Darth Sidious, Imperial Emperor 90
Faction: Imperial

Hit Points: 130
Defense: 20
Attack: 15
Damage: 20

Special Abilities
Unique (Counts as Palpatine)
Affinity Order 66 (Characters with Order 66 may be in your squad regardless of faction)
Melee Attack (Can attack only adjacent enemies)
Triple Attack (On his turn, this character can make 2 extra attacks instead of moving)
Cunning Attack (+4 Attack and +10 Damage against an enemy who has not activated this round)
Deadly Attack (Scores a critical hit on an attack roll of natural 19 or 20)
Vicious Attack (Triple damage instead of double on a critical hit
Execute Order 66 (Cannot be targeted by characters with Order 66)
Jedi Purge (Replaces turn: Non-activated enemy characters with Order 66 and in a squad that does not include a character with Jedi Purge, are now considered part of this characters squad for the rest of the round; allies with Order 66 gain Accurate Shot and Jedi Hunter for the rest of the round.)

Force Powers
Force 3
Force Renewal 1 This character gets 1 Force point each time he activates
Master of the Force 2 May spend Force points up to 2 times in a single turn
Force Lightning 4 Force 4, replaces attacks: range 6; 50 damage to target. Huge or smaller characters are considered activated this round; save 16
Sith Rage Force 1: +10 Damage on all attacks this turn
Lightsaber Block Force 1: When hit by a melee attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11
Surprise Move Force 1; Once per round, after initiative is determined, this character can immediately move up to his Speed before any other character activates

Commander Effect
After setup, choose one unique enemy character with a force rating. Whenever that character makes an attack roll of natural 1, 2, or 3, it joins this characters squad until the end of the skirmish.

Flavor Text: "The Sith Lord, Darth Sidious, flawlessly executed his plans to destroy the Jedi Order as it had been known with the aid of a corrupted Anakin Skywalker. Soon thereafter, he reorganized the Galactic Republic into the first Galactic Empire; assuming the title of Emperor."

Last edited by HanSolo79 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: V-Set 3 - Minis, Force Powers and Abilities You want to See
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:08 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Location: Yes, I am yet another Canadian. Keeping the game alive on life support in the GTA.
HanSolo79 wrote:
Darth Sidious, Imperial Emperor

(Darth Sidious, Dark Lord of the Sith/CotF)

Faction: Imperial (Affinity/Republic)

Cost: 80
Hit Points: 120

Affinity Order 66 (Characters with Order 66 may be in your squad regardless of faction)
Aversion (Light Side of the Force) (Cannot be in a squad that contains a character with a force rating and a printed light side faction.)
Triple Attack (On his turn, this character can make 2 extra attacks instead of moving)
Greater Mobile Attack (Can move both before and after attacking. This character can make extra attacks even if he moves this turn, but he must make them all before resuming movement.)
Jedi Purge (Replaces turn: Non-activated enemy characters with Order 66 within a squad that does not include a character with Jedi Purge, are now considered part of this characters squad for the rest of the round; allies with Order 66 gain Jedi Hunter for the rest of the round.)

Force Powers
Force 4
Force Lightning 4 Force 4, replaces attacks: range 6; 50 damage to target. Huge or smaller characters are considered activated this round; save 16
Lightsaber Block Force 1: When hit by a melee attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11

Commander Effect
Followers with Order 66 gain Accurate Shot and +2 attack +10 damage against characters with a force rating on their turn.

Flavor Text: "The Sith Lord Darth Sidious, flawlessly executed his plan to destroy the Jedi Order as it had been known... sinisterly from within the Republic itself; soon thereafter he reorganized the Galactic Republic into the first Galactic Empire and assumed the title of Emperor."

I always thought on the RotS incarnation of Palps, Flow Walking would be fitting, seeing as how he took out three Jedi Masters before they had a chance to blink. Palps biggest disadvantage if he had this Force Power would be that he wouldn't have access to the unlimited Force Battery that is his seated incarnation.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:13 am 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Quote:
I always thought on the RotS incarnation of Palps, Flow Walking would be fitting, seeing as how he took out three Jedi Masters before they had a chance to blink. Palps biggest disadvantage if he had this Force Power would be that he wouldn't have access to the unlimited Force Battery that is his seated incarnation.

