logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Official Release Tourney, Lamar, MO
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:34 pm 
Ugnaught Master!
Ugnaught Master!

Okay, guys, since Dean isn't around to promote his own store, I took the initiative (rolled a 20!) to contact Jim of Madhatterr Games in Lamar, MO. They will be hosting one of Official Wizard's Release Tournaments for The Force Unleashed. Here is the info:

Well, to let you know, Wizards did give us the release tournament, so we’ll be hosting that on Saturday of the release, which I’m excited about. It is a sealed event, 150 points, with some prize support from Wizards. I’ll also be putting up some more based on the numbers that show up to play, not sure yet because it’s a $50 entry fee to cover the two boosters and prizes, so depending on how many play will scale the prize support I can give. (Basically I give all the extra plus a bit in prize support or as close as I can figure it out!)

I’m still taking pre-orders on cases at $85 per case if you know anyone that is interested as well in that just let me know. That price is good right now up until one week before release, by which time I have to have my final numbers into Wizards for my order.

I know I will be transporting as many players from the Bolivar area as possible! I hope anyone close can come!