logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Re: Getting Close to making our list so give us your input!!!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:31 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

A Mando or a Fringe such as Jabba/Xixor with a Special Ability Called

Bounty: At the start of the game choose one opponents Unique character, that character is -4 defense rest of the game when not with in 6 of an Ally.

or

Bounty: At the start of the game choose one opponents Unique character, that character is -2 defense rest of the game.

Or something along that lines, I think you can get the flavor of what I was trying to do.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:57 am 
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice

Supreme Overlord Shimmra

Onimi

Yammosk (war coordinator)

Slayer (Shimmra's elite Yuuzhan Vong designed to kill jeedai)

Nen Yim (master shaper)

I could give a few more ideas for more Yuuzhan Vong, but those are the most essential. Also, I know I'm not one of the designers...but I can safely say I'm one of the most knowledgeable when it comes to these voids in the force. ;) If you guys have any questions feel free to PM me. :P

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:05 am 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

Well, I believe I posted this in the other thread, but I like the idea so much I'll post it here too:
Queen's Handmaiden, a non-unique Republic bodyguard based on Padme's Naboo handmaidens (and probably with Rapport for her) using extras of the Queen Amidala mini for their figures.

Also
Winter, Codename: Targeter, a cheap Rebel figure (she's not really any more of a fighter than Leia was) with Recon or some other kind of init. control and with NR affinity, using one of the Hoth Leia's as her mini.

I too would love to see NR versions of Chewie, Artoo, and C-3P0, as well as a Mon Mothma for both the Rebels and the New Republic.

Some kind of mechanic or tech character that lets Huges ignore the "Rigid" special ability.

Joruus C'baoth, Mad Clone, an Imperial figure, basically some kind of Force Lightning monster, using one of the rebel Obi-Wan Kenobis for his mini (Honestly, the Obi-Wan Force Spirit would be best because he'd be easy to repaint, and because he's not armed - Joruus didn't really wield a lightsaber during the Heir to the Empire books.)

Ulic Qel Droma, Jedi Hero, an Ulic for the Old Republic, since Cay wasn't given affinity with him for some reason.

A cheaper, more effective Darth Revan.

I'd also love to see a new force power called Force Leap Mastery which, for the cost of 1 FP, gives Flight for the turn, as Force Leap always should have done from the very beginning of the game.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:48 am 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Goldie, Separatist Spy - Override and Disruptive

Advanced GA Soldier - Jedi Hunter; Net Gun - Force Users cannot move when hit by attacks from this character

Admiral Daala - Affinity NR; Master Tactitian; CE - Allies within 6 gain Precision Targeting (If this character does not move, +4 attack against opponents with a Force Rating. Abilities that require a save to negate or reduce this damage must make a Save 16 to negate/reduce this damage.)

Mandalorian Bounty Hunter - Bounty Hunter +4, Flight, Missiles 30, Evade

Old Republic Special Forces - Commando (counts as a Commando), Twin Attack, Stun Gas, Satchel Charge

Black Sun Demolitionist - Grenades 30, Proximity Mines 30 (Places turn: Mark a square adjacent to this character. Any enemy character who moves adjacent to the marked square or moves away from an adjacent square takes 30 damage, Save 11.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:12 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Here is my list for the Old Repubic:

Bastilla Shan: Tripple Attack, Force 3, Force Renewal 1, Battle Meditation 2, Force Valor 2, Lightsaber Defense,Dark Tempation (maybe....since she did turn to the darkside i kinda figured this made sense)

Admiral Carth Onasi: Pilot, Inuition, Twin Attack, Deadeye, Rapport (all charcters with Old Republic soldier in title cost -1) CE (all Old Republic followers within 6 squares gain Twin Attack)

Elite Old Republic Soldier: Squad Cover, Squad Assault, Squad Firepower

Atris, Jedi Master: Double attack, Loner, Flurry, Rapport (Characters with Echani in title cost -1) Juyo Style Mastery(this character scores critical on 18,19,or 20 and deals tripple damage on a critical hit.), Force 2, Master of the Force 2, force Renewal 2, Lightsaber Block, Force Supression (replaces attacks: target enemy character within 6 squares cannot use force points for the rest of this round), Force Stun, Disable Droid(replaces attacks: enemy droid within 6 squares takes 30 dmg and is activated save 11), Lightsaber Assault.

