logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Knights of the SWMGamers Stat Contest REVEALED STATS!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:55 am 
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator

NOTE: This thread displays the stats of those who entered. Specified judges are going to PM me their votes, please DO NOT vote on or POSTthis thread.

Keep in mind the stats Have NOT been editted in anyway. Just copied and pasted. Enjoy.

[spoiler="Aeimnestus"]Darth Bandon, Sith
HP: 120
Atk: +12
Def: 20
Dmg: 10
--
Special Abilities:
Unique
Melee Attack
Double Attack
Twin Attack
Jedi Hunter
Sadistic- (When this character does damage to an opposing unit that does not have all of its health, add an additional +10 damage. This is multiplied by a critical hit.)
Deadly Attack
--
Force Powers:
Force 2
Force Renewal 1
Force Push 2
Force Lightning 1
Death Field (4 Force: Replaces turn; All enemy characters within 4 squares take 40 damage, and this character recovers 40 damage.)
--
Commander Effect:
Sith troopers and allied characters with a Force Rating that are within 6 squares of this character gain Sadistic.

"Your words mean nothing to me... unless you wish to beg for life. No? Then, I shall try to make this both quick and painful!"[/spoiler]
[spoiler="it_murgen"]Darth Rivan, Sith Battlelord and Darkstaff Master
Faction: Sith
Cost: 70
Hit Points: 80
Def: 14
Atk: 10
Dam: 20

Special Abilities:
[i]Affinity[i] (All non-unique characters with Dark Side or Dark Jedi may be in a squad with this character, regardless of faction)
[i]Dark Armor[i]
[i]Darkstaff[i] (This unique weapon confers the Drain Life Energy special ability and the adds 2 Force points to this character when the target is defeated.)
[i]Doctrine of Fear[i]
[i]Intuition[i]
[i]Rolling Cleave[i]
[i]Vapaad Sytle Fighting[i]

Force: 3
Force Skills:
[i]Master Speed[i] (Force 1)
[i]Force Strike 20[i] (force 1)
[i]Force Stasis: [i] (force 3) Target living enemy within 6 squares. This target is considered activated this round, save 16. All other enemy figures within 6 squares are also considered activated this round, save 11.
[i]Sith Empowerment (Force 1) [i] Select one non-unique follower ally within 6 squares who has not activated that round. That character is considered activated. This character gains +4 to hit and +10 damage on all attacks this round.
[i]Master of the Force 2. [i]

Commander Effect:
All non-unique force users in a squad with this character gain the following Abilities:

Dark Armor
Doctrine of Fear
Vapaad Sytle Fighting

They also gain the following bonuses:
+3 to Attack, +3 defense, and +10 damage when within 6 squares of their battlelord. At the end of a round, if they are greater than 6 squares away from Darth Rivan, they take 20 damage. If the follower defeated in this manner, the Darth Rivan gains 1 force point, and all other followers gain 10 Hit points, up to their maximum listed hit-points.

Flavor text:
"It seems that the Sith, unable to inspire their troops to devotion, have elected to forcefully tie their warriors to the commanders."
―Jedi Master Kei Loo Bross[src]

Darth Rivan built a fortress on the planet Almas. Analysis of the fortress performed shortly after the Battle of Naboo revealed that the dome on the fortress was well over 1,000 years old. The fortress itself was essentially a gigantic dark side focal-point, capable of shooting lightning at passing starships. Rivan's true purpose for constructing the fortress, however, lay in the creation of Sith Battlelords.

Rivan's vision for this elite new corps lay in the very nature of the dark side itself; specifically, in its inherent discord. Whenever many darksiders gathered in one location, sooner or later some of them would die, or turn on one another. Enlightened inter-cooperation was not held to be a virtue by darksiders. Eliminating insubordination amongst the Sith ranks became a mission of Rivan's, and his creation of the Battlelord would serve to Force-bond a commander to his troops—if a soldier attempted to harm his/her commander, the intended wound would instead be inflicted upon the soldier.

