logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Re: JediCartographers "bright Idea"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:10 pm 
Customizer Extrodinaire
Customizer Extrodinaire

For Duxn (i love Mandos) during the Kotor era

A group of Sith led by the Dark Lord Traykan have invaded Duxn in an attempt to crush the Mandalorians, who they now are formidable enemies. They want to remove the Mandalorians as a threat altogether and thought the main base of operations would be a good place to start. This scenario depicts a skirmish between the Mandos and Sith inside the exterior of the Mando base.

Mando
Canderous Ordo, Mandalore 57 (stats here, they have been aprroved by many people as accurate, fair, and balanced viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2126)
Mandalorian Commander 28
Mandalorian Supercommando x4 92
Mandalorian Soldier x2 28
Mandalorian Warrior x2 28
=261 points

Sith

Darth Traykan (Darth Revan) 88
Sith Trooper Commander x2 38
Sith Trooper x10 80
Dark Jedi Master x2 (Traykan's apprentices) 58
=264

Setup
All the Sith must set up outside the base, all the Mandos must set up inside the base, Mandalore must have at least 2 allies adjacent to him during setup, though they may move away during play.

Scenario Rules
Intruder Alert: The Mandalorians may not fire at the Sith forces until they are within 6 squares of the wall's edge.
Dense Fog: A dense fog has settled over the area, all characters targetting enemies more than 6 squares away gain a +2 defense bonus, this stacks with cover and any other defense enhancers
Darth Traykan: Darth Revan loses Master Tactition and Lightsaber Duelist and gains +2 defense, Force Push 2, and Lightsaber Assault
Stand your ground: Non-unique Mandalorians gain Stand Your Ground: (If this character does not move this turn, he gains +2 attack and +2 defense.)

Victory Points

Each team gains the allotted VP's for each objective completed, a team wins when they have defeated the entire enemy force or if they gain 10 VP's.

Mandos
Defeat Darth Traykan: 3 VP
Defeat the Dark Jedi: 1 VP each
Protect Mandalore: Each 2 rounds after Mandalore was first damaged, you gain 1 VP if Mandalore is still alive
Defeat the Intruders: 1 VP for every 50 points of enemies killed

Sith
Defeat Mandalore: 2 VP
Defeat the Supercommandos: 2 VP after all 4 have been killed
Disable the Shields: 2 VP for getting a Sith into the south east room (the one with the green lights) and staying there for 2 rounds without getting killed.
Take the Base: 1 VP for every 50 points of enemies killed

So, this was my first scenario, criticism as well as playtesting would be appreciated (remember, you dont need Revan to use as Traykan, just use his stats with the few changes)

"Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration."
-Thomas Edison

Post subject: Re: JediCartographers "bright Idea"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:18 am 
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

We're going to play our "Hey Chancellor" scenario today, and I hope to play the naboo one I made up afterwards. I'll let you know how it runs. Oh, and you guys might want to take a look at the Custom Competition boards...:)

http://www.desmoinesfanforce.net/Orphans.htm