Never thought of the Aing-Ti (however you spell it) Flow-Walking ability... nice one. I thought the GMA would KINDA represent his ability at that moment to attack those 3 Jedi before they were able to even do anything pretty much. But yah, maybe Flow-Walking is the answer... or at least could provide ideas for creating a new ability that was something like it... I think technically Sidious didnt have that skill, am I right?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:32 am 
Sithlord's Sportmanship Winner 2010
Sithlord's Sportmanship Winner 2010

HanSolo79 wrote:
Quote:

Never thought of the Aing-Ti (however you spell it) Flow-Walking ability... nice one. I thought the GMA would KINDA represent his ability at that moment to attack those 3 Jedi before they were able to even do anything pretty much. But yah, maybe Flow-Walking is the answer... or at least could provide ideas for creating a new ability that was something like it... I think technically Sidious didnt have that skill, am I right?

If this mini is never in a v-set I would still use it in a game just for fun. I love the idea.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:02 am 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

See above :emperor:

Last edited by HanSolo79 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:56 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

HanSolo79 wrote:
Okay, here's the best version of him I can come up with right now... comments/suggestions?

Darth Sidious, Imperial Emperor 90
Imperial/Affinity:Republic

Hit Points: 120

Special Abilities:
Aversion (Light Side of the Force) (Cannot be in a squad that contains a character with a force rating and a printed light side faction.)
Cunning Attack (+4 Attack and +10 Damage against an enemy who has not activated this round)
Jedi Purge (Replaces turn: Non-activated enemy characters with Order 66 and in a squad that does not include a character with Jedi Purge, are now considered part of this characters squad for the rest of the round; allied characters with Order 66 gain Accurate Shot and Jedi Hunter for the rest of the round.)

Force Powers
Force 3
Aing-Tii Flow-Walking Force 3: Once per round, after initiative is determined, this character can take an immediate turn. This does not count as activating the character this round.

Flavor Text: "The Sith Lord, Darth Sidious, flawlessly executed his plan to destroy the Jedi Order as it had been known... sinisterly from within the Republic itself; soon thereafter he reorganized the Galactic Republic into the first Galactic Empire and assumed the title of Emperor."

Hey Han good to see you on the site to bad tommorrow I am going to wipe you out in the sealed tourney :P

But I like the character but there is a little to much going on that doesn't quite jive for me from a flavor standpoint. If he is the Emperor he has no business in a Republic Squad, I would remove the Republic affinty, You have almost priced him out of usefullness, I would go either a great commander and tone down his personall abilities or vice versa.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:09 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Hahaha, Mr. Azavander, my Arch-Tourney rival! You know, normally I'd make a pithy and humble comment with something like "your probably right". But... Ive discovered a new technique for rolling the 20, and clearly the force is stronger with me now then it has ever been! I foresee the dice AND the force being with me in spades, come tourney time tomorrow... the 2010 season was yours; 2011 and beyond... ARE MINE! MUAHAHAHA!!

About this Sidious. Yah the cost is indeed high. But I think in certain builds, like all expensive pieces, he would work. I did think of dropping some abilities to make him better able to be mixed in with almost any build, however, I kinda had in mind the Darth Sidious at his most personally powerful; able to eliminate 3 master Jedi before they could even do anything, and stay toe-to-toe with Mace Windu for a bit.

Besides, the Darkside needs a piece thats close to the GM Luke, I believe that to be Sidious and my version of him is still more useful than GM Luke. I appreciate the suggestions though, keep 'em coming because I think I'm onto something here and will continue to tinker with it.

Last edited by HanSolo79 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:33 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

:vader2: :tieinterceptor: :emperor: :DS2:

Last edited by HanSolo79 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Darth Sidious, Imperial Emperor
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:01 pm 
Jedi Battlemaster
Jedi Battlemaster

I grant you the power of your own thread, don't worry, we'll keep epic Sidious in mind.

Join the FOLLY! Online casual League, find out more here: FOLLY

Post subject: Re: Darth Sidious, Imperial Emperor
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:23 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Hahaha, crap yah, sorry bout that! I was going to delete my previous posts... but, umm Im not a Mod, hehehe. Thanks!