logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: First custom character!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:25 pm 
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina

Hi there! This is my first custom character for SWM, don't be too mean! He is based off of an RPG character I did a really long time ago.

Darth Nextoras
Faction: Empire
Cost: 55
--
HP: 110
Def: 19
Att: +14
Dmg: 20
--
Special Abilities:
Unique
Melee Attack; Twin Attack
Dark Armor
Jedi Hunter
Imperial Reserves 20 (whenever you roll exactly 20 for initiative, place up to 20 points of Imperial units in your starting area)
--
Force Powers:
Force 2
Force Renewal 1
Lightsaber Block; Lightsaber Deflect
Surprise Move
--
Commander Effect:
Imperial units gained from this character's Imperial Reserves 20 cost 1 less point.
Allied characters with a name including "Conglomerate" gain the ability Swarm +1(+1 Attack against a target for each other allied character with a name including "Conglomerate" or "Nextoras" adjacent to that target).

Explanation: Okay, so this character happens way after the OT. He is the heir to the dwindling fortune of the Sienar family; and was leading Imperial strikes against the New Republic with his fortune. Some would say squandered, however. He then allied with a Sith Lord, and the Sith lord found that he could be trained. So he was trained in the ways of the Sith, and became Darth Nextoras. Nextoras tried to hunt the Jedi knights, and partially succeeded. He began to doubt his ways, yet nonetheless kept at killing the Jedi. Eventually, his men, the Sith Conglomerate, (think the Persian immortals, but Sith) began to doubt him as well, and murdered him in his sleep, ending any chance he had of turning to the light side.

Sith Conglomerate,
Cost: 15
--
HP: 50
Def: 16
Att: +8
Dmg: 10
--
Special Abilities:
Melee Attack
Rapport: This character costs 1 less when in the same squad as a character named Darth Nextoras.
Never Ending Swarm (When this character is defeated and at least two other characters with a name including "Conglomerate" are within 6 squares, on a save of 16 this character is defeated and counts for victory points. However, this character is placed in your starting zone with full health and force points. )
--
Force Powers:
Force 2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:29 pm 

Another addition, after watching season III of Clone Wars a couple hours ago-

Mutant Nelvaanian Warrior
Faction: Separatist
--
Hp: 110
Def: 13
Atk: +5
--
Cyborg
Unfinished Experimentation: When this character is not within 6 squares of another allied character, it gains Savage.
Splash 10
Vicious Attack
Regeneration 10

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:50 pm 
Customizer Extrodinaire
Customizer Extrodinaire

For Nextoras, i think he is very cool. I think you should drop the CE though, it makes resrves really confusing. I like his stats, but JH with win and surprise move could become a really sick combo. I think you should either remove JH and boost his attack, or remove suprise move and repalce it with like Sweep, Lightning, etc

"Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration."
-Thomas Edison

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:19 pm 

Alright, sounds good. Thanks, Roque Saber. How about this:

Darth Nextoras
Cost: 55
--
HP: 110
Def: 19
Att: +14
--
Special Abilities:
Unique
Melee Attack; Twin Attack
Dark Armor
Jedi Hunter
Imperial Reserves 20 (whenever you roll exactly 20 for initiative, place up to 20 points of Imperial units in your starting area)
--
Force Powers:
Force 2
Force Renewal 1
Lightsaber Block; Lightsaber Deflect
Lightsaber Sweep
--
Commander Effect:
Allied characters with a name including "Conglomerate" gain the ability Swarm +1(+1 Attack against a target for each other allied character with a name including "Conglomerate" or "Nextoras" adjacent to that target).

I removed the first part of his CE, and also removed surprise move and replaced it with Lightsaber Sweep.

:edit: Also, where do you get those blank SWM cards that you can post your custom stats on? I've been looking for them for a while, and never found them.