logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Vader's Fury
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:17 pm 
Mandalore
Mandalore

Location: Aboard the Exocarrier Resalute, waiting to free all SWMer's from Tyrnany
Okay so here is a 200 point idea I've tossed around, it's funny it only has the Kaminoan medic in it from the new set, that's it.

I have been thinking abotu who would I perfer Cad Bane or a Boba fett, and I figured to go with a Fett, his attack is better, and he can hit more than just scrubs, he has accurate, and depending on the boba, a few auto damage abilities. So without further adu' Vader's Fury

Vader SotJ (discourges gallop and strafe)
Boba Merc (Boba has a full time 14 attack for 30 damage thanks to thrawn.)
MitThrawnurdo
Kel Dor BH a decent mid cost shooter sure but a great strafe and gallop discourager, and with stealth a nice interfernce option to protect my swap fooder.
Kamino Medic (Heal 20, not bad at all, figure with mid round swaps and djem so guys will be taking damage, keep her near the return section and let her heal the wounded as they swap out of danger. I have two main attackers, I need to keep them alive, and this is the best option for the faction.)
Mas
Gran Raider (stealth swapper)
Rodian Brut x 4 (cheap swap, and with opportunsit can be a pest)
Uggie Demo x 2

13 activations, a small but potent mix of shooter and melee beat with support for heal and swapping. With Boba's mix of cunning and opportunist he can attack at any time, and i have enough activations early so the power figs can hit with opportunsit and lower the opposing teams activations.

I am a bit concerned about Djem So however, Vader is a great attack but his D is low enough and he has a hp level that could cause me some issues agaisnt guys like Seasee Tinn JM, but I guess that is where I just have to hope I can heal faster than the Damage is applied

Member of the SWMRAC
Member of the Completed till the End and Beyond Club

Come rate my squads on Bloomilk...http://www.bloomilk.com/Squads/Search.a ... dalsiandon

Post subject: Re: Vader's Fury
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:56 am 
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Heal faster than damage is taken? You can only heal 20 per round. If your worried about guys like sasee tin then use your throw2 he can't djem so that and you hit for more. I wouldn't worry about that I'd be more worried about a yobuck squad or a new republic ganner squad. I think your squad is a little fragile. Yes it can do good damage given the right circumstance but you have 2 main hitters with 230 hp total. And this boba doesn't have evade or stealth which cad bane has both. Less hitpoints than boba but stealth and evade makes him more survivable. He has more atacks than boba with double twin greater mobile. He can do more than take out scrubs espicially since you can swap him into position to do 120 damage. I think cad is the better choice here and that would free up another activation so you can have more, but I also think you need to fit in an r7 or some kind of overide, 2 ugh just won't be enough for door control. Yoda or a lancer which you seem to think u can deter away with vader and a kel dor will run right past you kill your ugh and lock you away from getting to them. I would take out the medic. Just not worth 12 points it's an easy kill and easy 12 points for your opponent. I like the idea of your squad but it needs work.