|House Rules / Custom Scenarios
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Lukey84 [ Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:00 am ]|
|Post subject:||House Rules / Custom Scenarios|
We play a lot of team games here, I think it would be cool to do a "Order 66" game. All players are dealt a card/token which they cannot look at. After the 3rd initiative roll, order 66 is engaged. Players flip the card/token and teams are immediately formed, any prior alliances are broken.
Another idea was to add bonuses for 10 or 15 points. Example: "Jetpack: 15 points. Character gains flight for the remainder of skirmish". or "Plastoid Armor: Cost 10. All non-unique allies gain +1 defense.
|Author:||Lukey84 [ Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:18 pm ]|
another house rule i set up for Free For All games was that no player(s) can ally. games tend to drag on and on with "if you attack him, i wont attack youthe next round". This was one of the best rules added in, ever. No allying, no giving casual advice to attack another player, and no "i wont attack you". players that allied and such were out.
|Author:||homer_sapien [ Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:56 am ]|
We ran an Order 66 game at my LGS a while back. Separatist side had to play with a faction pure 100 point squad. Republic had a 150 point faction pure squad that had to have at least one unique force user and at least 75 points of pieces with Order 66. On any iniative after the first one if the Seps player rolled 15 or higher the Order 66 pieces switched sides.
|Author:||Ugavine [ Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 am ]|
Generally I'm not in favour of House rules except in scenario play, but we have got just a couple that are now in constant effect.
* You can shoot out of a window if you are adjacent to it.
* You can shoot at a target adjacent to a window, but they gain cover.
* Adjacent characters seperated by a window follow standard adjacency rules (i.e. must attack, AOO, no cover).
* Windows can be destroyed by Satchel charge.
* If an AT-AT Driver is within 6 squares the AT-AT can spend a move action to move 1 square sideways or backwards.
* Massive - ignores walls when moving.
* Damage reduction has a save 11, on a failed save it is only DR10.
* When attempting to STOMP a character with the EMPLACEMENT SA the save is made before the AT-AT enters the target square, on a successful save the AT-AT must end it's move.
The only other House Rule we have contemplated is allowing characters to move around the board using the Lifts.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 6 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group