Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Freedon Nadd
Naga Sadow
Twi'lek Vigo x3
Czerka Scientist
Uggie x3
Mouse Droid

Really just made up in the spur of the moment, but I was really pleased with how it did. It is a bit more fun, but I see some real potential. I just need to play around with it some more.

A bit low on activations from what I normally play, but man, can a single Sith Sorcery even that out, and watch out for the potential second or third. I like Sadow as a secondary beat, because he has great damage potential against most figs (do not like droid squads). And again, the potential of 2 more Sith Sorcerys. I lead with Nadd, absorbing a tremendous amount of damage, while potentially really cutting the opponent's strength down. A fun squad that I think has some potential.

Post subject: Re: Sith Disruptive
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:42 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Neat. I'd be tempted to replace Sadow with Darth Sidious a second Mouse Droid, and a Gran. Then you can swap pieces around for better shots. Too bad there's no way to give the TBSV's Extra Attack (so they can shoot 4 times instead of 2).

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:35 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Interesting. I am tempted to remove Naga for two Lords and Holo Sid. Another fun option is Bane, with all the Sorcery, the activations will eventually balance out.
Though speaking of Bane, I am thinking of trying him out again, completely rethinking of how to play him.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:40 am 
Moff Disra
Moff Disra

Sithborg wrote:
Interesting. I am tempted to remove Naga for two Lords and Holo Sid. Another fun option is Bane, with all the Sorcery, the activations will eventually balance out.
Though speaking of Bane, I am thinking of trying him out again, completely rethinking of how to play him.

Between me and you, all sorts of "older unplayable" pieces are seeing a new life.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:43 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

I wouldn't go that far, yet. I am convinced that Freedon Nadd is quite playable, and very borderline on competitive. Just have to play around with it more. The trick with Bane is the relearning of how to play him, which I think is why he never did well at the higher costs before. I'm not quite sure just how good of a strategy it is either, but I do really want to experiment with it.