logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: 100 point KOTOR single booster sealed
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:59 pm 
Jedi Council
Jedi Council

Had the following pulls from my booster. I played everything except the OR Captain and Assassin. My map was the Death Star. Thanks to it bring the promo the last two months the other players I faced were also using it. I started all three games in the hanger.

R:
Jarael 23
UC:
Sith Heavy Assault Droid 49
Old Republic Captain 19
C:
Mandolorian Commando 13
Jawa Scout 10
Genoharadan Assassin 21
Old Republic Guard 5

Game 1: opponent played Malak and 3 different Mando pieces. My opening move which I used in each game was to have the jawa open the hanger door then use Jarael's speed 8 to move her into a cover spot in gambit. He opened the door to the middle of the map with one mando then moved a second one up and out of his starting area. With my second set of activations I had the SHAD make a double twin shot across the board at his Marauder. Needing two 12 or higher rolls to kill it I rolled under 5 three times, but was redeemed on number four with a crit. Second round he managed to get 20 damage on Jarael. I moved up and let loose with everything on Malak dropping him to 90HP. Third round Malak lightnings Jarael down to 20 than bases her. Jarael triples Malak (1 hit) to drop him to 80HP. My Mando shoots at Malak +16 for 40 (combine fire from the OR Guard and Jawa and Jawa's spotter). I roll a 6 and miss. SHAD misses all 4 shots on Malak and I switch D20's. Next round he wins iniative and Malak stuns Jarael then doubles on her. Crit and a hit. I parry both keeping her alive. He has a mando grenade my droid with OR Guard adjacant. i make both saves. He moves the Mando next to the SHAD. Nextb round he again stuns Jarael and hits twice. I also Parry both keeping her alive, but stunned and unusable. He has his Mando grenade her and Malak. Jarael finally dies and Malak makes his save. I didn't think of taking an AoO to move away from the mando until just now so instead I wasted my first twin to kill it then used the second twin for Malak. missed the first shot of the second twin on Malak. Combined fire with all three of my other shooters on the last shot. With spotter in effect it was a +22 for 40 shot needing a 2 to hit. Got a 19 and Malak dies. After that it was just chasing down the last mando.

Game 2. Opponent had a Boma, Juhani, and 3 cheap filler pices. Easy win. Boma's savage meant it had to go after Jarael in the center of the board. He got one attack, which was Parried before dieing. I unloaded on him to end the first round, won iniative, and finished him to start the second. Next two rounds took out his filler. Juhani being Melee had to come out to base Jarael to try and kill her. SHAD shredded her.

Game three. He had Palpy for his rare so he played everything else in his booster. Handmaiden and Mando Captain for the UC. Don't remember the commons. Not too hard for my squad. As usual I put Jarael in Gambit with everything else behind her. Every single round she Parried or Evaded everything that hit her. (1 FPRR) He did manage to get 40 damage on her with a lucky crit from a shooter he managed to get adjacant to her, but that was her only damage. Otherwise she stood her ground while my shooters worked thier way through his squad.

For going 3-0 I won 4 more booster to open.
Booster 1: Han Solo (my third)
Booster 2: Vader (my third)
Booster 3: Carth (my first)
Booster 4: Obi-Wan (my first)

Very nice as not only did I win but I pulled 2 of the 7 I still needed.