Game 1
Rancor pit
Opponents squad
Han Solo, GH
Deliah Blue
Kyle
Ibis (3x rebel guard with spear)
few Ugo's

I approached in cover. But not well enough, Han killed the shaper (the good fig). After basing Kyle with two JH's it was over. The two accurate shooters kept killing the small vong (scouts and warriors (removing thud bugs from the game). The warmaster and 2x JH pinned Han and Ibis in a corner. Han crit to kill the warmaster (two failed armor saves). The two JH's finished off Han/Blue (one might have died).

Game 2
Starship hardboard

Lou played
Mara Jade, Jedi
spirit Luke
Han, GH
Shado Vao
Bith black sun Vigo
Cal noble
few ugo's

I won setup and choose left. After hidding for 2 turns behind the wall (gathering the Vong hoard) I started out in the clear (only difficult terrian).

Vao came out to base a JH. I hit for a little damage (20-30ish). That JH failed all the saves. Vao hit it and then Han. I had not lost one so fast. Another JH stepped up and with a few CE's just dropped Vao like a brick. The Bith based the JH and never left (and could not kill it).

Han and Mara were in a bunker made from the noble, luke spirit and 4x Ugo's. I thudbugged an Ugo making an opening for a JH (after Han and Mara shot). The JH hit Mara. I then won init (yea) and again hit Mara (10 HP remaining), then I gave up an AoO from Han, twin from Mara and an Ugo to move aside. The Warmaster momentumed up with the aid from the shaper hit Mara for +19 att for 30 (killing her) and cleaved into Han. Han ran to shoot someone, but could not escape the Vong. After he was defeated, the noble was cut down.

So, three DCI games all won by the Vong (one at each level). I did have two games were winning the critical init won me the game. I also never won my map (Bespin).

I think this fig will be sought after like the Elite Clone Trooper, Arc Trooper and JWM. Five to seven seems to be the right number for 150-200 point games.