Briana, Echani Handmaiden: Greater Mobile Attack, Double Attack, Synergy (+4 attack and +4 defense when The Jedi Exile is in same squad), Evade, Battle Precognition (once per round, after initiative has been determined, this character and one adjacent ally can move up to their speed before anyone else activates) Force 2, Force Jump

I'll have more stats to come for other OR peices.

Aliit ori'shya tal'din ("Family is more than Blood")
To learn Mandalorian, go to http://www.karentraviss.com/html/mando.htm.

Last edited by obikenobi1 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:15 am 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

Vader's Secret Apprentice: wider range of Force Powers.
Luke Skywalker, Rebel: Pilot, Deadeye, Synergy w/ Obi-wan.
Jango Fett, Bounty Hunter: New Stats, Vorulent Posion Dart.
Quinlen Vos, Infeltrator: New Stats
Jaina, Sword of the Ledi
Lord Hoth: Better Stats
Watto(thank goodness we got a Toydarian piece!)

Well thats my input, thank you guys for doing this!

Fun Stuff:
In the year 3000 we will combine Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook to create the ultimate website: youtwitface

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:10 am 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

My want list would be:

1. Darth Wyyrlok III (Chagrian Mercenary & Sith Apprentice) -> Sith Lightning, Sith Sorcery CE: Sith characters gain Vicious Attack.

2. Tyvokka, Jedi Master -> Synergy Plo Koon, Cunning Attack, Impulsive Momentum, Sever Force CE: Allied Wookiees gain bodyguard.

3. Sora Bulq, Dark Jedi -> Affinity Republic/Seps, Flurry Attack, Vaapad, Vicious Attack, CE: Followers gain Flurry Attack.

4. Quinlan Vos, Dark Jedi -> Affinity Republic/Seps, Loner, Vicious Attack, Impulsive Momentum, Dark Temptation, Indiscriminate rage

5. General Ki-Adi Mundi -> Lightsaber Duelist, Makashi, Recovery 20, Lightsaber Throw 2, CE: Allied characters with Order 66 gain Greater Mobile Attack

6. Darth Tyranus, Separatist Commander -> Lightsaber Duelist, Makashi, Force Lightning, Allies gain Jedi Hunter

7. Jango Fett, Mercenary Commander -> Bounty Hunter +6, Jedi Hunter, Missiles 40, Mobile Attack, Flight, Evade, Disintegration or Final Shot

8. Cato Parasitti, Bounty Hunter -> Bounty Hunter +4, Shapeshifter, Poison Dart

9. Sev'rance Tann, Dark Side Adept -> Master Tactician, Force Alter, Non Unique Followers gain Deadeye

10. Poggle the Lesser -> Booming Voice, Followers with 6 squares gain twin attack

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:50 am 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

NR Ackbar
NR R2-D2
Jodo Kast (BH, negative synergy w/Boba)
General Ki Adi Mundi (Synergy w/Galactic Marines)
Sora Bulq
Sun Fac
Davin Felth (Imperial w/Rebel Affinity)
Poggle the Lesser (Booming Voice, Geonosian CE)
Bodo Baas (NR w/OR Affinity)
Demagol
Jaster Mareel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:10 pm 
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

Luke Skywalker with Dark Temptation (use RS Jedi Knight)

Luke Skywalker with Yoda's Apprentice ability (like Hand of the Emperor, except with Yoda instead of Palpatine - use Dagobah Luke)

Zayne Carrick with Long Shot 20 or 10 - the Ultimate long shot if you have ever read KotOR

Han Solo with Bravado and Synergy with Chewbacca - just echoing Sithborg's post

Admiral Saul Karath with Affinity for OR, Tempo Control CE or anti-Tempo CE (use Sith Trooper Commander mini) - something like Dodonna or a piece that negates Tempo control CEs

Lucien Draay with Dispassionate Killer - Killing padawans, for whatever reason, qualifies for that force power

Corran Horn with Pilot, Avoid Defeat and Absorb Energy (Corellian Security Officer)

Darth Revan with Force Corruption 3, Dark Inspiration or Dark Master, Turn to the Dark Side, movement based CE (like before) that is cheaper

Rebel Yoda with Levitate 1 or 2 (works for 2 allies?)

