64 Naga Sadow
49 Darth Malak, Dark Lord of the Sith
23 Lando Calrissian, Hero of Taanab
13 Czerka Scientist
11 Darth Sidious Hologram
28 Ugnaught Droid Destroyer x4
6 Mouse Droid x2
6 Ugnaught Demolitionist x2

Malak Boosts the Ugnaughts to +12 for 10, but they get 2 chances at jolting, as they gain Twin from the Czerka.
Holo gives FPRR's to give better chances at jolting.
Lando makes the ugs mobile.
Malak can Stun if necessary.
Naga Sith Sorcery's.

Im thinking i need another opportunist or 2 to take full advantage of Jolting everyone. But the only one that comes to mind is the TBSV, which I could fit if I dropped Hologram and 1 Ug Destroyer. I realize I have Lando to do that, but it seems like it could be better.

I've made this build with the TBSV's already and wanted to do something differrent with it this time so lmk what u think.

Also I dont expect to win with this due to the low damage output, but jolting alot could make the opponent not stick his pieces out there to get shot allowing me to maneuver Malak and Naga in safely.

Also Poision is a huge advantage for when i go up against FLOBI. as I doubt he can make save 16's all too often, making him burning up FP's and actually taking damage more likely.

Also Lightning from Malak, may help keep him in the back as oppossed to the front once melee engagement occurs.

Post subject: Re: Super Stunners!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:58 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Sith_Asassyn wrote:
Also Poision is a huge advantage for when i go up against FLOBI. as I doubt he can make save 16's all too often, making him burning up FP's and actually taking damage more likely.

You might want to double-check that before you face FlObi, because the Poison 20 only adds to the damage of the attack, and a successful Soresu save allows FlObi to avoid all damage from an attack. So really, FlObi has no reason to be concerned about the Poison, since his SSM save (of 11 or 7) has much better odds. Of course, if he fails the save, then it's likely gonna be 40dmg rather than 20, and that's significant. But it's not like he has to make a separate save for 20 more points of direct damage.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:20 pm 
Hand of the Sith
Hand of the Sith

thereisnotry wrote:
Sith_Asassyn wrote:

You might want to double-check that before you face FlObi, because the Poison 20 only adds to the damage of the attack, and a successful Soresu save allows FlObi to avoid all damage from an attack. So really, FlObi has no reason to be concerned about the Poison, since his SSM save (of 11 or 7) has much better odds. Of course, if he fails the save, then it's likely gonna be 40dmg rather than 20, and that's significant. But it's not like he has to make a separate save for 20 more points of direct damage.

Well that is absolutely retarted, Soresu is officially broken.. I was under the assumption that poision was a special ability. How is at an attack when its a save 16 for 20 more damage..

just because of the way its worded it adds on to the attack even though its a special ability?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:20 pm 
Jedi Battlemaster
Jedi Battlemaster

Yeah, Poison functions similar to Cunning, or Opportunist.

Only it has a save attached to it. Like Jolt.

Join the FOLLY! Online casual League, find out more here: FOLLY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:00 am 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Sith_Asassyn wrote:
thereisnotry wrote:
Sith_Asassyn wrote:

Well that is absolutely retarted, Soresu is officially broken.. I was under the assumption that poision was a special ability. How is at an attack when its a save 16 for 20 more damage..

just because of the way its worded it adds on to the attack even though its a special ability?

Poison is a Special Ability, just like (as Ruhk said) Cunning or Opportunist...that is, it adds to the damage inflicted by an attack. It's just like Yomin Carr's CE, which adds 10 Poison dmg to an attack if the target hit by the attack fails a save of 11. This time, it's 20 extra damage and a save of 16.

Another way to look at it is that other SAs which do damage also Replace Attacks. Naga's Poison doesn't, and it also doesn't say "Usable only on this character's turn," the way other SAs or FPs do. That's just further evidence that Naga's bonus Poison damage is part of the attack. And therefore SSM can avoid all the damage with a save of 11.

What this will do is force FlObi to be sure to spend more FP, because each hit will likely be taking away 1/3 of his health, and that is not to be underestimated.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:48 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

If you think Obi will be around when you play this. Play shooters or Jarael to make him eat though those force points then hit with Naga. He only has 5.