Greg
Jacob
Anthony
Anthony's Dad
Jacob's Mom
Joel
Sean Fraiser
Jonathan
I know we had a few more but I cannot remember their names at this time.

My Squad: 4 Man Fury
Cade Skywalker
General Windu
R2-D2 Astromech
Mas Ameda

4 activations 150 points.

Round 1v Jon B 86

His Squad
Tarful
Weequay Leader
Mas Ameeda
Ameenian Scout
3x Jedi Weapon Masters
R2 Astromech
1x Ugnaught Demolitionist.

I got off an early barrage from Cade that put 70 damage on a Weapon Master and 20 on R2. (dang could he ever make a save)
But he towed him up and hit Cade for 60, then won init and killed Cade. I managed to Kill his r2 after the tow, and finish off the weapon master on a Riposte from Windu. I towed adjacent to Tarful after winning initiative <This took me away from the other 2 weaponmasters and the Scout> and I placed 60 damage on Tarful. When he tried for a momentum kill on R2 Mace rolled an 18 and killed tarful. The next 5 rounds consisted of me winning initiatives, triple attacking, him running up 14 squares to base me, and quickly running out of force points. It came down to mace with 100hp against 2 weaponmasters with 10 hp, and 0 forcepoints on anyone. He won initiative. He missed with his first attack then hit for 30. Because he knew he could not kill mace he attempted a swing at R2 to keep mace in one spot, but again he missed with the Scout. Mace Tripled and killed both weaponmasters and placed 20 on the scout. now it is a 70hp mace. full hp R2, against a weequay leader, a amenian scout an ugo and mas ameeda. Mace cleand things up rather nicely.

1-0

Game 2 vs Matt Morris from St. Louis < no, not the famous one. yeah he had never heard that comparison before>

Han in Armor
Boba BH
2x Elite Rebel Troopers
Rebel Commando Strike Leader
Dodonna.
ugnaught

This game was hard fought but I had the gambit side of the hardboard. I towed Cade Around a bit and took out his strike leader first, then proceded to run up windu to draw a bit of fire. It came down to me shooting the Elites with no cover, and shooting Han also. Cade eventually went down to Boba's Shots, but not before putting 70 on him, and at that point Mace had taken 30. I spent a force point to base Boba, and took his damage up to 90. Then I won initiative and trippled for the win.

2-0

Finals
vs
Cade
Jariah
2x Mandolorian Gunslingers
Calo Nord. First thing he does is run cade into gambit right out in the open. I towed Cade around and killed him.

From there it was a mop up. I brought mace in just to help end it quicker, but the final score was 165 to 0. And I gambited every round.

ImageImage

Last edited by Luke_Skywalker on Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Carbondale July 14th 2008
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:31 pm 
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

ummmm some may say that squad is light on activations, but that is a lot of HP for your opponent to chew though.

very very mean looking, congrats on going undefeated.

[spoiler="Nomi's Severed Force List"]After Two Game's Played:
Luke Hoth Pilot Unleashed
Master Kota[/spoiler]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:36 pm 
Mandalore
Mandalore

Yeah, I just wanted to have some fun, I didn't go in expecting to win anything, I thought maybe I would beat somebody, but above all else I was thinking that I would love to just HOSE one piece per game with a <Seemingly> unending rain of fire from Cade. I wasn't able to do it in every game, but in the one's that I did it was incredibly fun.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:42 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

LOL, nice. You had 16 or so people and only played 3 rounds? Must have had at least 1 other person still Undefeated then, I would think. Still, I'm impressed that you were able to pull it off. :D

I'm scratching my head on the last match though. If your opponent was dumb enough to drop Cade out in the open like that right away, how the heck did he end up facing you in the finals? lol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:48 pm 
Mandalore
Mandalore

From what I hear I know that in the second round he faced a SS vong Squad that couldn't roll its way out of a paper bag, yeah there was an exar Kun squad that was 3-0 also. He is a fairly new player, and he did the smart thing by asking me to see all of my cards at the begining of the game. He simply did not see how devastating the combination could be.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:05 am 
Jedi Council
Jedi Council

Agreed on that. Cade with extra attacks can be a beast. I played him in a 100 point squad Friday with a Bothan Noble and he just cut through the opposing squads.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:30 pm 
One of the Sith on Malgus' Shuttle
One of the Sith on Malgus' Shuttle

Cade with extra attacks is a beast! For a 200 point Tile War game I ran Cade, Darth Krayt, Gonk and some filler. Cade with 8 attacks in closed spaces was just sick, I think I killed someone on Splash alone ^_^