Nomi Sunrider with Affinity for Ulic, Synergy (+4 and +4) with Ulic, Light Tutor, keep Mettle CE (would like to see cheaper cost to acquire CE)

Last edited by Tirade on Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:13 pm 
Lancer Nation
Lancer Nation

1. Wes Janson, rebel with affinity to NR, SA: unique, twin, mobile, pilot, wraith/rogue gunner, sniper, crack shot: critical hit deals triple damage instead of double

2. Garik "Face" Loran, New Republic, SA: Unique, commando/pilot, Mobile, Wraith Leader:gives wraith squadron members costume design; costume design: not counted as enemy unless within 6 squares of opponent; Commander effects gives stealth to all followers within 6 squares

3. Kell Tainer, New Republic, SA: Unique, commando/pilot, Wraith squadron member, mobile, Satchel Charge, demolition charge (same as LHPU), Hand to hand expert: +4 attack and +10 dmg to adjacent characters, repair 10, industrial repair 10

4. Cmdr. Wedge Antilles, New Republic, SA: Unique, Commando/pilot, mobile, evade, Rogue Leader: Rogue squadron members gain accurate shot. CE: followers gain evade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:12 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

I agree with the Qui Gon Force Spirti

Separatist - Poggle the Lesser – Geonosian Rapport (stacks with other Rapport abilities – characters whose name contains “Geonosian” or is a non-unique droid cost 1 less when in a squad with this character.)

Imperial - Flim – Unique (counts as Thrawn)
SA – Greater Disruptive – Enemy commanders that have commander effects that are rangeless, lose their commander effects for the entire skirmish.

Fringe - Slicer –
SA – Door Opener (Replaces attack, this character can open a adjacent door that has been overridden shut or can close and adjacent door and this door cannot be overridden open.)
Cloaked
Disruptive

Imperial - Disra – Unique
SA – Double Cross (Once per round this character can choose to suppress a Commander effect from one enemy character. The same commander effect cannot be suppressed two consecutive rounds.
Rapport (Characters whose name contains Mercenary, cost 1 less when in a squad with this character. )

Mando - Pre Vizsla – CE Your squad may contain Separatists characters.

Sugi, Bounty Hunter

Seripas in Armor

Rumi Paramita, Bounty Hunter

Embo, Bounty Hunter
Cost 27
HP 90
ATK +9
DEF 19
Dam 20

Special abilities
Bounty Hunter +4
Speed 10
Moblie Attack
It's a Trap
Damage Reduction 10
Close Quaters Fighting

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:50 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

LESHIPPY wrote:
I agree with the Qui Gon Force Spirti

Separatist - Poggle the Lesser – Geonosian Rapport (stacks with other Rapport abilities – characters whose name contains “Geonosian” or is a non-unique droid cost 1 less when in a squad with this character.)

Umm...1 point Mouse Droids?? No thank you. :P We DEFINITELY need some new Geonosians though. I would love to see Sonic Attack actually on a playable character.

LESHIPPY wrote:
Embo, Bounty Hunter
Cost 27
HP 90
ATK +9
DEF 19
Dam 20

Special abilities
Bounty Hunter +4
Speed 10
Moblie Attack
It's a Trap
Damage Reduction 10
Close Quaters Fighting

I agree that we need to see this guy, and possibly the other 3 BHs from that CW episode (though only Sumi has a good mini to represent her - Zabrak Fringer - so the others might be tricky). However, I'd love to see Embo have something a bit more new and inventive than what's posted above here. Some sort of SA to simulate his use of his hat as a weapon. :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:32 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

I have 1 and only 1.

We have Quinlon Vos (2 actually). We have Aayla Secura (2 as well).

We do not have Tholme.

Master Tholme: Force Cloak, Avoid Defeat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:36 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Some unquie Mando's, I know little about this faction but some new unique would be nice.

