logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: 100 points in Greenfield Mass. (again)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:38 pm 
Jedi Council
Jedi Council

I played Loda/Leia/Ugnaughts x3. My map doesn't matter because I managed to lose map roll and side all three games.

Game 1 was against Boba Merc, Luke, HOY, and a Caamsi Noble. Map was Tatooine. This was pretty easy. I moved into the building in Gambit and built up FP while I waited for Boba to come to me. Once he moved up close enough at the end of a round I smacked him around. Won iniative the next round, finished him off, then went back in the building. Did the same to Luke later on to win. Ended the game with 20FP left.

Game 2 was vs VSA-Redeemed, Luke-HPU, Rebel Commando Promo, filler. Map was the one from the new starter. I blew a door to, let Loda advance up the middle and base the commando and do 40 damage leaving it at 10. Loda then got FP4ed away by the VSA. That meant Leia had to try to finish off the commando herself since her CE was going to go to waste with Loda no longer being adjacant to anyone. She missed her no cover shot leaving him at 10 to go into a new round. Had a little bit of fun as to start the new round I needed to move past the commando so I could base Luke. He got his twin AoE on Loda. Missed the first one and hit the second. I used Lightsaber Reflect, rolled a 10, FPRR for an 11, he missed his save and the commando died. Loda finished his move and twinned Luke for 40. Leia moved up and shot the filler piece killing it. Gave Loda his CE attacks and he finished off Luke. This meant VSA had used all his FP for the FP4 he'd done to Loda and Luke had died with his FP. Luke and the VSA had been adjacant so when Luke died Loda was already next to the VSA. From that point it was just a matter of finishing him off.

Game three was the loss. Played against Hauntaun, Lando-DS, Shaak Ti-JM, and an AA. Loda just couldn't stand up to Shaak. I couldn't win iniative so Han/SHaak were smaking him with cunning attacks and then when I'd get attacks in SHaak could reposte for another 20 damage. It was ugly. First time I've had Loda die and the first time I've run out of FP with him.

Ended up in second place and came home with some MTB promos.