logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: JM's Character Re-stats
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:37 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

These guys were the versions I wanted WotC to make.

First up is a GG from the old clone wars cartoon shorts. Wasn't sure if I should go with stealth or evade but I figured evade would be better for him.

General Grievous, Knight Slayer
Cost: 58
HP: 120
Def: 20
Att: 12
Dam: 20

SA: Cyborg, Unique, Melee attack, Quadruple Attack, Wall Climber, Evade, Ambush, Jedi Hunter

FP: Force 1

Next we have Tyranus. The guy was the leader of the whole separatist faction (sid aside) yet he has never had a good CE. I decided it would be best to find a way to make him work with old sid and here is what I came up with.

Darth Tyranus, Separatist Leader
Cost: 74
HP: 120
Def: 21
Att: 14

SA: Unique, Melee attack, Makashi Style Mastery, Double attack, Separatist Reinforcements 30

FP: Force 2, Force Renewal 1, Sith Grip 2 (Force 2, Replaces attacks, range 6, 20 damage, activated save 11), Force Lightning, Lightsaber Riposte

CE: Followers with a force rating gain lightsaber duelist; Nonunique followers can make an immediate attack at +10 damage when defeated.

Now for one I was surprised they never made. Even if he is nothing special, they made one for little boba, this guy was the main character of the whole damn thing but he never got a mini.

Young Anakin Skywalker (fringe)
Cost: 10
HP: 30
Def: 16
Att: 4
Dam: 10

SA: Unique, Repair 30, Industrial Repair 30

FP: Force 2

And last up we have a pet peeve of mine from way back to the first set. Vader with absorb!!!

Darth Vader, The Chosen One
Cost: 68
HP: 140
Def: 23
Att: 16

SA: Unique, Melee attack, Double attack, Dark Armor, Jedi Hunter, Pilot

FP: Force 4, Force Renewal 1, Master of the force 2, Lightsaber Block, Absorb Energy, Force Grip 2, Lightsaber Throw 2, overwhelming force, Lightsaber Assault

Post subject: Re: JM's Character Re-stats
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:10 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

That Greivous would be insane withWhorm Loathsome. Quadruple twin Jedi Hunter with Ambush? Yes please. That accuarately depicts the Grevous from that episode. Wall Climber, is an ability I am suprised has never appeared on a Greivous. good version of him and he'd make for a good beat with OOM-9 and Whorm. I like the Tyranus you have also. Seperatist Reserves is very useful, and the CE is really nice also, making it so that the force users that the Seps do have actually can stand a chance against the Jedi/Sith. Totaly aggree with you about little ani. He's needed and the only SA I'd add is Pilot, after all he did pilot the Podracer and a starfighter. Vader is a little to expensive IMO for not being a commander.

Aliit ori'shya tal'din ("Family is more than Blood")
To learn Mandalorian, go to http://www.karentraviss.com/html/mando.htm.

Post subject: Re: JM's Character Re-stats
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:40 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

obikenobi1 wrote:
That Greivous would be insane withWhorm Loathsome. Quadruple twin Jedi Hunter with Ambush? Yes please. That accuarately depicts the Grevous from that episode. Wall Climber, is an ability I am suprised has never appeared on a Greivous. good version of him and he'd make for a good beat with OOM-9 and Whorm. I like the Tyranus you have also. Seperatist Reserves is very useful, and the CE is really nice also, making it so that the force users that the Seps do have actually can stand a chance against the Jedi/Sith. Totaly aggree with you about little ani. He's needed and the only SA I'd add is Pilot, after all he did pilot the Podracer and a starfighter. Vader is a little to expensive IMO for not being a commander.

Take a closer look at vaders force powers and SA's. He takes -10 from 50% of attacks and heals on 75% of ranged attacks if he is with palps, making him an insane little tank.