Darth Rivan was known for being the wielder of the powerful artifact known as the Darkstaff, a semi-sentient weapon capable of draining Force-essence from a living being.[/spoiler]
[spoiler="SynGates8791"]Plo Koon, Starfighter Pilot

Cost: 43
Hit Points: 120
Attack: 12
Defense: 16
Damage: 20

Special Effects:
-Unique, Pilot
-Rapport (Qui-Gon Jinn costs 1 less)
-Evade
-Cunning attack
-Twin Attack
-Betrayed (When defeated by an enemy with Order 66, characters in your squad get +10 damage against enemies with Order 66 until the end of the skirmish)

Force Powers: Force 2, Renewal 1
-Force alter- Force 1
-Lightsaber Throw- Force 1

Commander Effect:
Pilot followers within 6 squares get Twin Attack
Pilot followers get Mobile Attack

Flavor Text: "Order 66... Cant live with 'em, cant live without 'em"[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Jedi Master Chief"]Voolif Monn, Jedi Master
Cost 35
HP 100
Def 20
Att +13
Dam 20

SA
Unique
Melee Attack
Double Attack
Stealth
Hunter (At the Begining of the game, after setup choose one opponents unique character, when this character attacks the specified character this character gains Opportunist +20)

FP
F 5
Master Speed
Lightsaber Deflect
Lightsaber Assault

CE
Allied Clone Troops within 6 squares Gain Advantageous Cover[/spoiler]
[spoiler="dargo6998"]darth traya from kotor game
110 hp
20 def
13 atk
20 dam

51 points

unique
triple atk
deadly atk
force immunity
lightsaber duelist
melee reach 2

force 2
renewal 1
force storm
force valor
sith l;ightning 30
force 5 force echoes replaces turn as long as this character remains in play oponents cannot use force powers.

comm effect
followers within 6 gain force immunity

text
To be united by hatred is a fragile alliance at best.[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Roque Saber"]Plo Koon, Jedi General
Cost:49
HP:130
Def:22
Att:12
Dmg:20

SA: Unique, Melee Attack, Double Attack, Cunning Attack +20

Force 5
Electric Judgement 20 (Force 2; replaces attack(s), range 6: target and all characters adjacent to the target take 20 damage and are considered activated this round, save 11 to negate the activation effect)
Suprise Move

CE: Non unique followers within 6 squares gain Evade 16 (When hit by an attack from a nonadjacent enemy, this character takes no damage with a save of 16)

During the waning days of the Republic, Jedi Master Plo Koon valiantly led Republic troops into the heat of battle.

This version on Plo shows him as an able fighter as well as a good leader. Cunning Attack +20 helps his low attack score adn boost his damage output. Suprise Move helps him get into position for a fatal blow while Electric Judgement can activate key enemy pieces while inflicting a small amount of damage. His reletively low stats for his cost are made up for with his Commander Effect. Allowing non uniques that are close by to take no damage 25% of the time can be very helpful (even more so when Yoda CS is around)[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Ruhk"]Alek Squinquargesimus
Faction: Old Republic
Cost: 58

Hitpoints: 130
Defense: 20
Attack: +14
Damage:20

Special Abilities
Unique (Counts as Malak)
Melee Attack
Double Attack
Force Resistance (This Character cannot be forced to activate by any other characters' Special Abilities or Force Powers) *
Lightsaber Duelist (+4 Defense when attacked by an adjacent character with a Force rating)

Force Powers
Force: 2
Force Renewal 1
Lightsaber Block (Force 1; When hit by a melee attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11)
Master Force Jump (Force 2; Replaces Turn: Target an enemy within 10 squares, move adjacent to the enemy and make 1 attack at +4 attack, +20 damage.) **
Force Lightning 2 (Force 2; replaces attacks: range 6; 30 damage to 1 target and up to 2 characters adjacent to that target)

Commander Effect

Your squad may include non-unique characters with a force rating from any faction.
Non-unique followers with a force rating gain Momentum.

Initially recruiting like-minded jedi for the Revanchists, Alek gained a reputation as a very capable, albeit reckless, war leader

(*)New SA
Force Resistance: Is based on the Kotor power Force Immunity, that prevents against debilitating powers. This is somewhat like a toned down Force Immunity from SWM. It Protects Alek against the activating effect of; Force Stun, Jedi Mind Trick, Paralysis, Sith Sorcery, Force Push 5, Force Lightning 4 & 5, Thud Bug, Sonic Stunner, Shockwave, Jolt, etc. By both enemies and allies alike.

(**)New FP
Master Force Jump: Is also Kotor-based, from an ability that the Jedi Guardians would get. Think of it like a combination of Flight and Momentum for 1 turn.
Characters cannot move more than 10 squares to base their target, and the ability also follows normal targetting rules.
Also does not provoke attacks of opportunity.

