logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Introducing...Omnus err Charles : )
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:12 pm 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

Hey guys, my name is Charles. Been useing Omnus as a name in so many forums and games it has just stuck with me.

I am in Bellevue, WA. We have a great group here. 12+ players almost every week. Started a second weekly event. And we get 20+ for midnight releases. I judge every other event for our community.

I started playing just after A+E released. I bought 3 packs to start and got Gen. Windu, Luke's LS, and Obi Spirit : ) Not a bad start. I now have my collection complete except for the at-at and rebels and imperials. Still going for more promos tho. I really want a djm promo actually.

I know thejumpingflea and Shinja after he moved over to WA. ASk the flea about Han, STA and my triple criting ugnaut : ) Shinja I actually had a funny series of tournaments...we kept not playing each other but ending with the same record with his sos being higher than mine so I lost to him : ) Our first actual game I almost conceded because it started so bad for me, but juhani came back and won it for me.

Anyway, just figured I would introduce myself. BY the way...my avatar is me from halloween in 2005 when my ex-gf and I went as sithlords. I thought the pic would be a funny avatar.

Bellevue will likely have our group represented at gen-con this year : )

Will be cool to meet with you guys.

Post subject: Re: Introducing...Omnus err Charles : )
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:25 am 
Ugnaught Master!
Ugnaught Master!

Well, we just can't wait to see you guys at Gencon this year, Charles! That's awesome!