logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Selling Off All My Rares and Very Rares 500+!!! Plus Bonuses
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:14 pm 
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina

I am trying to sell all of my rares and very rares as a lot. As some of you know, I'm starting a new website for players of the new Fantasy Flight Star Wars games. But building a website costs money. So, since this game has basically died out in my area, I decided to sell my rares and very rares to raise some money.

Cards
The only ones that don't have cards are the Even Piell's and one Maul on Speeder. All of the rest have cards.

Huges
I have not included any Huge Rs or VRs in the list. However, I will include them as well. There are at least 2 Felcors, all of the different types of AT-STs, and many others. Still going thru them. If you have questions, let me know.

Promos
I will also include my promos dating back to 2004. There are 75 of them to include a couple of grey ugnaughts and a pink rakghoul. See the picture below.

Price
The prices you see are what CoolStuffInc.com would buy them from me for. The ones without prices next to them are the ones they don't want. I could get $1200 for them on CSI. You can verify the prices on their Buy List if you want to. I decided that I would give the guys on Bloomilk and SWMGamers first crack at them. I will sell the whole set for $1000. If you want any of my commons and uncommons, let me know and I'll throw them in for free. Shipping will also be free. Once I receive payment via paypal, I will ship them within 2 business days. Delivery confirmation will be provided as soon as I drop it off at the post office.

I'm trying to get rid of this as soon as possible. I think this is a good deal with all of the extras (huges, promos, free shipping). Again, if you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks,
Roy

***I can't get the pic of the price list to show on here, so here is the link to the Bloomilk thread that shows the entire list and the promos.

http://www.bloomilk.com/Forums/default.aspx?g=posts&m=124690&#124690

AFM: drkjedi35
Bloomilk: swrogue57