Balance: I ran a mostly melee based squad using JWMs as support against 2 of my favourite and highly competitive squads(150 and 200 pts). Naturally Alek's squads were defeated, but did have a good showing. I found his balance to be quite good and will only improve as the point totals rise.[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Kast Iron"]GENERAL GRIEVOUS, UNLEASHED

COST: 59

Hit Points: 100
Defense: 19
Attack: 9

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Unique
Melee Attack (Can only attack adjacent enemies)
Twin Attack (Whenever this character attacks, it makes 1 extra attack against the same target)
Double Attack (On its turn, this character can make 1 extra attack instead of moving)
Jedi Hunter (+4 Attack and +10 Damage against characters with a Force rating)
Deadly Attack (Scores a critical hit on an attack role of natural 19 or 20)
Cyborg (Counts as a Droid and non-Droid character; subject to critical hits and commander effects)
Wall Climber (This character ignores difficult terrain, enemy characters, low obstacles and pits when moving as long as the square it occupies and the square it is moving into are adjacent to a wall)
Stable Footing (Not slowed by difficult terrain or low objects)
Lightsaber Onslaught (Replaces turn: this character may make up to four attacks against each adjacent enemy. After these attacks have been resolved, the character using this ability gets -4 Defense until the beginning of its next turn)

FORCE POWERS:
Force 1

COMMANDER EFFECT:
Enemy characters with a Force rating within 6 squares get -4 Attack.

Trained by Count Dooku, Grievous gained a fearsome reputation as the most prolific Jedi-killer of the Clone Wars.[/spoiler]
[spoiler="basilisk_89"]Ferus Olin, Last of the Jedi

Rebel
Cost: 37
Hit Points: 90
Defense: 19
Attack: +8

Special Abilities:
Unique; Pilot
Affinity (characters with Kenobi in their card name may be in this character's squad regardless of faction)
Double Attack
Close-Quarters Fighting
Exile (this character does not count as having a Force rating for the purpose of enemy characters' abilities, Force Powers and Commander Effects)
Lightsaber +10
Override
Stealth

Force Powers
Force 3
Lightsaber Deflect
Lightsaber Sweep

Commander Effect: Allied characters within six squares with a Force rating gain Exile.

An ex-Jedi Padawan, Ferus left the Order after the death of a good friend; now, in the rise of the Empire, he once more bears the blade of a Jedi, serving as a double agent for the Rebellion and as a safeguard of Jedi who survived Order 66.[/spoiler]
[spoiler="The Celestial Warrior"]The Exile (From KOTOR:II) Fringe

Cost: 81

HP: 120
Def: 21
Attack: +12

Unique, Melee Attack, Double Attack

Force Bond: At the start of the game, after seeing your opponents squad, select a unique allied Force User. This character gains the Force Stats and Powers of that ally.

Echo of the Force: This character gains Force Immunity against opponent's characters.

Force Sight: At the start of the round, if an opponent's character is within 6 squares of this character, you automatically choose initiative.

Force Powers:
Force: X (this character is considered to have a Force Rating during set-up)

Commander Effect: Characters in your squad can spend The Exile's force points. ( A character still can't spend force points more than once per turn or combine their own force points with The Exile's)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Xanthan"]Darth Traya
Point Cost: 79
Faction: Sith
Hit Points: 100
Defense: 20
Attack: +14

Special Abilities
Unique(Counts as Kreia)
Melee Attack
Affinity- (May be in a squad that contains the Jedi Exile)
Synergy- (This characters gains +4 attack while within 6 squares of an allied Jedi Exile)
Double Attack
Last Resort-(When this character’s HP fall to 0, this character stays on the battle grid, but this character can no longer move, attack, use force powers, does not count as a legal target, can’t be moved through, still provides cover, no longer has HP, however her commander effect still works. When this character activates the round after it lost all of its HP, 3 Floating Lightsaber figures are immediately placed on the battle grid adjacent to Darth Traya[the 3 Floating Lightsabers are the only Floating Lightsabers that go onto the board through Darth Traya’s Last Resort], if you can’t place them adjacent to Darth Traya, then place them as close as possible to Darth Traya, when Darth Traya activates you may activate all 3 of the Floating Lightsabers[which doesn’t count towards your 2 activations limit, but activating Darth Traya will count towards your activation limit] When a Floating Lightsaber activates it may do all of the things normal characters do such as moving, attacking, ect. When a Floating Lightsaber is defeated remove it from the battle grid. When all 3 Floating Lightsabers are defeated, remove Darth Traya from the battle grid. Darth Traya is now considered defeated.)
Betrayal

Force Powers
2 Force
Force Renewal 1
Force Drain 3-(Costs 2 force points. Replaces Attacks. This character does 30 damage to an enemy character within 6 squares. The target loses 1force point if the target has at least 1force point left. Then this character recovers 30 damage. This character also gains 1force point if the target had lost a force point.)
Force Heal 20-(Costs 2 force points. Replaces Attacks. This character recovers 20 damage or you may target an adjacent allied character and that character recovers 20 damage instead.)
Lightsaber Deflect

Commander Effect
Followers within 6 squares of this character gain Jedi Hunter.

