Mandalore

My Squad:
Han GH
Kyle Jedi Battlemaster
Mara Jade Jedi
Lobot
Dodonna
5xugo

(reinforcements were Lando Dashing scoundrel in Every GAME, though I wanted the MTB I never found a situation where it would have been more effective than increased damage output of Lando.)

Game 1 vs Nathan.
Luke CotF
Obi-Wan
Chagrian
some ugos
Han Rogue
BBSV
Princess Leia
Elite Rebel Commando.
Map: Hardboard I lost side.
I sniped Leia early, He rushed Obi-wan against Kyle. Obi-did 0 damage to Kyle. Luke went on a Rampage. But I killed everything but Luke with Han's Accurate Shot, and I made Luke Burn a lot of Force points on Deflects. He did Manage to bring down Kyle, and then Get Lightsaber assaulted By Mara. It really was almost close except that If I hadn't Killed Luke I would have gained my 50th gambit point on that round. 6 crits from the Elite Rebel Commando BTW. and it still was not close.

Round 2

Vs. Chuck
Warmaster
3x VJH
Aurra Sing
Boba Enforcer

Map: Hardboard
I won side.
I ran an ugo into gambit on turn one, and got one shot off from lando to hit the warmaster, 20 damage. I won Initiative and got a greater Mobile off from Han for 2 hits on the Warmaster (60 total) He moved his Jedi Hunters and Warmaster into gambit on his side of the wall (and he left 1 adjacent to 2 others with no cover) I got another shot from Lando to hit the warmaster (80). Kyle ran up and used grenades on the VJH adjacent to another one and the Warmaster. Warmaster failed the NAdes save (110) and one of the VJH (40) failed as well, and when he won initiative that was the only one who could base Kyle, he did that for 20 damage on Kyle and shot Kyle (50) for another 30. I answered with a shot to the VJH from Han (30) and another shot at the Warmaster (130). Kyle Tripled on the VJH to finish it off. The Warmaster retreated into the nook and the VJH's Followed him. Mara assaulted one at the end of the round. At the begining of the next round she killed the warmaster. It worked out to Han with 20 damage, Mara with 90 damage, Kyle with 60 damage Lando with 0 damage and I still had all my ugo's against Boba Enforcer and Aurra Sing.

I lost the following 8 initiatives, and failed every single save.

1-1

Game 3
vs Greg
Map: Throne Room

Krayt
Talon
Lumiya
5x ugo.

Final score 18 - 220, and I lost side. He managed to kill Lando and an ugo, but I wiped him out between Mara Kyle and Han. It was a REALLY 1 sided fight. I killed all his ugs, then used lobot to lock the door till after the sith had activated. I then proceeded to the killing.

2-1

ImageImage