My squad

triple threat

Kyle BM
Han GH
Mara
Lobot
Dodonna
5 x uggie

Rancor pit (i wanted to use the throne room but i've lost it)

round 1 v Tim

Lukes SNowSpeeder
han RH
Deliah
lobot
Chewie hoth
kel dor
Dodonna
Juno
Fodder

on rancor pit, i got left. I took MTB + 4 uggies, he took wicket and garindan. The first round he pretty much moved through the top rooms but started with the snowspeeder in view. I think he thought he could get shots 1st round but because he was out activated any shots he could take would've meant entering into mara's 20 square assault. So han put 20 on the speeder and he retreated to heal. Mara and Kyle advanced to the center i got gambit. The 2nd round Time moved the snowspeeder to 22 away from mara but within kyles 20. Jan took a shot on the speeder and put 20 on it. Kyle didn't advance on the speeder but moved to just below the chute without LOS on the speeder. I got gambit. Next round the speeder moved 32 and drew mara away from the fight as she chased. I miscounted the range and so i didn't move for the assault even though it was there. I moved so that the speeder would be dead in 2 rounds. han put another 20 on it. Kyle moved into the far right room with deliah, chewie han and dodonna, i got gambit. The speeder moved 32 towards the other end and mara moved to within 8. a twin for 60 meant death that round. Kyle grenaded which whiffed and got 60 dmg on him i got gambit. Time was called.

20-6. Lots of mistakes by both sides on this. Tim made and error choosing the reinforcements that left him out activated and in hind sight i shouldn't have chosen the MTB if he had brougth the correct reinforcements. The speeder did end up cornered so if the next round had gone it would have been 70-60 to me. Tim now realizes the need to play fast against an MTB.

1-0
2nd TED

2 x viper
wat
san
lobot
lots of weequay gunners and droids

Fast game on rancor pit i got left. reinforcements were camasi + 6 uggie. I manged to snipe lobot early and we both moved to the center. Mara at point. A viper moved up and took a shot at Mara 2nd one moved up. Kyle returned with a grenade which wounded one viper mara assaulted the other putting 60 on it. Big init which i won, finished the with an assault and based the other with a camasi.
Ted conceeded.

2-0

3rd Ed

Cade
Kota
Bossk BH
Lando
r2
mas
wicket
fodder

rancor pit i got right. I took The_Bith as reinforcements. I tapped my uggies while he moved his whole squad and got 1st round gambit. I moved Han to get a shot on R2, won init shot r2.
He moved Cade with force to get a shot on an uggie adjacent to Han. Han got splashed and i lost 2 uggies. I moved mara to with 6 of Cade with the_bith giving her his CE. I won init and Cade died via assault. Han hit kota for 30. Lando put 30 on Mara, wiket and bossk bunched up, Kota moved and Hit mara for 20 while kyle ran past going after lando and the bunch. I won init and killed Kota with an assault. Kyles grenade finished wicket and hurt Bossk. Han finished bossk. Lando put another 30 on mara and an uggie screen delayed mara. With in (i won again) kyle grenaded the uggie screen and mara twinned lando leaving mas + 2 uggies.

3-0

i was the only undefeated

I got very lucky in most of the games it will be interesting to see how this team works when you go a player down. With constant inits mara is brutal. I've never seen her take out 3 decent figs in 3 rounds and that was because of the inits.