logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: SWM Orphans Project
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:31 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Just a heads up.

I have now assumed the task of maintaining the SWM Orphans list as Hothie has officially retired from doing it.

The Orphans thread was migrated from WotC to Bloomilk a while back: http://www.bloomilk.com/Forums/default. ... sts&t=5940

To participate, you'll need to have a Bloomilk account so you can get PMs from people who have matches for your orphans.
If you are already on the list, please keep your listing up to date by posting any adds/removes in the thread.

Big thanks to Hothie for running this for so long, and to all who support and use this resource. :)
The latest update to the master list (8/21/11) can be had through the links in my sig.

-swinefeld
Bloomilk Trade Forum Rep

Post subject: Re: SWM Orphans Project
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:26 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Orphans list updated 9/22

A few additions, and 85 orphans were reunited with their missing parts over the last month. :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:06 am 
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

It's great that you're taking over hothie's project, so that people can still pair up their orphaned minis and cards.

I noticed i'm still on the list, but i think i mailed all those cards to hothie at one point. And any orphaned minis went in my custom-fodder box ;)

My trade thread: http://swmgamers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8437

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:20 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

biggsy wrote:
It's great that you're taking over hothie's project, so that people can still pair up their orphaned minis and cards.

I noticed i'm still on the list, but i think i mailed all those cards to hothie at one point. And any orphaned minis went in my custom-fodder box ;)

Thanks Biggsy! I will remove your entries. I appreciate the update. :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:09 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

List updated :Ewok:

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:23 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Bump, and list updated. :Anniepilot:

List at the links in my sig
(dated 5/26)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:35 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Important Update:
shinja wrote:
I'm proud to announce the opening of the Bloo Milk Adoption Agency. Our aim is to help everyone find homes for orphaned cards and minis.

The Collection page has been completely redesigned. You now have the option of adding in Card Only or Mini Only values for your Haves, Wants, and Trades. The Trades page will match your orphans up with other members the same way it matches normally. If you say you want a Card Only for Jar Jar Binks, and someone else says that they have a Card Only for Jar Jar Binks for trade, it will be a match.

I encourage all Orphans Project participants to begin making use of this new feature on Bloomilk so any usability issues can be identified and tweaked.

The Orphans thread on Bloomilk will remain open so you can still post new wants/haves for visibility. For now I'm going to stop editing/posting the html list to give the new setup a good test run. Hopefully maintaining a list by hand will no longer be necessary. :)

-swine