“Know that much may happen here, but above all, do not forget this: you may trust in me. We cradle each others’ lives, and what threatens one of us threatens us both. And if you find you cannot trust me, trust in your training- trust in yourself. Never doubt what you have done.”-Kreia

Floating Lightsaber
Faction: none
Point Cost: none
HP: 50
Defense: 18
Attack: +13

Special Abilities
Melee Attack
Floating Saber( this character cannot be part of any squad, this character can only be brought onto the board by Darth Traya’s Last Resort.)

Force Powers
Force 1
Lightsaber Block
Lightsaber Deflect[/spoiler]

[spoiler="DarthSerge15"]Imperial
Darth Vader, Sith Apprentice 73
HP: 150
Def: 21
Atk: +15
Dmg: 20
Special Abilities:
Unique
Melee Attack, Twin Attack
Speed 8
Jedi Hunter (+4 attack and +10 damage against enemies with a force rating)
Force Powers:
Force: 1
Force Renewal 2, Master of the Force 2
Lightsaber Assault (Force 1, replaces attacks: make two attacks)
Sith Fury (Force 2: This character suffers -4 attack and gains +20 damage on all attacks this turn)
Lightsaber Sweep (Force 1, replaces attacks: This character can attack every adjacent enemy once)
Commander Effect:
Your squad may contain characters with Order 66. Allies with Order 66 within 6 squares gain Jedi Hunter.

Upon becoming Emperor Palpatine’s apprentice, Darth Vader set out on his quest to exterminate the jedi and finally bring peace and order to the galaxy.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="shinja"]Senator Palpatine

Faction: Republic
Cost: 30

HP: 30
Def: 12
Atk: +0
Dmg: 0

SPECIAL ABILITIES
Unique
Affinity (May be in a Separatist squad)
Cloaked
Dark Disruption (At the start of the skirmish, choose 1 enemy commander. That character's commander effect(s) are supressed until this character is defeated.)
Diplomat
Gain Power (Whenever an allied commander if defeated, this character gains that character's commander effect(s). This is in addition to any commander effects this character already has.)

FORCE POWERS
Force 4
Force Renewal 1
Anticipation 2 (Force 2: Your opponent must reroll initiative, subtracting -4 from the result. This may only be used once per round.)
Anticipation 4 (Force 4: Before initiative is determined, choose a number from 1 to 20. The result of your initiative check is the chosen number and cannot be changed by any other ability, power, or effect.)

COMMANDER EFFECT
Allied commanders get -2 Defense.

"I will be Chancellor, I promise you."[/spoiler]

Vote Tally:
Aeimnestus=
it_murgen=
SynGates8791=2
Jedi Master Chief=2
dargo6998=
Roque Saber=2
Ruhk=5
Kast Iron=1
basilisk_89=3
The Celestial Warrior=
Xanthan=
DarthSerge15=2
shinja=2

Post subject: Re: Knights of the SWMGamers Stat Contest REVEALED STATS!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:01 pm 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

Question thought the character had to be from the knight of the old republic era? Saw plo koon and general grev in there. Just wondering.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:24 pm 
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator

No, just a Unique Force user with a Commander Effect & either a New Special Ability or Force Power.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:45 am 
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator

Well, all our votes are in!
First Place goes to Ruhk with 5 votes.
Second Place goes to Basilisk_89 with 3 votes.
Third place we need to do a tie break for all those with 2 votes.
Sorry to those of you who didn't win, we all enjoyed your creative stats. Better luck next contest. :)

SynGates8791=3
Jedi Master Chief=4
Roque Saber=4
DarthSerge15=2
shinja=5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:07 pm 
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator

Well all the votes are in. Ruhk has elected to stay with his currect purple lightsaber and title, so the prizes will be handed down to the second, third and fourth.
Basilisk_89=Second Place, Chooses Lightsaber and Title
Shinja=Third Place, choose Lightsaber or Title
Roque Saber=Fourth Place, depends on what Shinja takes.

Congratulations to everyone to submitted stats, be sure to look for my new Scenario contest coming soon! :D