logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Twilight Order
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:59 pm 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

It's getting irritating maintaining two threads for this, just look here: http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=995592

"Know that much may happen here, but above all, do not forget this—you may trust in me. We cradle each other's lives, and what threatens one of us, threatens us both. And if you find you cannot trust me, trust in your training. Trust in yourself. Never doubt what you have done." Kreia

Last edited by Waves_blade on Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:37 pm, edited 56 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Twilight Order
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:49 am 
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

Hmmm, I can't say I've every heard of any of these characters. Which book or comic are they in?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:59 pm 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

Xanthan wrote:
Hmmm, I can't say I've every heard of any of these characters. Which book or comic are they in?

There not, there just characters i made up for my own little story.

"Know that much may happen here, but above all, do not forget this—you may trust in me. We cradle each other's lives, and what threatens one of us, threatens us both. And if you find you cannot trust me, trust in your training. Trust in yourself. Never doubt what you have done." Kreia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:03 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Some of them will have to be in the 90+ range, especially Alazhia the Martyr. Even the basic trooper will have to be 15+

They look good, just a little too powerful for their own good.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:17 pm 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

adder wrote:
Some of them will have to be in the 90+ range, especially Alazhia the Martyr. Even the basic trooper will have to be 15+

They look good, just a little too powerful for their own good.

I expected Zeratul, and Xer to be near or in that range, didn't expect Alazhia, I mean her Force End ability is amazing, but that is almost all she's good for that could put her in that range. She isn't an amazing beatstick, her anticipation wont happen to often. She's a great support peice with her heal. She also wipes out everyone, including your own guys, besides Zeratul within 16 squares, I supose you could not send anyone else with her besides Zeratul, but range would tear a chunk out of her before she got there on certain maps.

So what do you guys think of them and their abilities, advice, tips, and suggestions would be appriciated, along with more point suggestions.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:33 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Pretty cool ideas here; I had been confused initially as well since I didn't know who these characters were. All of them do seem to be extremely powerful though. :vader:

Archives of the Gamers Jedi
is designed to be your official source for in-game rules questions!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:55 pm 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

punxnbutter wrote:
Pretty cool ideas here; I had been confused initially as well since I didn't know who these characters were. All of them do seem to be extremely powerful though. :vader:

I wanted them to be, they have mastered using the force, not just the views of the force the Jedi and Sith have. To them, it's like there is no such thing as the light and dark side of the force, just the force, no limiting themselves as the Jedi have, or using just your anger/hate/other sith things/ the sith have, whatever goes for the twighlight order.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:03 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Is this based on a book or something, or just purely your imagination?

I'll have to look through your ideas when I have more time, but on first glance it makes me go: :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:11 pm 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

LoboStele wrote:
Is this based on a book or something, or just purely your imagination?

I'll have to look through your ideas when I have more time, but on first glance it makes me go: :shock:

it's not based off of somthing actually written or made, but a few things I have read, and thought about gave birth to this idea. First I do belive Verge (spelling?) thought there was no difference between light and dark side. Second, I know both "sides" of the force are extreamly powerful, so I thought to myself, what if both were used? Now I know some Jedi or sith could master both sides of the force, however he would using them seperetly, the twighlight order mixes and matches powers and abilities, example, Force lightning is usualy a Dark side power, however Silver/Twilight Lightning is fueld by both of what the Jedi/Sith would consider Light/Dark side of the force.

To answer the question simply, just my imagination.. XD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:39 pm 
Customizer Extrodinaire
Customizer Extrodinaire

woa, Renewal 4????? That first guy alone would cost like 90+ maybe even 100+

EDIT: Make that 120+. Silver Flash is wat too powerful, and that guy can spend the force as MANY TIMES as he wants to? thats unbalanced

"Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration."
-Thomas Edison

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:08 pm 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

Roque Saber wrote:
woa, Renewal 4????? That first guy alone would cost like 90+ maybe even 100+

EDIT: Make that 120+. Silver Flash is wat too powerful, and that guy can spend the force as MANY TIMES as he wants to? thats unbalanced

Agree on Silver flash, it makes sith sorcery a laugh, so i uped its cost, along with uping his Force Freeze, for 2 FP that would be nutz.

Changed some of his stats, and force costs, and reworded his Force Harmony. How does he look now?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:16 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

don't like the double bladed lightsaber block, after all one blade is attached to the other bringing it out of position to block, now if he had dual sabers id give it to you but not a double blade.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:46 am 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

greatwarlord wrote:
don't like the double bladed lightsaber block, after all one blade is attached to the other bringing it out of position to block, now if he had dual sabers id give it to you but not a double blade.

My thoughts behing DBLB was that Ortanis could bring either side of his blade around for the block, thus the two saves. May have been wrong in that idea.... I duno.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:21 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Waves_blade wrote:
greatwarlord wrote:

My thoughts behing DBLB was that Ortanis could bring either side of his blade around for the block, thus the two saves. May have been wrong in that idea.... I duno.

no because bringing one blade in line will automatically bring the other out of line, as they are connected

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:25 pm 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

greatwarlord wrote:
Waves_blade wrote:
greatwarlord wrote:

no because bringing one blade in line will automatically bring the other out of line, as they are connected

Yes, but my thinking behind it is he can choose either blade to bring around to block, thus the two saves.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:18 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Quote:
Yes, but my thinking behind it is he can choose either blade to bring around to block, thus the two saves.

but he is only blocking with one blade, not both, so it should only be one save, two saves implies two blocks not one option.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:56 am 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

greatwarlord wrote:
Quote:

but he is only blocking with one blade, not both, so it should only be one save, two saves implies two blocks not one option.

Hmm, I might just decrease the save required to 6 or so, that might make more sense.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:30 pm 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

So I have updated the Twilight order a bit, based of some new ideas, and new additions to the actualy SWM game.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Rude Inconsiderate Comments?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:20 am 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

Updated