logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Tal's Custom Minis
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:41 pm 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

I have a few Custom minis kicking around. So far all of them being custom mandalorians. Their paintjobs arn't as good as they could be since it was before I could paint minis properly. The photography is also kinda off, and pulls out defects that can't be seen in person.

One thing I HAD to make was a mini of my very own armor. Its made with the legs of a Rodian Scoundrel, the torso and arms of the Republic Commando Training Sergent, and the helmet and had of the Mandalorian Gunslinger. The kama and a few belt pouches are made from Green Stuff

TAL GREYHEED

I also made one of my "out of armor" uniform. This one is a Elite Rebel Commando with greenstuff cape and kama

JESRI KYRA'DEN
One of my friends from our RP. Mostly just a repositioned Mandalorian Gunslinger with new cape (green stuff) and lightsaber (+hand from Jedi Guardian)

KARA SKIRATA
Another of my friends from the RP. This one is MGS repaint. Picture doesn't do it justice

JARO HODAY
ANOTHER friend from the RP. RCTS repaint

CER'JO ACLOS
Not only a friend from the RP but a fellow costumed member of the Mandalorian Mercs. Repositioned RCTS (no helmet because I had run out) also a bag made of Green Stuff (not really visible)

FROST K'AMON v1
Fellow member of the Mandalorian Mercs. This is his earlier version, I am in process of repainting to his newer color scheme. RCTS legs, MGS forearm and helmet, torso and cape from... uhh.. I think it was a twi'lek somthing or other.

VHE'DN OYRE
Although her costume is still under construction I made a mini anyway. Repositioned MGS with a Human Force Adept's head, Backplate and kama made from green stuff. I hadn't finished painting the face when I took the picture and It was looking downright ugly, so I blurred it out. and the white wasn't cooperating very well.

Post subject: Re: Tal's Custom Minis
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:03 pm 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

Fool wrote:
Tal, great customs man - great paint jobs as well - it can be tricky. I just use a Felt myself.

I see your play Saga? (RP).

We are just working on a new edition called "SWM: Campaign Edition or {CE} for short" which takes rules from the Miniatures game and integrates them into an RPG style or format so keep on the look out for it!

Welcome to the boards - how did you hear about Gamers by the way?

Thanks!

No I don't play saga. (no one in the area) when I said RP I mean pure role-play through a forum. Although I will definitely check out the CE, That still leaves me short of players :lol:

I just happened to run into the boards by chance

Post subject: Re: Tal's Custom Minis
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:43 pm 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

Ah.... More Mandolorians... Truly gods among men..

Love the paint jobs.

Keep em' coming.

I for one believe each new set of mini's released should have a minimum of 3-4 new Mando's.

- Ice