logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: The Agrodroid- a Mage Knight Conversion
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:51 am 
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina

So I bought a bunch of Mage Knight commons on e-bay the other day, and I had a couple of these:

Now, I wanted the Mage Knight for my D&D game, so a steampunk mini does me little good. But as it sat on my desk, I had this idea:

THey seem to have a big canister-thing that looks like a big vaccuum intake. They also have a blade arm. My first thought was agro-droid.

Agrodroid
Cost: ????
HP 50
ATK: +0
Def:15
Dam: 20

Special Abilities :
melee
Damage Reduction 10
Speed 4
Stealth
Debris cloud: This character grants a cover bonus to all characters within 4 squares of itself. This includes the Agrodroid itself. The Sniper special ability ignores this specially granted cover.

Flavor Text: The agrodroids move slowly as they scoop up, analyze, pulverize and spray a fine mist of nutrient particles around them. Its dull gray durasteel makes them difficult to distinguish amidst the falling debris.

I like the idea of a mobile cover granter. It would allow a clever player to change the board in some manner. It could provide a cover bonus to melee characters as they move. Of course, I made it slow so to limit some potential for abuse.

So, what do you think? What should I change?

Basic Studies: 397/540 [RS:51/60, CS:41/60, SITH:47/60, UNV:46/60, COTF:54/60, BH:51/60, AE:51/60, FU:51/60, LF:51/60]
Advanced: 47/102 [ATAT:1/1, ENDOR:4/4, R&I:5/24, SS2007:6/6, HBP:17/17; PROMOS 14/60]