18 Twi'lek Black Sun Vigo
48 Elite Rebel Commando x3
16 General Crix Madine
14 General Rieekan
9 General Dodonna
3 Mouse Droid
9 Ugnaught Demolitionist x3

(200pts. 13 activations)

Simple idea. Just a lot of hard hitters with some good tech and the activation control if I want it.

Post subject: Re: Fett and the Commandos
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:37 pm 
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I don't know about the twigo in there as he is only helping jango out. Now I know he is good anways with opportunist20 and jolt to go along with that but I just don't know if his points would be better off with somthin else.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:06 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Personally, I think the TBSV is a very good choice. Jango cannot afford to stand out in the open and get shot to pieces, just for the benefit of getting an extra attack or two. And his 56pts aren't well spent if he can only shoot once per round. In Rebel and NR squads, giving GMA to Jango (and Boba Merc, and Cade BH) is almost always worth it...especially when it only costs 18pts to do so.

Also, this allows Luke to levitate Jango out for an important double attack, after which Jango retreats 6 squares to safety. The squad build is good, IMHO. As always, you can trade Jango for Boba Merc or Cade or another high-powered fringe double-attacker. Even Shaak Ti, JM with GMA would be a good choice, depending on your local meta.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:11 pm 
Sithlord's Sportmanship Winner 2010

I do not own Cade or I might consider him. The main reason I am running Jango over Boba is that Boba Merc has cunning. Over half of the squad has cunning so I like the idea of haveing someone who can hit hard at any time.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:19 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

gunther wrote:
I do not own Cade or I might consider him. The main reason I am running Jango over Boba is that Boba Merc has cunning. Over half of the squad has cunning so I like the idea of haveing someone who can hit hard at any time.

Yes, that's a good idea. I only mentioned Boba and Cade because they're other high-cost shooters who can really benefit from the Rieekan/TBSV combo. I do think Jango is probably the best option for that role in this squad. And besides, his sculpt is outstanding. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:51 pm 

thereisnotry wrote:
gunther wrote:

Yes, that's a good idea. I only mentioned Boba and Cade because they're other high-cost shooters who can really benefit from the Rieekan/TBSV combo. I do think Jango is probably the best option for that role in this squad. And besides, his sculpt is outstanding. :)

He is very useful yes and amazing in this squad. Yes he is my favorite sculpt they ever made :jango: