logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Re: Danville Tourney 3/10/2012
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:13 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

oo0o and IM the rude one? lol i just payed you compliments and hoped that it played well for you =) i designed the black sun to help you Shawn wth? lmao o0o you think i have another account?? your sorely mistaken lol i have THIS one..derpa derp lol and it doesnt really phase me that you dont make adjustments in the future lol ...get stagnant with your creative skills...not my problem XD lmao copy it all day...to the FIG if you want...ill just make em vulnerable to Vong XD lmfao have a good day at work man =)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:14 pm 
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

jonnyb815 wrote:
I am guessing chris doesnt have cad bane. Jake ran that squad in 2011 but with less bombs, Lobot,Cad. He did really well with it.

I did do well with it, but wasn't able to bring it all together when it mattered most at gen con, having success at a few regionals is one thing, and the national championships at gen con is in a completely different boat. The squad I ran last year was

Nom
Cad
Carr
Yammosk
Lobot
Worker x12
Uggie

I looked at shimmra but never played with him. I opted for the big gun because of my experience with vong squads in the past. In the 2 shimmra matchups that I faced last year I dominated it because of the big gun. Lobot was the biggest part of the puzzle that made me have so much success with this squad. When I faced lancer squads that brought in treadwell droids I brought in a jawa scavenger, I was able to have a solution to every squad accept 1 that was the real bad matchup for this squad, which was Ig swarms, and as luck would have that was the matchup I faced the most at gen con. I brought in treadwells when needed and also the mtb and more gran raider bombs. This current version I see looks interesting but the mtb in the base squad worries me. If you run into a sep squad with San hill your in trouble as he will get reserves every round unless you blow up your mtb first round which then opens the door to a whole new set of problems, and of course lobot could cause problems for ya as well. Or the wonderful rakgoul trick to take out your bombs but glad to see vong still making it somewhere

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:18 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Wow thats a nice Vong squad lol Congrats on that build =) i like the lobot multi tool.