Vong
Supreme Overlord Shimmra, With a CE similar to Leia Hoth Commander.
Onimi the trickster
Yammosk war coordinator, movement breaker of some sort.
Nen Yim (master shaper) Maybe giving Vonduun Crab Armour to the vong who do not have it or upgrade the ones that do.
Voxyin Jedi Hunter
Voxyin queen, Pack Leader

Old Republic
Ander Sunrider Jedi Spirit
Nomi Sunrider, Jedi General (or master will do)
Old Republic General
Old Republic Pilot
Old Republic Missile Trooper

Sith
Exar Kun Dark Force Spirit.

Separatist
Poggle the Lesser

New Republic
Wedge Antilles Rouge Leader ( Affinity Rebel/ New Republic)
New Republic Pilot
Lt Page, Specforce Officer (New Republic maybe giving Affinity to non-unique rebel commando's)
Any of Lt. Pages Commando's if you do Lt. Page and do not give Affinity to commando's
Winter, Spy

Rebel
Mon Mothma, Rebel Leader
Bria Tharen Red Hand Officer

Empire
Joruus C'baoth
Admiral Natasi Daala
Ysanne Isard

Fringe
Talon Karrd, Chieftain (fringe)
Jabba the Hutt, Black Sun Vigo (fringe)
Jodo Kast

Last edited by dreadtech on Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:39 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

1. Jedi Version of Ulic Qel Droma w/Dark Temptation for OR
2. Master Arca Jeth (High costed beat)
3. Updated Carth, maybe base damage of 20, Greater Mobile, higher attack and defense, higher cost
4. Quinlan Vos w/Affinity Seps, including Ataru Mastery, Dark Temptation, and some synergy either for or with Aayla Secura.
5. Jaina Solo, Sword of the Jedi, sword of the Jedi ability that negates some form of damage vs. Force users, Mando affinity, Shatterpoint.
6. Lieutenant Page with a good CE for the commandos, maybe +4 attack or something, affinity to the NR
7. Updated NR Jacen w/Sith affinity
8. Anakin Solo, Jedi Knight w/more HP and defense
9. More unique Mando's
10. More unique Vong
11. Jedi Master versions of Corran Horn and Kyp Durron
12. Admiral Pellaeon

I could go on and on, but I'll leave it with what I posted for now.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:11 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

Kabe from the Chadra Fan pickpocket (with some kind of pickpocket ability to steal weapons, stats, powers, etc)
Muftak from the Talz Spy
Tessek from the Quarren Assassin
Ree Yees from the Gran Raider
Updated Nien Nunb (with Pilot)
Updated Bib Fortuna (with CE)
Updated Ki Adi Mundi
Sith Faction Darth Maul
Updated Anakin Skywalker, Sith Apprentice
Updated Ephant Mon
Updated, useful Dominate for Sly Moore and the B'Omarr Monk
NR affinity for R2D2 and C3PO
C3PO Ewok Deity with CE for Ewoks

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:55 pm 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

i say basiclly any rebels that need to be in the new republic(chewi, r2,3po,mabey a ben skywalker,new ackbar, rebel & NR mon mothma)
add force strike on plo JM
new jango(fringe or mando)
just a plain Luke Skywalker, no name added on.
both vader's apprentice remakes
older jedi more playable
just like Dean said a 2 point peice just to fill in those 2 points left on your squad.
Ki-Adi Mundi Jedi Master
mabey an Imperial Luke when he turned to the dark side, like Luke Skywalker, Imperial Commander or something like that.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:58 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

I just have characters I'd like to see based on existing minis:

Kal Skirata: Mandalorian with affinity for Republic Commandos or just Republic. Statwise just something that makes RC's a little more competitive...twin maybe.

ARC Trooper/Sniper: Just an update to make them a little more competive...stealth, recon etc.

I do like some of the ideas found here on The Darkside's Custom Thread:

http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/ ... tom_Minis!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:24 pm 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

also i need to mention a new republic luke to be playable.
also putting djem so on all vaders/lukes, anyone else who needs djem so
any other style not made yet, shii cho mastery, vaapad mastery, niman mastery

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:28 pm 
General
General

It's a shame nobody has any good ideas. No wonder Wizards said they were scraping the bottom of the barrel ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next