logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Old Republic Campaign (formerly run by Borus)
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:46 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Ok. Our previous attempt at rping dissolved after 3 sessions and I'm attempting to pick up where we left off. Unfortunately all the char sheets disappeared with the forum attack. So what I need from everybody is a repost of their character sheet as well as a quick recap of what they remember their character had done so far. Only include any backstory that's relevant. In this possible restart, everybody is likely going to end up working for Bill's friend Durga the hutt. Odd's are I spelled the name wrong as well as completely forgetting about whatever Bill had named his character in the first place.

The first session of the restart was supposed to be tomorrow (Wed), but I've just been informed that the season finally of Lost is also tomorrow and as a result no one will be paying any attention to the game.

Post subject: Re: Old Republic Campaign (formerly run by Borus)
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:19 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

I'd prefer it if you just create your own campaign, even if you keep the same characters, and not just pick up where mine left off. There's a chance I could give it another run, but it won't be anytime soon. I know it didn't seem like it, but the game was moving toward my intended goal, even if it took some crazy twists and turns along the way.

If not for the ice storm and subsequent forced abandonment of my home for 30-40 days, we probably would be wrapping up my entire campaign right about now.

Good luck, Matt. I'm sure you will do great as GM! :)

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg