logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Re: LOTF Release Event in Lamar 3/29/08
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:42 pm 
Ugnaught Master!
Ugnaught Master!

I never do the multi-quote thing, but I guess this is a good time!

dnemiller wrote:
Ok this is straight from Jim we are having a 150 point sealed release tourney $30 gets you into the tourney

I like this . . .
dnemiller wrote:
For prize support again Jim getting nadda from Wizos will have for prize support

No surprise here . . . this is typical step-child treatment
dnemiller wrote:
2 1/2 cases of prize support if we have twenty.....

Very, very tempting!
dnemiller wrote:
So once again we get 20 and first place basically walks away with a case of LOTF.... not bad... So we will be looking for 20

This sounds so very tempting!
dnemiller wrote:
So what about it Ray? Staying home or are you gonna play for a case.... Time for people who call themselves from Sith Lord to Uggie King to man up

Okay, okay. Time to make some phone calls.
dnemiller wrote:
I figure if you leave Ray at about 6:00 am you should get to Lamar in time factoring in driving at 15 mph from Bolivar

This comment, which is so unnecessary, will earn you nothing but contempt you jerk! I'll make it in less than one hour if I keep my Sith Hatred fueling my foot!

Post subject: Re: LOTF Release Event in Lamar 3/29/08
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:39 pm 
Ugnaught Master!
Ugnaught Master!

Coming to a Lamar release tournament this Saturday (SATURDAY, Saturday, Saturday).

<Star Wars Theme Music Plays>

Entering first, from the city of Bolivar, his name is Michael, but everyone calls him, "Gunther!" Give it up, for "The Boy With No Internet" Michael Thorington! <loud boos from the crowd>

Next up, he hails from Springfield, MO, but appears to have migrated there from the state of Washington. He plays Springfield style even when he's in Lamar. He is Chris "darthyoda" Sherman!
<booing from the crowd>

And their opponents, both hailing from Bolivar, Missouri. First up, the kid with the horrible sense of humor, but when he gets a joke right, it is a classic. He is Matthew "HK-47" Miles! <loud cheers>

And finally, the Mastermind of this whole idea. He drives these kids all over to play Star Wars, and they just drive him crazy in return. He is the man, the Legend, Ray "dvader831" Becker! <entire place erupts in cheers & screams>

And you, yes you, if you join us all in Lamar on Saturday, could witness this spectacle!