Mandalore

My Squad
Boba BH
JWM
R2 Astro
Ugo

1st round: Map: Tatooine

Opponent Bubba: Squad: Obi-wan Unleashed/Jango Fett BH

On the Approach Jango got off 2 shots at my JWM. He missed with one crit with the other, but I deflected it harmlessly aside. (that happened in round 2) Boba Fett answered in that same round by putting 20 damage on Jango. I won initiative, used lightsaber Assault on Jango and hit twice, followed by a boba fett twin that was 2 hits putting a total of 100 damage on Jango. He double attacked the weapon master, again a hit and a miss I attempted a reflect but failed placing 30 damage on my weaponmaster. Obi Wan ran up to R2 and slapped him once with his lightsaber. I won initiative again and double attacked Jango, but missed both attacks. Boba Fett then finished off Jango with his twin attack. Obi-Wan then killed R2 and I positioned my Ugo in Gambit zone. In the following round Obi-wan ran up to my ugo and killed it taking full possession of the gambit-zone, and I based him with my weaponsmaster before plugging 40 damage into him with Boba Fett. I won Initiative, and Double attacked with the JWM, and then twin with Boba-Game

1-0

Round 2 vs. Mike Miller
Mike is a fairly new player and lacks a good figure base, while his tactics are sound sometimes his reasoning does not line up with the rules, which explains why he was using a geonosian Soldier, and a Geonosian Overseer with a Telosian Tank Droid, and Aurra Sing. The thinking was use the soldier first then no force powers from that character until the next initiative, Double twin with the tank to get 4 splash attacks in a round, and let Aurra do some clean-up.

Map: Tatooine

His tank couldn't leave the starting area, on the first round I got a shot off on his Geonosian Soldier from Boba, that left it dead. Aurra ran into gambit. In the second round he ran her out of gambit to take some cover, and I based her with my JWM. Boba Fett was taking shots on Aurra and I downed her fairly quickly, but left my JWM exposed to do so, he got that quadruple attack and hit with 2 and I failed both splash saves. He won the next initiative and killed my JWM. But boba Fett proved to be too much for the tank droid.

2-0

Final Round Me vs. Jon B 86

Map: Geonosis Arena: Mirror Match squads.

I lost map and Side roll on this one, and he took his first round tow and shoot to eliminate R2-astromech. I ran all of my pieces up one side and positioned so that he would have to tow and then mobile to get any shots off, while I took a few shots at a weaponmaster, and my ugo took out his. He wound up taking a risk and leaving r2 and Boba fett (who had taken 20 damage at this point) close to my Boba Fett and Weapon master. I lightsaber Assaulted boba Fett putting 40 more on him at the end of the round, and then won initiative, double attacked, but missed one, and then Based Boba with Boba, and did not roll 1's for the defeat of his fett. He immediately ceded the game.

3-0

1st prize: The Uggernaut (that makes 2)

ImageImage