Again, apology if these seems a little "over the top" but I just want to be clear, the minis are already sold. If I can try to help a few people pick up some of the older pieces I will. At the same time, he has to pay off some debt so I'm trying to help everyone out here. For me its easier to ship it all together to the original buyer, but I wanted to at least offer a chance to help everyone out where I can.

Okay! Best of luck! Let me know if you have any questions!!!

Post subject: Re: A Time to Help for All....
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:34 am 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Reserved

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:34 am 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Reserved

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:36 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

What about maps? I`m interested in the Taris map and some Promo miniatures.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:09 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

***Update***

Allrighty guys/gals. I have the collection. I am just sorting through it and will be posting it soon.

THis will be available for a VERY Short time. It will work like a silent auction.

If you want a mini (or minis) then just PM me the price you're willing to pay and after the time, I will contact you if you won the auction.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:16 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

**Updated**

Okay: I have some of the set/pieces available on my Bloomilk

the items he is selling is from Rebel Storm TO CotF (Updated)

BH ~ LotF to come.

Do NOT post what you want, PM only with the value you are willing to spend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:18 am 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Updated to include up to FU>

Rough estimated the LotF for now....

Okay this deal will end on JULY 31st.

All Offers need to be in (via PM) by then!