logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: 100 points in Westfield, Mass
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:56 pm 
Jedi Council
Jedi Council

With a little luck and only one big mistake on my part I was able to go 3-0 and win 3 of the Rebel Marksman Promos. The lucky part being the 2 squads I didn't face were a Boba, BH one and the other was Republic Commandos. My squad was Jango, JH, Aurra, JH, and an Ug. All three games were played on the RS starter map. I started in the hanger all 3 gamers.

Game one was against Darth Tyranus, Maris Brood, and an Ug. Not much to report. I used my ug to blow the hanger door then had Aurra and Jango hang back to shoot as the Jedi tried to advance to melee range. They didn't make it.

Game 2 was against Lord Vader, STO, 3 basics ST. This one started somewhat badly. I killed one trooper with the first of Aurra's twin shots, then took way too many shots to kill the second one. By then Vader was able to loop around the side to move within range of Jango. Aurra used BB to drop the third ST and hit Vader once to drop him to 110. Opponent won iniative and moved 8 to use LA on Jango. He hit 3 of the four attacks dropping Jango to 60. Aurra moved adjacent to Vader and hit him for 60 leaving him with 50 left. Jango doubled to finish him off. Next round Aurra twinned the STO down to 10 and Jango used missles to finish him off.

Game three was against General Windu and a JWM. I had some horrible rolls and hardly put any damage on them while they advanced. Then I made my big mistake. I moved 6 to get adjacent to both of them so I could BB both of them with the extra 10 from lightsaber on each shot. First, its been so long since I've seen Windu I didn't remember he could cancel my BB so I lost my FP and didn't get to attack. Second was by moving adjacant Windu and the JWM each got three attacks on her at the start of the next round. They ended up hitting 5 of the 6 attacks to leave her with 30HP. Aurra then twinned the JWM down to 20 and Jango sniped through her to finish him off with the first of his 2 attacks. Second one took 30 from Windu. Next round I won iniative and had Aurra twin and Jango double to finish Windu off.

Post subject: Re: 100 points in Westfield, Mass
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:18 pm 
Jedi Council
Jedi Council

Drove me crazy because I realized it right after I did it, but it was too late then. Lucky for me Aurra survived the 6 attacks and then I won iniative the next round.