dodonna
Lobot
5x ugos was my squad.

First game against bob.

2x Golans
Deliah
Luke HPU
Han Rogue
I do not remember what else he had, but I believe that Princess Leia was among it as well as General Dodonna, This game was pretty one sided, I still brought my standard MTB + Ugs for reinforcements, mainly because I wanted the activation fodder, and secondly because I knew if I could kill Han that the inititiative could be a big help. I didnt kill han till late in the game, after I had already wiped out everything else, so it didnt matter.
1-0

Game 2 vs <A younger player, to protect our youth from indignities I will not disclose his name nor his strategy, suffice it to say that for a beginner he played well, and I felt bad playing this squad in this tournament.>

2-0

Game 3 vs Mike
Mike had the troop cart with Obi-Unleashed and Yoda of Dagobah, Luke HOY, Han Rogue, Princess Leia, and some other things, but at any rate. He flew the cart towards my squad and it got Han Blasted. He saved both Obi-wan and Yoda. Obi-Wan Dueled with Kyle for a few rounds, and lost. Han and Mara Killed Yoda <Super luke with the spirits> Luke then proceded to have a inititive win and Rolled his attacks 20, Hit Hit, 20. Dead Kyle, then on Mara 19 miss miss miss. Yeah the Hero of Yavin then got Assaulted by his wife, and that was the end of his potential to deal damage.

3-0

All in all the tournament was kind of dissappointing. Our venue generally averages at least 10-12 players, and on good nights we have had 20+. 6 man turnout was a little dissappointing. I did win a Nomi Sunrider, who I took mainly because I feel that she will be good trade fodder in the upcoming months.

ImageImage